Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Liamalone wrote: »
    Oi, I packed crap as per usual.

In my years playing FUT the only players I recall packing are an IF Sturridge and an IF Isco. That's shid. Real shid.

The only IF I think I've ever got was Gomis this season, and I got him twice. I feel your pain

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Finished up the Atletico SBC. Packed Birthday Ramos, so thats 23k back on the 150k investment :P

SBC Suarez better be amazing...

The OTW Mane I've not been able to shift for two weeks might move today :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The OTW Mane I've not been able to shift for two weeks might move today :pac:

Hope you sold him he could be out for few games now??

jayo26 wrote: »
    Hope you sold him he could be out for few games now??

Nope, didn't get to :(

Going to lose about 70k on him overall :(

• Advertisement

Delighted to see the special cards are so cheap im after picking up doumbia and eto for impact subs :)

Nope, didn't get to :(

Going to lose about 70k on him overall :(

Jesus, its worse now.

Bought him for 380k

He peaked at 355k during the match.

He's down to 267k now :( Gonna hold onto him for a few days and hope the panic stops...

Jesus, its worse now.

Bought him for 380k

He peaked at 355k during the match.

He's down to 267k now :( Gonna hold onto him for a few days and hope the panic stops...

Id expect him to drop more if he is going to be out for any length of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I've become one of those lads who pauses at the beginning of the game to make changes :o

Made this mess of a team to fit my three untradeables up top into a squad together:

zDPSSxf.jpg

And then I switch to this when the match starts:

xATMBWD.jpg

Sturridge and Villa have both been incredible, and yet they still can't shine a light on Dybala for me.

I loved Villa's SBC card but never bothered building a team round him.

When I start playing again, think I'll run this (with positions fixed)...

XXX7Llh.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

First weekend league is a success, scraped into Gold 3 in the last game, was 2-0 down but came back in the 85th and 87th minute to bring it to et and managed to get the job done 5-2

Could definitely improve on Gold 3, left at least a half dozen sure things behind and the same in 50-50 games, only about 10 games was i thoroughly outclassed

One thing thats annoying is that you dont instantly get the rewards, its a bit silly really, I know they come at 6pm on a Thursday and surely that causes more stress on the servers than getting them when you finish your 40 games

Also I'm sure it's been said loads before but damn 40 games is tiring, played 24 today and I'm ready to hibernate, 25/30 would be more than enough games

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

So much for not changing teams again. I'm done with wingers....

C8XjYVyXYAAnuSn.jpg

C8XjVoQXUAE5Pnt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Also I'm sure it's been said loads before but damn 40 games is tiring, played 24 today and I'm ready to hibernate, 25/30 would be more than enough games

40 games? To hell with that, I'd play 3 a day if I'm lucky. There's no way I'd sit through 25 let alone 40 in one day. I'd have my to smashed:)

J. Marston wrote: »
    So much for not changing teams again. I'm done with wingers....

Nice teams pal. I'm using Zlatan as a cam too he is awesome love.

If you want to mix it up a bit in defence give alonso a go in left back instead of Shaw I have been really impressed with him.

Nice teams pal. I'm using Zlatan as a cam too he is awesome love.

If you want to mix it up a bit in defence give alonso a go in left back instead of Shaw I have been really impressed with him.

Gonna get birthday Cole. Swap Can and Alli and he's at full chemistry. Only 55-60k too.

Gonna get birthday Cole. Swap Can and Alli and he's at full chemistry. Only 55-60k too.

I actually never thought of that pal. I don't have any room for Ali in cm tho but he might get enough chemistry from smalling.

Blazer wrote: »
    40 games? To hell with that, I'd play 3 a day if I'm lucky. There's no way I'd sit through 25 let alone 40 in one day. I'd have my to smashed:)

I'd normally never play more than 4/5 at once, but needs must

Enjoyed it overall, and I won't play til next weekend league and will be running 2 new teams so hopefully the 2nd one feels a bit better

That Cole looks brilliant

Apart from the 77 stamina, he'd be pooped near the end of games and a bit of a liability

That Cole looks brilliant

Apart from the 77 stamina, he'd be pooped near the end of games and a bit of a liability

Yeh had a look at his stats and don't think he would be much of an upgrade on alonso apart from a bit of pace. He only has medium defense workrate too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Oh bollox....please stop dropping OTW Mane :(

• Advertisement

Thinking of changing the team up a bit, never thought of starting Sturridge at CAM to get a better defence in the team. Gonna have them starting like this:

519e.jpg

Then switch it up to this at kick-off:

5b2e.jpg

Easily the best attack I've used all year, I actually think Villa is better hitting the ball on the volley than off the ground.

What's Sturridge like? Got about 350k left and I might blow it all on him to replace IF Defoe.

What's Sturridge like? Got about 350k left and I might blow it all on him to replace IF Defoe.

He reminds me of the TOTS Sturridge from fifa 14. Really quick and strong so you can just take a heavy touch past defenders and then run through them. He's also probably got the best heading of any player I've used. I think he'd probably work better as a lone striker but maybe that's just because Villa is stealing the light in this duo.

Feck it, I'll get him. No point hoarding coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭micks_address

Feck it, I'll get him. No point hoarding coins.

Hi folks,
    Apologies if this isn't the right forum to ask. My son wants to buy fifa coins rather than the packs so he can buy specific players. He suggested a site called goldah.com I went into check it out and you pick a comfort trade and have to give them and email and password to your Ps4 account? Feels a bit dodgy.. Is this above board?

Cheers,
    Mick

Hi folks,
    Apologies if this isn't the right forum to ask. My son wants to buy fifa coins rather than the packs so he can buy specific players. He suggested a site called goldah.com I went into check it out and you pick a comfort trade and have to give them and email and password to your Ps4 account? Feels a bit dodgy.. Is this above board?

Cheers,
    Mick

Nah they're all dodgy at best, EA been clamping down on it too to the point that they've been wiping accounts, myself included, even though I never bought coins.

Nah they're all dodgy at best, EA been clamping down on it too to the point that they've been wiping accounts, myself included, even though I never bought coins.

Thanks so stick to buying through the game?

Hi folks,

Cheers,
    Mick

Never ever ever buy coins you dont know who you are funding and it is against all rules of fifa so chances are if the account is flagged you will lose everything attached to the account.

Never ever ever buy coins you dont know who you are funding and it is against all rules of fifa so chances are if the account is flagged you will lose everything attached to the account.

Thanks for that... I'm just not as clued in as I used to be... The pack buying annoys him cause you end up with same players? Bit like match attack card packs?

• Advertisement

Fifa points are a racket too. Just EA's official one.

Advertisement