Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Thanks for that... I'm just not as clued in as I used to be... The pack buying annoys him cause you end up with same players? Bit like match attack card packs?

Unfortunately the balance of rewards to money input is so so low that you could say the chances of him getting anything for say even a 100 euro investment are very very slim.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

The daily birthday sbcs have been easy so far id imagine they will get harder but it could be the best chance to do well out of it

seamie78 wrote: »
    The daily birthday sbcs have been easy so far id imagine they will get harder but it could be the best chance to do well out of it

Yeh I think we already have a decent free pack for the first 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

seamie78 wrote: »

One of the UT spokespersons said that they won't be getting harder. Just probably requiring more golds.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

It's also been confirmed that even though the birthday SBCs will finish and we'll get our free pack after the Birthday cards are out of packs, there'll still be a chance to get them in the reward packs.

• Advertisement

What is the ultimate pack guys? That's the reward for the 8 days?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    What is the ultimate pack guys? That's the reward for the 8 days?

It's the 125k pack..think it's like 24 or 36 rare players

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Whoever suggest OTW Gabriel Jesus THANK YOU !!! 3 hatricks in three games back to back. And all wonder goals. Very owlverpwered.

14murphy wrote: »
    Whoever suggest OTW Gabriel Jesus THANK YOU !!! 3 hatricks in three games back to back. And all wonder goals. Very owlverpwered.

My pleasure :)

My pleasure :)

For a while I couldn't figure out how to pay with him, I was playing him up front on his own and was struggling. I stuck Tony Martial up with him with Eriksen and OTW Ben Arfa feeding them balls and my god he is a goal machine.He loves a Volley.

• Advertisement

For a while I couldn't figure out how to pay with him, I was playing him up front on his own and was struggling. I stuck Tony Martial up with him with Eriksen and OTW Ben Arfa feeding them balls and my god he is a goal machine.He loves a Volley.

I play him on his own but threw balls are the key and any loose balls in the box he never misses. Stamina is beautiful too :)

I play him on his own but threw balls are the key and any loose balls in the box he never misses. Stamina is beautiful too :)

Agreed he is great at latching on t lobbed ball. I just cant get over the types of goals he scores. Peaches constantly.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Alejandro Gomez got a hatrick this weekend. If he gets a 4IF, his stats will be unreal. Even if he doesn't, his TOTY card is going to be insane...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Did three TOTW Guarantees over the weekend one tradeable. Best player i got was a 82 IF GK or something like that. Cost me 150k. Took me ages and some real money to get that kinda cash and a good team. Now i have a s**t team and no cash. I'm done with UT.

Stab*City wrote: »
    Did three TOTW Guarantees over the weekend one tradeable. Best player i got was a 82 IF GK or something like that. Cost me 150k. Took me ages and some real money to get that kinda cash and a good team. Now i have a s**t team and no cash. I'm done with UT.

I did nine yesterday 3 tradeable and 6 none tradeable got thiago that I could sell but nothing else of note I didn't even break even.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

I did nine yesterday 3 tradeable and 6 none tradeable got thiago that I could sell but nothing else of note I didn't even break even.

I cant even remember the names of the guys i got they were that bad! I was probably over reacting when saying im done with UT. But i'll defo be giving it a break for a while. My son also did one last night and traded Erikson & Busquets and got some Midfielder who was crap as well. He was devastated. But i finally think it sunk in to him that the packs are crap. Always! We only ever got one top card and tons and tons or real money and time spent.

Terrible TOTW to do them, no one's going to get Ronaldo or Neymar and apart from that nearly everyone is worth less than 50k.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

I did two the other day first one was awful second one I got piszczek so that was enough for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Another very easy daily sbc nice reward too, thought we would get a marquee match up today

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

New Legends released
    Updated skill moves

LEGENDS ON PS4

• Advertisement

Sturridge and Son both up to 4* skills!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    LEGENDS ON PS4

Late April fools joke?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Late April fools joke?

Somebody pressed the wrong button at EA

Anyway, some of the new legends are Henry, Zidane, Maradona, Fat Ronaldo

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Sturridge and Son both up to 4* skills!

Lovely, my front two. The 3 star skills was the main negative against them and that's gone.

Apparently it's all been reverted. I feel like that's just because of the legends mistake and they'll reinstate the skill changes.

I'd love legends on PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Sturridge up to 4* skills!

Didn't know sitting on a bench was a skill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I'd love legends on PS4.
    I love my Legends. have a full team of them plus a few subs and play them with the likes of SBC Suarez and Buffon. They even make me look like I'm good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Finally have enough for Pogba. Do I pull the trigger now or try to make some investments to further boost my coin balance?

Prices seem to be low on some people right now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

**** my life.

Wallop my way through Div 3 with Messi, Suarez and Nani up front. Hit Div 2 and its 6 losses on the bounce :(

Advertisement