Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

You go through runs like that. I was in Div 3 for a few seasons, then had a season where I failed to win in 8 games ( 5 losses ) was rel;egated and then just held Div 4 with 3 wins and a few draws. Next season won 7 out out of 8 so back to 3 again.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Somebody pressed the wrong button at EA

Anyway, some of the new legends are Henry, Zidane, Maradona, Fat Ronaldo

They should really do a SBC for a legend. But they're too bloody greedy.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    They should really do a SBC for a legend. But they're too bloody greedy.

Xbox have had a few SBCs for legends, albeit for Loans. I've still got Overmars and Petit with 10 games on them. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Didn't sell OTW Mane as I thought he mightn't be out for too long cos he wasn't walking out of Anfield on crutches after Everton game....today they've announced he could be out for the rest of the season :( losing 100k by selling now.

EDIT: just sold for 320k...exactly a 100k loss on him..oh well. Time to try out some other players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Been doing the Portugal League Nos SBCs. They are pretty easy enough to do, only one team with mad player prices, some teams you only need 3/4 players from the actual teams which makes it a lot easier ( not sure if they changed this from the start ).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

EDIT: just sold for 320k...exactly a 100k loss on him..oh well. Time to try out some other players.

You did well. Loads up with BIN of 250k and under

You did well. Loads up with BIN of 250k and under

On PS he's gone up a small bit...330k. Might try out Aubameyang or MOTM Son now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Completely forgot to do the Birthday SBC yesterday. Still get a 100k pack if I do the final two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Happy enough with the birthday sbc all week didn't cost a coin so far and all crap I got but might get something in final pack hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Anyone know what's in an ultimate pack, they will all be untradeable

• Advertisement

seamie78 wrote: »
    Anyone know what's in an ultimate pack, they will all be untradeable

Yeah, untradeable.

I think (not 100% sure) it's 32 players, 26 rares.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah, untradeable.

I think (not 100% sure) it's 32 players, 26 rares.

It's 30 all rares

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

It's 30 all rares

When are we getting them

gotthebug wrote: »
    When are we getting them

If you complete all 8 of the daily Birthday SBCs.

Can't wait I really need another untradeable john terry

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

jayo26 wrote: »
    Can't wait I really need another untradeable john terry

my thoughts exactly, they say the birthday cards will be in them even though they are coming out a week later we will live in hope and then be crushed when we eventually open them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

seamie78 wrote: »
    my thoughts exactly, they say the birthday cards will be in them even though they are coming out a week later we will live in hope and then be crushed when we eventually open them

Birthday cards - what are they?

Birthday cards - what are they?

The Blue players that been in packs for the past week, nani and Luiz and torres....

Won Division 2 this week without losing a game, same team in WL now and I've lost my first 3 games. Playing with players with 90+ dribbling and every time they get the ball they stop dead still to steady themselves. How is it that WL feels like a totally different game to Seasons.

Final Birthday SBC is out now, figured you'd get whatever prize you were due once completing it but turns out all they've said is that the prizes will be given some time before the 16th, so another while to wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

The main reason I love the SBC's this year is it satisfies my need to open packs without actually paying for them, most SBC's other than the league ones will give you more than it costs even when you get nothing good

After Bronze Packing for a week, I now have 50 Two-player silver packs to open :pac:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    After Bronze Packing for a week, I now have 50 Two-player silver packs to open :pac:

I used all my bronze players for that a while back and built up with the silvers to like 40 2 rare gold player packs. That's where I got Dybala.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Started back the weekend league this month after a nice break, hopefully can get elite monthly. 24 wins each week and a 25 needed. 6-2 so far. It has been extended to Monday due to people have server problems although I haven't had any yet.

Got a straight red for this, he scored the free kick and won 1-0.

https://streamable.com/gfi5c

On the plus I changed up my formation and won 4 in a row, so I'm back up to 4-5, and the WL extension means I can probably play 40 games too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

duffman13 wrote: »
    The only IF I think I've ever got was Gomis this season, and I got him twice. I feel your pain

After saying this a week ago my luck has changed hugely on packs. In the last day I've open 5 different sbc packs and got Birthday Muriel, IF Luis and IF Keita from this weeks totw.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

duffman13 wrote: »
    After saying this a week ago my luck has changed hugely on packs. In the last day I've open 5 different sbc packs and got Birthday Muriel, IF Luis and IF Keita from this weeks totw.

I might not be on your level but at least I got something, at last!! Got IF Isco YAY! Anyone used him? Thinking of doing a La Liga team around him, or maybe just sell, think he's going for about 140k on xbox.

I used all my bronze players for that a while back and built up with the silvers to like 40 2 rare gold player packs. That's where I got Dybala.

Yeah, I generally find "luck" is increased on them; I've got a few discard IFs, normal Lloris (who is on 300 games played), Ozil, Lacazette and a good few other 83-85 players.

Looks like we'll be heading for a second POTM Son, already got 4 goals and an assist this month.

Hopefully they just let me trade my POTM Son in for him :p

• Advertisement

Hoping Coutinho gets it...wouldn't mind spending whatever it takes to get a Liverpool POTM :P

Also got IF Keita from the TOTW untradeable SBC. Got IF Schurrle last week... Bundesliga side it is! Any recommendations for RF+ST?

Advertisement