Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

seamie78 wrote: »
    anyone know what day we can expect our bonus packs for the birthday sbcs

Before the 16th I think I read somewhere anyways

Edit: could be the same day fut Champs weekly rewards come out

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Before the 16th I think I read somewhere anyways

Edit: could be the same day fut Champs weekly rewards come out

Before the 14th

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

New league SBCs out, Championship and Bundesliga.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

FINALLY! Have had the German league ready since October!

Also bought a few of the higher rated Bayern and Dortmund players today. Ratings needed: Augsburg: 73
    Bayern Munich: 84
    Berlin: 75
    Bremen: 73
    Darmstadt: 70
    Bor. Dortmund: 83
    Frankfurt: 73
    Hamburg: 73
    Hoffenheim: 74
    Ingolstadt: 71
    Koln: 74
    Leverkusen: 77
    Mainz: 74
    Bor. M'Gladback: 75
    RB Leipzig: 70
    SC Freiburg: 70
    Schalke: 76
    Wolfsburg: 76

Dortmund's is rough; you'll need Reus or two IFs and the IFs are already vanishing off the market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

20170412_121853.jpg

Bit of an anti climax winning division one for first time in few years and all you get is 15k and nothing else. No packs or kits to say you have done it just rest your season back to fresh.

Delighted to have won it tho had a great run of seven wins and 2 draws.

The last game was pure dog sh1t on my behalf I scored early and went total defensive the guy scored in 85th minute and after the game he sent me a message haha looser you suck blah blah blah so I sent him screenshot of the league win he said well done ha he would of done the same.

20170412_123248.png

And that's the winning team it's not even the highest rated squad I've had all year but every player just fits and feels right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Daledge

What in the f**k, where do you guys get all this money? I was proud of building up my la liga squad worth ~300K then I come on this thread and basically feel embarrassed.

Do you play that many matches or do you guys just trade a lot?

Daledge wrote: »
    What in the f**k, where do you guys get all this money? I was proud of building up my la liga squad worth ~300K then I come on this thread and basically feel embarrassed.

I trade alot at the start of the year up until about December then I get bored and just play games but I've been really lucky this year because alot of the teams I have built actually seemed to increase on price due to sbc and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I blow about €200 on packs throughout the year and generally get lucky with a TOTY player or something.
    This year I got OTW Jesus and sold him for 550k or something. Last year it was TOTY Pogda and he went for 600k or so etc etc.
    I honestly don't have the time or patience for trading but wish I had with some of the teams on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Daledge

Are there any threads where people speculate and discuss good trades?

I know 4000 posts is a lot to go back through, but there's always heavy discussion of methods and such in this topic when the game launches. So back in Spetember/October-ish. I think a lot of people by now are settling with what they have and the trading discussion dies down a bit now.

TOTW:

xd6wiip5n4ry.jpg

Son and Dybala's TOTS cards are going to be ridiculous....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

wouldn't mind that hazard card either

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Monthly rewards have been revised...

C9N94A3WsAAwsBd.jpg

Should have been in place since the beginning. It's common sense. Annoying as I got Gold 3 last month and left about 15 games unplayed after skipping one week too. Gonna miss out on 1 or 2 red cards because of that.

Yeh that's a bit better infairness at least it gives us something to aim for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Not really. The problem is that is you post up your method it usually kills it. At the moment I have about 10 different players I have identified that I can buy for 350 coins. I will sell each of them for at least 2000 but if I put up who they were that would kill my method.:cool:

People use different methods of trading, some of the guys on here buy consumables and sell them on and seem to be able to make good coinage on them. Other like to trade IF players and that is an excellent method.

I always like trading players, at a low level, selling them for 500-2000 profit depending on the players but I have been doing it for years and know the quirks on who to buy. The SBC's this year have been a great for me to make coins by identifying players to go after. I would suggest doing a few SBC's and you will be able to figure out the players that go for good coinage. Set up a Concept squad of such players and do quick search for them each time you get on and you will know what is a good price for them. Then put them up for at least a day, you might not sell them quickly but you generally sell them at a better price, most crucial here have a minimum, so list them like for 1500MIN 1800BIN.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got silver 1 monthly the last time I played (Dec/Jan) :( would've liked to have a gold one..

Is it tomorrow we get monthly rewards then?

Got silver 1 monthly the last time I played (Dec/Jan) :( would've liked to have a gold one..

Even with monthly rewards its hard to get an elite card nearly always best you can hope for is a mid 80s.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    Even with monthly rewards its hard to get an elite card nearly always best you can hope for is a mid 80s.

true, still nice to look at...throw him on the bench hahaha

true, still nice to look at...throw him on the bench hahaha

Yeh it is nice to get something different.

Post this here too.
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    A Fifa Streamer played Martial. Here's his Fifa Ultimate Team.

voetr1hyibry.jpg

• Advertisement

Post this here too.

Looking at that I think it's a Photoshop tsc. If you look at all the positions they have the positions in French on the cards and just below them but matials is in English on the card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Have the packs for doing the 8 days of FUT come out yet? I thought I was in line for an Ultimate Pack for doing all 8 of them?

Have the packs for doing the 8 days of FUT come out yet? I thought I was in line for an Ultimate Pack for doing all 8 of them?

Not yet they making us wait

Looking at that I think it's a Photoshop tsc. If you look at all the positions they have the positions in French on the cards and just below them but matials is in English on the card.

Awh :(

Awh :(

Sorry to spoil the buzz haha. I could be wrong but it looks dodgey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Nicely spotted

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Not yet they making us wait

Was hoping today, not sure why I'm looking forward to it so much I know I will get crap

seamie78 wrote: »
    Was hoping today, not sure why I'm looking forward to it so much I know I will get crap

I knownwhat you mean I'll expect junk too. I think someone said it's before the 16th.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Don't know French but in any case Martial is out of position, he's not RF like Mane is the RS for Mane is green but Martial is at LM which is yellow, so could still be real

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

Don't know French but in any case Martial is out of position, he's not RF like Mane is the RS for Mane is green but Martial is at LM which is yellow, so could still be real

Sure vardys card says st so that's not French either I think it's real tbh

Advertisement