Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Can't even snipe a Spartak player for 10k :(

EDIT: lol, never mind. Packed one from the pack I got for doing the German league one. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Got birthday abate! Don't use an Italian team but will build a fitness team around it!

Sweet! Got IF Marcos Alonso. Whole thing cost me about 10-12k, and get 95k back? Glad I did it now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Companion app stopped working for me yesterday. Anyone else having issues with logging in?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Got birthday ogbonna in my pack. In hindsight should've waited for the MOTM cards tonight, forgot about them. Happy enough though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Adam1100 wrote: »
    Got birthday ogbonna in my pack. In hindsight should've waited for the MOTM cards tonight, forgot about them. Happy enough though.

Birthday Ogbonna is brilliant defender in using him very good

http://i.imgur.com/EDx0d1b.jpg

griezmann's Fifa team.

EDIT: offs trying to gt it to work

EDIT 2: Got it

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

500 games!

C9Y8HPEXsAA02Pj.jpg

Was averaging a goal a game for the first 200 or so games but then slowed down. Still pretty good though!

Lads, Pogba. Worth the 328,000 coins?

Bought him for nearly 600k and have no regrets. He can do pretty much everything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads, Pogba. Worth the 328,000 coins?

If you play him as a cam he will score loads long range goals but he is a bit slow so i ended up selling him but the funny thing is I'm not playing with zlatan as a cam and love him ha.

jayo26 wrote: »
    If you play him as a cam he will score loads long range goals but he is a bit slow so i ended up selling him but the funny thing is I'm not playing with zlatan as a cam and love him ha.

I'm looking at him as a CM right now.

Looking at...
    OTW Memphis - Ibrahimovic - IF WIllian
    IF Tolisso - Pogba - SIF Mkhitaryan
    SBC Kurzawa - SBC Perrin - OTW Bailly - SIF Coleman
    Lloris

(Yes, I've already moved on from my legends. My Fifa OCD is in full swing right now :( )

Charge your controllers. Just lost a game because mine went dead while I had the ball in my box.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Was waiting for MOTM to come out to open my packs but got impatient... Guardado from the TOTW pack and IF Morata from the ultimate pack..not bad I guess. Got a spartak player (instant 10k) and a Toulouse defender.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

J. Marston wrote: »
    Charge your controllers. Just lost a game because mine went dead while I had the ball in my box.

I never play FIFA without my controller plugged in, complete superstition but I always feel like I've got input delay when unplugged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

Finally made it into Division 3, I've been floating around 4/5 for a while.
    Definitely putting it down to getting IF Depay, he's unbelievable

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

If I sell my pack pulled IF Marcelo, I can get 88 Mertens + about 40-50k change..worth it or will I just hold on til TOTS to sell IF Marcelo?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Finally got bored of my lique 1 and went with Bpl. IF Son is a beast. Going to pair him with birthday sturridge up front :)

175 games with him now and I still can't stand SBC Higuain, I've gone back to only using him for chem and subbing him out at kick off.

This'll probably be the team I use for the rest of the year, apart from adding IFs in places if I get the coins. Had OTW Pjanic but really didn't like how he played so sold him for Marchisio and did some SBCs (from which I got nothing)

ijJNLLM.png

This is really the only way to get full chem with all my untradeable players so it's what I'm sticking to, and for now I think this will be what I change to in-game.

rIWQC8r.png

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

How do you find sturridge?

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    How do you find sturridge?

Dribbling isn't great but he makes runs all day so once you get a through ball to him on the shoulder he's great at breaking away from defenders, holding them off and finishing. He's also ridiculously good at heading.

Just won the draft for the first time this year, hadn't previously made it past the semis in my 4 attempts. This is the reward I got, best player was Carrasco who goes for 3k.

QEfR1Ca.jpg

After winning 4 games in a row I didn't even make my ****ing 15k back, the draft is a mess.

Another player's team. This time Reegan Poole of Man United.

2cn6vjjiltry.jpg

IF Herrera..I will any any amount for him.

Was just thinking that too. His card would be great.

Costly though. I have 300k, going to sell Birthday Muriel (avoid like the plague, he's shíte) and buy Dybala. Hope the WL rewards give me enough for him because SBC Can needs replacing.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Lord TSC wrote:
    Another player's team. This time Reegan Poole of Man United.

So, just a united team

So, just a united team

Must be great being a United fan with FIFA this year, ever fecking player is overpowered.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Must be great being a United fan with FIFA this year, ever fecking player is overpowered.

Inexplicably so

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

What is the purpose of the EA tax when you sell a player or item ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

14murphy wrote:
    What is the purpose of the EA tax when you sell a player or item ?

To control the market.

Advertisement