Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Got Shaqiri! That'll do. Loving these TOTW packs :D I've done five over the year and got Kane, Icardi, some Greek goalkeeper, Marcos Alonso and now Shaqirir. 4 of the five times, I've made a good 60-70k profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Got Shaqiri! That'll do. Loving these TOTW packs :D I've done five over the year and got Kane, Icardi, some Greek goalkeeper, Marcos Alonso and now Shaqirir. 4 of the five times, I've made a good 60-70k profit.

You gonna keep or sell Shaqiri? Stats are pretty decent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Shaq looks like he be an excellent sub in striker great stats.

Lukker- wrote: »
    You gonna keep or sell Shaqiri? Stats are pretty decent.

Sell.

I loved him last year and he's been good when I've used him this year. But I'm not going to use him now, and his price will drop over the next few days, so if I want to use him down the road, I can pick him up cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Anyone else with eir having issues with the online play? My nat is open. My line and ping are all perfect. I can have 2 matches that run perfect and then 10 mins into one I'll either get stop stutter lag button lag for the rest of the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got Thauvin myself, 50k.

Bought him for 45k ,
    First game, first touch was a curled shot into top left corner only 2 mins into game , otw depay scored another 4 mins later and the guy quit in disgust.
    2nd game, only 10 mins in thauvin controls the ball with his first touch and 2nd curls it again into the net. Loving him so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Blazer wrote: »
    Bought him for 45k ,
    First game, first touch was a curled shot into top left corner only 2 mins into game , otw depay scored another 4 mins later and the guy quit in disgust.
    2nd game, only 10 mins in thauvin controls the ball with his first touch and 2nd curls it again into the net. Loving him so far.

I was tempted to keep him but he wouldn't fit in my team as most of it is untradeable.

Also lost like 70k on IF Herrera, didn't think he'd drop by half his price in one day :o

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

C98sPETXYAAVGzU.jpg

Another Ibrahimovic that nobody is ever going to use, would've thought Rashford would get it. Also no Atletico players even though they're in the semis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lost another 100k on value of casimero now fek.

That kasper card looks crazy some speed for a keeper.

• Advertisement

I want Fekir and Lacazette.
    No idea where I'd put them. I already have otw depay, if lacazette balotelli and Thaivin.

There are SBCs to get one of the above players. Tradeable and untradeable. Going to try the tradeable one since you need a TOTGS player and I have an untradeable Dembele that I've done nothing with.

Bit pissed off that my African TOTT player doesn't count as a TOTT player.

Aboubakar. Roll the dice again.

Still tempted to do the untradeable one just to see what I get

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Pozuelo untradeable, fcuk. Might go for the tradeable one now.

Dendoncker.

That's enough of that.

Did the untradeable and got Fekir, looks good but I'm not going to use him. If I trade him in for the tradeable though I'll probably get someone worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Packed walkout TOTGS Schmeichel and IF Herrera from marquee matchup packs :D probably not the best walkout from the TOTGS but my first one in a while

Didn't realise you needed a TOTW player and a TOTT player for the tradeable one. Never an opportunity to get rid of any of the untradeables I have, MOTMs, ATOTTs, FUT Champs IFs, SBC cards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

I've had a great run of luck which is totally due to my own inaction and attraction to fancy cards and reluctance to sell anything.

In the last week I've gone from 200 coins to 1.7m purely from having loads of the right players for the marquee match ups.
    Now my hoarding of TOTT players (8 in total) has made me a very handy 300k for an outlay of 90k and I still have 2 of them left to do the SBC's.

And I just read on the internet that Gabriel Jesus could start (defo on the bench) for Man City on Saturday so I've bought 5 of his OTW at 120k each. Should make that back easily when people see him on the team sheet. I'd advise you get in there quick if you have the coins!

Now if only I was any good at actually playing the bloody game I'd be unstoppable. UNSTOPPABLE I tell you!!

Did it once more and got Buffon. Happy with that. Wanted someone like Chiellini, Buffon or Dybala.

C99VKMvXoAI7lGT.jpg

Chiellini's blue card would complete my masterpiece!

Trading in Fekir and going for a tradeable one, just never going to use him. I've had great luck this year but I only ever get strikers annoyingly, just want some CMs.

Of course since I mentioned my great run yesterday, I lose 5 on the bounce tonight :rolleyes:

I detest the type of player that seems to dominate weeknights; deep back line, massively high pressure, "skill" moves galore, score once and then shield the ball amoung defenders.

Yeah, traded in Fekir and a load of others, got Schmeichel, worth 100k less.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

These team of the tournament players were too tempting, so I opened up my 4 100k packs I had been saving for team of the season. Best player - IF Jonas :(

Did the sbc a couple of times also, nobody even worth mentioning. My pack luck is non existent.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Done with this game.

Did the untradable SBC and got the crap dutch LB.

Used him in the tradable SBC and got the same player back.

Im done.

Good bloody untradeable Thiago, rated 90 and his stats are mad. Now I've to flog my Lique 1 team and go with a German team. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Blazer wrote: »
    Good bloody untradeable Thiago, rated 90 and his stats are mad. Now I've to flog my Lique 1 team and go with a German team. :(

You could make a hybrid

• Advertisement

IF Benteke is lethal at corners. He has 30 goals 34 games for me and I think at least 10 of them have come from smashing the corner near post and Benteke heading into the far corner.

Advertisement