Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Is there some exploit to finishing this year? 99% of my one-on-one chances are being saved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

How do you apply custom tactics in UT?

Go into view your squad and press Y or triangle on ps4 and it's in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,141 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Anyone on PS4 want a code I got with my Amazon order for some packs?

I don't use Ultimate Team and may as well see it used.

First person to quote me and reply can have it.

PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

I don't use Ultimate Team and may as well see it used.

Anyone on PS4 want a code I got with my Amazon order for some packs?

Would make good use of them if you are still looking for a home for them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

J. Marston wrote: »
    Is there some exploit to finishing this year? 99% of my one-on-one chances are being saved.

I was missing a lot of chances, but then I changed camera angles, I really disliked the new one and changed to the one from Fifa 16

Stopped missing as many easy chances from then on, since I'm seeing chances at the same angle and level I'm used to seeing for years as opposed to this new camera angle

• Advertisement

It's not as bad this time of the year before all the special cards start coming out

If you're a decent player getting 2 wins this time of year should mean getting your 15k back min

I like the pressure of getting further and further though, games mean more both for winning and losing

See the thing is its not the prize that bothers me it's the game type. I play ultimate team seasons all year without a prize I enjoy a decent game of fifa even tho half the time I'm frustrated. But draft is not a decent game of fifa it is a race to be the first scorer and then shut up shop and thats what turns me off it if I wanted a few jumbo packs I'd trade to get 60k to but some and I'd enjoy it more.

Just my opinion on it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Guys, do players get loyalty on the bench?

Doing some of the squad building challenges, and have 99 chew on one, so think I need loyalty on one player :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Guys, do players get loyalty on the bench?

Doing some of the squad building challenges, and have 99 chew on one, so think I need loyalty on one player :(

Nope they have to play even if it's just to sub them on at the end.

Build a team of non rares worth 300 coins

Play the totw offline, any difficulty, with the injured player in your reserves

Once the game starts just close the application, and the game won't count towards your record but contracts will be used and that 1 game will be taken off your injured player

Once the teams contracts is up just quick sell them for 300 again and rebuy any team and you can keep doing this

Saves on the expensive injury cards or using someone else instead of the injured player

Good call.

The cards are costing, by and large, 600+.

I don't feel like spending all my coins keeping my players on the pitch.

Going to do this until it reaches two games as I can manage two games with one team.

They're far too prevalent this year, and it's constantly 4/5 games per injury.

What purpose are the physios as well?.

My understanding is that they only help with the healing cards.
    They'd be more beneficial if they cut the amount of games(which they seemed to one year)... getting a 30% boost on a healing card isn't worth a whole pile tbh as silver and up will nearly be a 100% revive in themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Good call.

The cards are costing, by and large, 600+.

I don't feel like spending all my coins keeping my players on the pitch.

Going to do this until it reaches two games as I can manage two games with one team.

They're far too prevalent this year, and it's constantly 4/5 games per injury.

What purpose are the physios as well?.

My understanding is that they only help with the healing cards.
    They'd be more beneficial if they cut the amount of games(which they seemed to one year)... getting a 30% boost on a healing card isn't worth a whole pile tbh as silver and up will nearly be a 100% revive in themselves.

It's the reason I haven't built a team yet, mind you I can only play on weekends

It'll get patched yet I reckon, last year there wasn't enough injuries imo, this year there's too many and it'll ruin the game if it's there much longer

I've only played draft and a couple games with a team of loan players, and even when players are on 99 fitness all the time in draft I'm getting injuries every 2nd game or so

• Advertisement

I started off really well avoiding injuries but now I'm getting one every second game and sometimes I'll have 2 in the one game it's laughable and prices of cards are mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Mahrez is a beast in this game, along with Kante ! Must haves :)

Blitz17 wrote: »
    Mahrez is a beast in this game, along with Kante ! Must haves :)

Yeh Kante is brilliant as is yaya he scores loads of goals from midfield.

I haven't used Renato sanchez yet but he is unreal hard to play against.

Inter Yanan.
    Borussia Teeth.
    Class on Grass.
    Cummin Cider.

Every. Bloody. Year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

J. Marston wrote: »
    Inter Yanan.
    Borussia Teeth.
    Class on Grass.
    Cummin Cider.

Every. Bloody. Year.

You forgot fried rues

Also forgot baines on toast ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Had about €8 sitting on a Perfect Card doing nothing so decided to buy some FIFA Points for the first time ever.

Second pack.

Zlatan. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I think I've just forgotten how ro play fifa. Built this team, first game against a 5atb with 60 chemistry, Deeney up front and bronze players at wingback. I get beaten 4-1.
    1505d4ff8e1c0662b7477ee1ce5ab162.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Won the tournament there and qualified for the weekend league. Was losing 3-1 in the final and ended up winning 4-3. Saved the video as that will never happen to me again! Nerve wrecking as it was my last try today.

Switched from 4321 in the 2nd half to a 41212 and it turned it around for me. Bacca hat-trick with a 10 rating.

blaa85 wrote: »
    Won the tournament there and qualified for the weekend league. Was losing 3-1 in the final and ended up winning 4-3. Saved the video as that will never happen to me again! Nerve wrecking as it was my last try today.

Switched from 4321 in the 2nd half to a 41212 and it turned it around for me. Bacca hat-trick with a 10 rating.

Sounds cool mate well done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

What happens in the weekend league? I've qualified once but will it be better to have multiple qualifications?

Apparently some new squad building challenges were released briefly last night and then taken down because of a mistake. One of them was to make a 6 man team with 3 players form Saudi and 3 from Australia, min rating 60 and chemistry 70.

Also totw

CuAmBT4WIAEq8VJ.jpg

Aspas looks like my trading partner this week :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    Also forgot baines on toast ;)

And Lahm chops

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Starting to really enjoy this now and have a decent EPL team rated 82 built. Slimani is a beast for me. Looking for a decent striker to partner with him and willing to spend circa 25k. Any suggestions?

Starting to really enjoy this now and have a decent EPL team rated 82 built. Slimani is a beast for me. Looking for a decent striker to partner with him and willing to spend circa 25k. Any suggestions?

Giroud is way cheaper than 25k and I found him way better than Slimani. I had the two in a pair, and Giroud was scoring for fun.

Can't talk about anyone more expensive yet though. I hear good things bout Martial as a 7 Chem striker though.

You'd think after all these years they'd implement a way to give contracts to a selected number of players in one go instead of the tediousness of going through each player one by one.

I just choked when I saw totw I bought this guy last night for 75k
    Screenshot_20161005_175255.png

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    I just choked when I saw totw I bought this guy last night for 75k
    Screenshot_20161005_175255.png

That's is a fair upgrade he selling for 155k now
    Screenshot_20161005_181745.png

Advertisement