Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lord TSC wrote: »
    4 wins, 2 losses in Div 2 so far.

If I keep that form, I'll get 2 wins in my last 4 and get promoted to Div 1 :eek:

Have you played the WL before? Because promotion to Div 1 qualifies you.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

J. Marston wrote: »
    Have you played the WL before? Because promotion to Div 1 qualifies you.

Once, ages ago. Never really bother.

Though I do know the Xbox will be free next weekend, so might take a gander at it if I can qualify...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Messi's MOTM/500 Goals card is going to be absolutely insane, isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Completed Calcio sbc yesterday, Higuain is a beast so far - 8 goals in 4 and an assist :)

Totally worth it. Got a bit of pack luck while doing it and cost me maybe 20k of my own coins -)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Gold 1 in the weekend league again, 26 wins. Just need 19 next week for elite monthly and I am out of here. Really stressful this weekend. Was under a lot of time pressure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Fair play to those of us able to get elite monthly I can't ever come close I'm usually only good for gold two but yet I'm able win division one lol it really us all in your mind at times.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Fair play to those of us able to get elite monthly I can't ever come close I'm usually only good for gold two but yet I'm able win division one lol it really us all in your mind at times.

Yeah I used to get around 18 wins a week but seemed to have improved a lot as of late. This will be the first month of elite rewards.

This is the team I used with sbc Suarez and otw mane on the bench.

Edit : http://m.imgur.com/rs1BAf9

I'm good for 11 to 15 wins a week. I'm on pc so we only have to play 25 games in weekend league nearly every weekend I have gold 3 wrapped up with 8 games to to then I loose one game after the next only got weekly elite once.

Got Gold 1 too. Two 100k packs with the current players in packs will be sweet, hopefully. Need 20 wins next week for 5 red cards.

Sold Benteke after a run where he scored 2 in 15. Also sold almost every consumable in my club (besides contracts) to afford blue Chiellini. Behold...

C-IcYj8XoAAA8s7.jpg

Down to my last 20k now so no more elite player unless I pack them!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

J. Marston wrote: »
    Down to my last 20k now so no more elite player unless I pack them!

ah god love you...I almost feel sorry for you :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

wonski wrote: »
    Completed Calcio sbc yesterday, Higuain is a beast so far - 8 goals in 4 and an assist :)

Totally worth it. Got a bit of pack luck while doing it and cost me maybe 20k of my own coins -)

They're my next aim, Calico SBC. Supersub Higuain!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Sbcs for kante and alli are insane

seamie78 wrote: »
    Sbcs for kante and alli are insane

They're ridiculous. Crazy cards but you're probably talking 1.5 million each for them.

3 losses in a row kills hopes of promotion to Div 1 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Hi lads,

Could someone check on PS4 if I'm still in top 100? Psn same as my username here.

Be greatly appreciated,

Thanks!

Finical wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Could someone check on PS4 if I'm still in top 100? Psn same as my username here.

Be greatly appreciated,

Thanks!

Ignore I found out I am still in it. My brother said I had dropped out of top 100. I would of been freaked with 39 wins.

Finical wrote: »
    Ignore I found out I am still in it. My brother said I had dropped out of top 100. I would of been freaked with 39 wins.

Show off :) haha well done

Show off :) haha well done

No I was freaked I was checking the futhead leaderboards and I was rank 102. It must be monthly that. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

89 Mertens at 505k is so tempting! Or his first IF for 280k

Anyone tried 87 Aspas?

• Advertisement

That kante sbc is crazy expensive I know the card looks phenomenal but I will wait for his tots. As a Chelsea fan I like to get all their best cards but it is a no from me.

7 losses on the bounce.

This

Game.

Going to play Kingdom Hearts for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭scotsman1990

Currently in division 3 running a la liga team. If anyone ever fancies a game my gamertag is TheSarge25 on Xbox one

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭scotsman1990

Current team

Current team

The invisables? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    7 losses on the bounce.

This

Game.

Going to play Kingdom Hearts for a few days.
    I had the same, now on a 6 match winning streak. Bloody game can be infuriating at times

Anyone reckon 1 goal and 1 assist and a decent rating would be enough to get martial a striker inform? I'm hopeful it would be an amazing card.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Anyone reckon 1 goal and 1 assist and a decent rating would be enough to get martial a striker inform? I'm hopeful it would be an amazing card.

Probably, including United players gets people opening more packs. He'd be overpriced AF though.

Lukker- wrote: »
    Probably, including United players gets people opening more packs. He'd be overpriced AF though.

He may not be too overpriced in a week that could possible include a Messi inform in the centre too. Also it's really close tots. I'd happily play 600k for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

He may not be too overpriced in a week that could possible include a Messi inform in the centre too. Also it's really close tots. I'd happily play 600k for him.

600k would be very steep for someone who is is most likely only going from 82 to 83 though. But he'd be probably be a striker so you'd get to play him through the middle, which would definitely be attractive.

Advertisement