Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lukker- wrote: »
    600k would be very steep for someone who is is most likely only going from 82 to 83 though. But he'd be probably be a striker so you'd get to play him through the middle, which would definitely be attractive.

I'd say he will be an 86 he has an 84 inform already

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'd say he will be an 86 he has an 84 inform already

Ah didn't realise, hasn't featured this much this season so thought he only had the base card.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭scotsman1990

The invisables? :)

Haha sorry it wouldn't let me upload a pic file size was to big

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭scotsman1990

Haha sorry it wouldn't let me upload a pic file size was to big

GK 89 IF oblak
    RB 84 IF De Marcos
    CB 84 varane
    CB 89 Ramos
    LB 88 Filipe Luis

CDM blue 88 casemero
    CM 88 IF Isco
    CM 89 Modric
    CAM 84 if Ben Yeder

ST 86 IF gamero
    ST 88 Griezman

In a 4 1 2 1 2(2)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wow, the German League looks so ridiculously cheap for some of the cards you can get :O I know the TOTY hype is killing prices, but still...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

I have been using the German league the last few weeks. Not the best tbh. IF Gnabry is surprisingly good if you wanted to give that league a chance given the prices.

Did the tradeable tott with all untradeable cards in my club apart of 20k on that blue left back and this is the reward I get.

20170426_120215.jpg

Go wan Jayo.

Though i checked his price and OMG the price crash! 90 Dybala was 1m coins two weeks ago, and is 360k now :O
    Lenny17123 wrote: »
    I have been using the German league the last few weeks. Not the best tbh. IF Gnabry is surprisingly good if you wanted to give that league a chance given the prices.

I want to build something around SBC Lewandowski. Why I was surprised is that, on paper, I can build a team for 400k that, if I went with some other leagues, would cost well over 1m with equivalent players.

Though the price crash looks to have hit all leagues...89 MErtens is 360k. I paid 700k for his SIF a few weeks back.

When do the TOTY start? And is it every league or just one combined league?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Go wan Jayo.

Though i checked his price and OMG the price crash! 90 Dybala was 1m coins two weeks ago, and is 360k now :O

He is alot rarer on pc I sold him for 960k

• Advertisement

Just realised Ronaldo is under 1m. I wonder if he'll keep dropping once his special card leaves packs and his regular returns....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

C-WAurMXoAEirsc.jpg

Hope for Martial in the monthly rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Did the tradeable tott with all untradeable cards in my club apart of 20k on that blue left back and this is the reward I get.

20170426_120215.jpg

Why is he in a United top? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Liamalone wrote: »
    Why is he in a United top? :confused:

Players come out in the kit you've chosen for your FUT

wong wrote: »
    Players come out in the kit you've chosen for your FUT

I've never noticed that. But now I'm thinking about it, I'm assuming that's a 'walkout' player? I've never had one :(

Looking through things, I recant what I said earlier bout the German league. It's not just there that there's mad value. All the leagues have been hit with crazy price drops. Ibrahimovics first in form is what I aid for his standard card a few weeks back. 300k would net me both 91 Cavaini and 90 DiMaria. Tempted by the latest Dybala as well who was 1m last week and is 600k now. Could also afford Ronaldo and Messi now.

Is it crazy to think of building a team right now? Will prices keep dropping?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

It's worked against me. I have a Sanchez that keeps dropping in price that I need to sell to finish my new squad off, and I've waited far too long. Also the cards I need are discard IFs but because of the TOTT SBC, they're both going for double what they're worth and I'm too stingy to pull the trigger. :(

That martial card is going into my club I don't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I'm eyeing up that Benteke card...Immobile too!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Wonder if the crash will affect this week's TOTW? Will compare Dybala and Balde Diao and see if he's worth it.

• Advertisement

Martials in-game stats nice....

Screenshot_20170426-190232.png

Wtaf? I'm stumped

Gave the WL qualification a rattle, got to final after a few decent games. Got psyched up, cracked knuckles, applied squad fitness card, ready to go.

Guy's team comes up, max team rating is 82, this guy has a 75 rated team with mid 70 rated players and I gulp, this guy will be good!

But then, I spy a certain Shay Given playing centre half, lol whaaaaaaaaaat?

I looked closer, he had goalkeepers in EVERY position!!!!

I kicked off, his keeper eventually got the ball, he promptly scored an own goal and quit, I got the tournament win.

What's going on there now???? Sent him a message but he no reply

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Liamalone wrote:
    What's going on there now???? Sent him a message but he no reply

He's already qualified for the wl and is playing the DKT for the better connection

Once you win it once you cannot play in it again. I do it regularly and throw the final. Always message the player saying good luck in the weekend league, so wasn't me you played :)

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    He's already qualified for the wl and is playing the DKT for the better connection

Once you win it once you cannot play in it again. I do it regularly and throw the final. Always message the player saying good luck in the weekend league, so wasn't me you played :)

What does DKT mean ?

14murphy wrote: »
    What does DKT mean ?

Daily Knockout Tournament.

Lads, when's the cut off for weekend league qualification? I need one win in dig 2 to get promoted after a five game win streak but might not get it tonight...

Lads, when's the cut off for weekend league qualification? I need one win in dig 2 to get promoted after a five game win streak but might not get it tonight...

It closes just before weekend league opens I think pal.

It closes just before weekend league opens I think pal.

Yes, but I don't know when that is ;)

Got the win. Got div 1.

Screen says 12 hours, so gonna quit out of the last two matches to lock promotion in. Can't believe I got into Div 1 finally!

• Advertisement

Screen says 12 hours, so gonna quit out of the last two matches to lock promotion in. Can't believe I got into Div 1 finally!

It's actually easier to remain in div one then to get there first and yhh it opens at 8am.

Advertisement