Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Got TOTT Howedes from WL rewards. Will try the tradeable SBC one more time.

Pozuelo. Well played, EA.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    It's actually easier to remain in div one then to get there first and yhh it opens at 8am.

The thing that struck me in my run through Div 2 this time is I faced way more "super teams" and only one sweaty team. And when I got that run, I won 6, drew one, lost one. Promoted with two to go.

I've read Div 1 tends to be more super teams. So looking forward to that.

On the other hand, dreading weekend league which is apparently mostly sweat :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The thing that struck me in my run through Div 2 this time is I faced way more "super teams" and only one sweaty team. And when I got that run, I won 6, drew one, lost one. Promoted with two to go.

I've read Div 1 tends to be more super teams. So looking forward to that.

On the other hand, dreading weekend league which is apparently mostly sweat :(

Yeh weekend league is pretty bad alright you get used to it. Gold 3 automatically qualifies you next weekend that's 18 wins on Xbox I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Big congratulations LordTSC on getting to Div 1 finally !

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Just got auto qualification to the WL via this link:

https://help.ea.com/en/self-service/fut-championship/

• Advertisement

wong wrote: »

But I worked so hard to get it legit :(

Ah well, this should increase the number of "easy" games, right? If people who couldn't qualify normally get it that way?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

But I worked so hard to get it legit :(

Ah well, this should increase the number of "easy" games, right? If people who couldn't qualify normally get it that way?
    At first perhaps.

After you've played some games though it matches you with people with the save record as you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

What is that exactly? Are you supposed to only fill it out when you get disconnected from a DKT? There is a piece about false claims or something, so I guess that's what it is.
    Thepoet85 wrote: »
    He's already qualified for the wl and is playing the DKT for the better connection

How do the DKTs give you better connection?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

v3ttel wrote:
    How do the DKTs give you better connection?

Dedicated servers. Seasons, draft and online friendlies are very laggy for me, but the weekend league and DKT are fine in comparison.

2 wins in 7 in the weekend league.

Don't know how ye put yourselves through this every week. I'll do it for this weekend to try and nab some prizes, but I really could not cope with this stress all weekend...

• Advertisement

Make that 2 in ten

Just is everything I hate about FIFA tbh. Tikka takka possession based boring football, dabs everywhere, spamming skill moves for no reason.

3 in 15

Seriously, **** this. Absolutely all the joy I got in getting in div 1 yesterday has been drained by that. Just cannot be bothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

3 in 15

Seriously, **** this. Absolutely all the joy I got in getting in div 1 yesterday has been drained by that. Just cannot be bothered.

Welcome to Hell!

On the plus side martials price is dropping nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Just invested in 88 Benteke, my god is he a bargain at 145k (PS4)

If you're used to physical strikers like Ibra, than invest in him, I'd go as far as to say sell Ibra, if you have him in your squad, and replace him!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Every time since marque matches have started giving totw players away I get excited and every time I get a get one worth 10k max

seamie78 wrote: »
    Every time since marque matches have started giving totw players away I get excited and every time I get a get one worth 10k max

Haha same here but they all come in handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

85 Ter-Stegen! Not bad :)

I got some Brazilian fullback.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Finally finished off that team I posted a few days back. The Dutch front three of OTW Depay, IF Promes and Robben are absolutely insane so far. 3 games played, 12 goals between them, 3 rage quits. Absolutely love it. :)

• Advertisement

martyos121 wrote: »
    Finally finished off that team I posted a few days back. The Dutch front three of OTW Depay, IF Promes and Robben are absolutely insane so far. 3 games played, 12 goals between them, 3 rage quits. Absolutely love it. :)

Post a screen shot of it too lazy to go look but sounds interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Cjs21 wrote: »
    Just invested in 88 Benteke, my god is he a bargain at 145k (PS4)

If you're used to physical strikers like Ibra, than invest in him, I'd go as far as to say sell Ibra, if you have him in your squad, and replace him!

Hmmm, with tots ahead, I imagine he'll drop more in the coming week.

The marquee match ups totw pack has helped kill totw prices. There's been a few bargains the last few weeks!
    Shame I only run two serie a teams though, and bar dybala, there's been a lack of decent players recently.

Post a screen shot of it too lazy to go look but sounds interesting.

up3VMk0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Going to be upgrading Kurzawa, Tolisso and Kameni to their IFs when I get the coins together, maybe Robben if I ever save up that much and I'll replace Sanches with either IF Toornstra or Vidal at some point.

It's working really well for me so far, 4 wins out of 4 now. Maybe bronze benching does give some sort of edge. :)

martyos121 wrote: »
    up3VMk0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Going to be upgrading Kurzawa, Tolisso and Kameni to their IFs when I get the coins together, maybe Robben if I ever save up that much and I'll replace Sanches with either IF Toornstra or Vidal at some point.

It's working really well for me so far, 4 wins out of 4 now. Maybe bronze benching does give some sort of edge. :)

Nahh your just playing well mate I never bronze bench and have done well enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Hmmm, with tots ahead, I imagine he'll drop more in the coming week.

The marquee match ups totw pack has helped kill totw prices. There's been a few bargains the last few weeks!
    Shame I only run two serie a teams though, and bar dybala, there's been a lack of decent players recently.

Not 100% sure on it, even prior to the TOTW SBCs his cards have been dirt cheap! Worth trying out anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Me too

Nahh your just playing well mate I never bronze bench and have done well enough.

I suppose it is the first good team I've ever put together so until I start playing better opposition, I'll probably enjoy myself for a while.

Anyway, Depay just belted this one in for me and the rage quit wasn't long after. Thought he was offside so I just took the shot. Best player I've ever used in FUT by some distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Played 3 games of fut Champs. Lost all 3. That's enough for me. Life's too short.

Serverly tempted to sell agureo to fund sif martial. That card looks majestic.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Sold 87 Benteke about a week ago, bought 88 Benteke yesterday. Really feels like a different player. 12 goals in 7 so far. I'll probably hit a bad patch with him soon and rage sell him though.

Also gonna sell Dybala and get 88 Immobile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Weekend league is horrible today. Super team after super team. The sweat level is unreal. Was 12-6 after yesterday and now I'm 15-12. Just wanted to get to 19 quick for elite monthly as I won't have time rest of today and tomorrow to play. I don't think I'll be able to do it.

Advertisement