Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Played a guy with SBC Kante and SBC Luiz at CDM. Was ridiculous, could barely get out of my own half.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

84+ totw sbc after appearing along with 82 + regular upgrade must be the beginning of tots

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

That 84 pack is a huss. Did one with some excess players in my club - 84 Falcao. They couldn't even give me the best version of him. Definitely just trying to draw coins off the market before team of the season so people open packs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Did one and got 85 Alonso.

Edit: Did another and got 85 can ha delighted with them two I'll use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

EA clearing out! Must be some TOTS SBCs coming along. Kind of sickened they didn't wait til later tonight to release the SBCs....was going to invest in them when I got home after work :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I don't know what the latest patch has done but my defenders have turned into complete spas in the past few days. I'd be better off with a paraplegic team of defenders out there at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Got this yesterday and IF Thuvain today!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Did the SBC 3 times.

Got

84 RVP
    86 Benteke
    87 Casemiro

Cost me my last 120k

Not terrible but could be better

Got IF Koulibaly from the marquee matchups pack :D looks insane

Got IF Koulibaly from the marquee matchups pack :D looks insane

Yeh he looks lethal I'm hoping to build a seria team again when the tots comes out I want him in defence.

• Advertisement

I hate that "step over the ball" animation more than anything in the game. Actually losing money over it would make me rage...

https://streamable.com/l19ou

Ridiculous that they're trying to make this an e-sport.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

J. Marston wrote: »
    I hate that "step over the ball" animation more than anything in the game. Actually losing money over it would make me rage...

Love this happening in the tourneys, highlights how poor the game can be sometimes. Also, Huge Gorilla representing Unilad? They're infiltrating everything :(

jayo26 wrote: »
    Yeh he looks lethal I'm hoping to build a seria team again when the tots comes out I want him in defence.

99 str on a CB...gonna try and fit him into one of my squads

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Such a huge amount of the game seems to be just RNG. Nutmegs are on the of the biggest problems, and that was one of the stupidest I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

The only way Fifa could ever really be a e-sport is 11 v 11, not 1 v 1, it would need to be teams to come close to being a proper e-sport

You'd still have crap rng like what happened Gorilla, but "ai" movement for forwards and defenders would be taken out of the equation

Players would also need to have the same stat distributions, all players being 80 in all stats with same wf and sm

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Decided to do the TOTW 84+ SBC. Only cost me 9000 to do (had to grab a Thiago) but had enough players otherwise (especially thanks to an untradeable Ozil I've never used)

Got 88 Hamsik, his Third IF. Valued at 187k, so thats an upgrade on Ozil :P Will probably use him as a sub.

Anyone suggestions for a striker to play along side Benteke?

I want to try a 4-1-2-1-2 with wide players. I've been playing in normal seasons the last few days with the formation and having fun. I want TIF Benteke and a second striker, sitting in front of Pogba. I want Benteke for his strength so would like a pacier striker for a bit of balance. RM De Bryune and possibly one of Hazard's IFs either side.

Son seems an option but he wasn't great when I tried before. not looked at 7 chem options yet though...

I'm still not buying the team till TOTS comes out, but budget would be sub-200k.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone suggestions for a striker to play along side Benteke?

I want to try a 4-1-2-1-2 with wide players. I've been playing in normal seasons the last few days with the formation and having fun. I want TIF Benteke and a second striker, sitting in front of Pogba. I want Benteke for his strength so would like a pacier striker for a bit of balance. RM De Bryune and possibly one of Hazard's IFs either side.

Son seems an option but he wasn't great when I tried before. not looked at 7 chem options yet though...

I'm still not buying the team till TOTS comes out, but budget would be sub-200k.

Sanchez perhaps?

Ok your probably tires if me saying it now but if you haven't tried inform jesus fir God sake just give him a go you won't be disappointed ha.

He should be great beside benteke he has 99 stamina.

Lukker- wrote: »
    Sanchez perhaps?
    Ok your probably tires if me saying it now but if you haven't tried inform jesus fir God sake just give him a go you won't be disappointed ha.

He should be great beside benteke he has 99 stamina.

Yeah, Sanchez and Jesus are the two front runners right now.

I'm curious with Sanchez cause on paper, his stats really don't look amazing, but everyone always talks him up so much...

• Advertisement

Ive never tried sanchez so i cant comment but jesus still has more then a goal a game for me after 350 games or so.

Got Gold 1 so have 2 100k packs for the TOTS next week.

Need 3 wins from 5 to get elite weekly. Gonna give it a go but I know I'll end up on 28 again. I went on a 8 game winning streak so ELO is gonna feck me soon.

Yes!

C_Pbvb3XkAMEFaE.jpg

I don't even care if this week's TOTW is gonna be crap. Finally achieved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Yes!

C_Pbvb3XkAMEFaE.jpg

I don't even care if this week's TOTW is gonna be crap. Finally achieved it.

Well done btw. You might be surprised. Messi did well, but probably needed a hatrick. Mertens had 2 goals and an assist. KDB played a part in 3 goals. That's probably about it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Gold 2 for the weekend :/ the amount of teams who had red TOTW cards this evening and tonight has been insane, thought all the top players got the 40 games done early!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just about had enough of this s*it now, lost a game 2-0, had 11 shots 9 on target, he had 2 shots and 1 on target

Tots starts 12th may with the community tots and looks like bundesliga starts next.

Prices have plummeted since TOTS announcement.... Mertens last IF is 320k and Messi is 540k :D

Prices have plummeted since TOTS announcement.... Mertens last IF is 320k and Messi is 540k :D

Wooop :)

• Advertisement

Wooop :)

Really tempted to buy up now...but I have a feeling that TOTS Mertens will be cheap for his rating.

Advertisement