Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Really tempted to buy up now...but I have a feeling that TOTS Mertens will be cheap for his rating.

Yhh I'm holding out I kept my prem team lost a ton of money but I've 2.3 million to spend on an Italian team when they come out that will build a nice blue team.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

What PL right winger will get a TOTS? Want Red Son on the left, 88 Benteke in the middle and Blue ? on the right.

Will look awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah, Sanchez and Jesus are the two front runners right now.

I'm curious with Sanchez cause on paper, his stats really don't look amazing, but everyone always talks him up so much...

I use IF Vardy with 88 Benteke, works a treat!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

J. Marston wrote: »
    What PL right winger will get a TOTS? Want Red Son on the left, 88 Benteke in the middle and Blue ? on the right.

Will look awesome!

Mane for sure.
    jayo26 wrote: »
    Yhh I'm holding out I kept my prem team lost a ton of money but I've 2.3 million to spend on an Italian team when they come out that will build a nice blue team.

Wish I had that kind to spend...have about 800-1m if I sell every IF in my club.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

<mod snip>

Mod: When you know and say its not a topic allowed here why go ahead and post about it anyways??

• Advertisement

Mane for sure.

Wish I had that kind to spend...have about 800-1m if I sell every IF in my club.

I should have nearly double that but I'm not gonna bother selling my premier team now as it's lost it's value.

It's probably not worth your while now selling informs is it? Most of mine have already dropped.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Do he reckon there'll be another price crash or is this it now? Is it safe to buy?

I should have nearly double that but I'm not gonna bother selling my premier team now as it's lost it's value.

It's probably not worth your while now selling informs is it? Most of mine have already dropped.

Yeah, they've dropped a bit now..just checked there. Reckon one of the TOTS SBCs will need an IF anyways so will hold on until then.
    Do he reckon there'll be another price crash or is this it now? Is it safe to buy?

Probably be another. I've seen pictures from people that have stacked 100s of packs for TOTS..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

so I've gotten through 2 elite controllers and have to send them back to microsoft to be replaced. Not only that but one One S wifi chip is also acting up and intermittently disconnecting from my controllers so that has to go back as well. Selling my entire team so that by the time my system comes back to me I'll be able to buy better players again.

The RB button on my elite has been broken for ages :( They won't replace either cause the Warranty is long gone.

Doesn't look hard to fix myself but am too cheap to order the replacement parts from Amazon :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

The RB button on my elite has been broken for ages :( They won't replace either cause the Warranty is long gone.

Doesn't look hard to fix myself but am too cheap to order the replacement parts from Amazon :P

yeah the elite controller bumper buttons are a huge design flaw..Microsoft's hardware quality is gone to pot. The original xbox and 360 controllers were bulletproof whereas with the xbox 1 controllers I've now gone through 4 of them.

Yeah, they've dropped a bit now..just checked there. Reckon one of the TOTS SBCs will need an IF anyways so will hold on until then.

Probably be another. I've seen pictures from people that have stacked 100s of packs for TOTS..

Fair point.

I've got 1.5m and am thrilled to see how much more spending power I've got now compared to three weeks ago. Pogba is down to 200k now ffs. I remember getting him for 500k a few months back. Going to have so much fun once TOTS drops :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Buy new one from reputable store that offers a no quibble style refund within 30 days of purchase, keep new shiny controller, return old one and claim refund after a week. Job's a good 'un!

Oh wow, Messi is only 388k :O

The prices are absolutely ridiculous. Is it because Futchamps this year means everyone has more access to the top cards (both with more coins, more packs and red cards?). I know there's always price drops but this year's seem absurd...

Oh wow, Messi is only 388k :O

The prices are absolutely ridiculous. Is it because Futchamps this year means everyone has more access to the top cards (both with more coins, more packs and red cards?). I know there's always price drops but this year's seem absurd...

Me personally, SBCs have made me rich. Only spent about €40 at TOTS and my club is worth well over 1m not including untradeables....which I've got the likes of Pogba, Griezmann, POTM Kane etc

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

So just to confirm TOTS starts this Friday ? The goal is to pick up Pogba, 88 rated Eriksen and IF Coleman and then I think my masterpiece will be complete.

14murphy wrote: »
    So just to confirm TOTS starts this Friday ? The goal is to pick up Pogba, 88 rated Eriksen and IF Coleman and then I think my masterpiece will be complete.

I think I read its starting on Friday with the German league...

I think I read its starting on Friday with the German league...

No it's the community tots first mate ;)

No it's the community tots first mate ;)

Bugger, you're right. Can't see that causing a massive crash either.

Anyway, I'm really not sure what team to build first. I've got these three in mind at the moment, with a 1.5m budget...

Italy: Will cost me 1m (already have Higgy and Hamsik) and so there's room to upgrade a few of them players with TOTS ones in their place. TOTS Icardi and TOTS Gomez hopefully...

x3hP8wq.gif

BPL: Costs 1.5m, good mix of techniques, a few players I wanna try out.

ndniEEk.gif

Spain Hybrid: Also costs 1.5m (Have Perrin, Kurzawa, Lloris and Suarez letting me put coins into the top tier players of Ronaldo, Messi and Bale). Seems ridiculously strong on paper.

4lVUQSW.gif

I live the BPL side but I'm just biasd. The Spanish side looks good Yeh but few of them players don't play like they should. Nani I used and found him weak enough considering his stats. Some people like ronaldo I used to live him but when I could never get passed division 3 with him bit when I sold him and built italian team I got to division one straight away.

So I'd go italian ;) I'd still hold on for italian tots tho because they are going to be some awesome players in it.

• Advertisement

Wow, another Mertens IF. His tots will be insane...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,657 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

That De Bruyne card is unreal.

C_eG-9aUAAAA4fs.jpg:large

90 metres he will be so cheap when his tots comes along that will be time to build a italian league.

90 metres he will be so cheap when his tots comes along that will be time to build a italian league.

His 90 card is now 259k on Xbox. We had conversations a few weeks back on if he was worth 750k, and the consensus was yes.. If he drops any further (which he absolutely will), he's going to be insane value. I was talking about who to put beside Benteke in a PL squad, but I might grab Mertens instead of Jesus. Mertens would get chem from Hazard and Benteke so would fit my "Small fast striker and big, powerful striker" role.

You mean his 89 is 250k? I just want you to try jesus haha i know you will love him the thing that makes jesus so good is his dribbling and 5star skills and 99 stamina he never tires..

I can't wait for italian league tots there are gonna be some bargains on informs like perisic and the likes.

Oh, yeah, sorry. His 89 is 250k on Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Does the price for squad fitness go up before WL starts i've loads was gonna sell or should i wait?

bmcc10 wrote: »
    Does the price for squad fitness go up before WL starts i've loads was gonna sell or should i wait?

They do be dearest at weekend pal

Been BPM for a few days now. WIll have enough for a solid 35 or so Gold upgrades. Probably save them for the BPL TOTS (not that I'll get any, mind :P)

• Advertisement

Can't wait for that TOTS Mertens! Might be one of the best cards in FIFA over the years

Advertisement