Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

He'll probably have 99 pace, shooting and passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Did the Marquee Matchups for the first ever time in the hopes of bagging kasper Schmeichel, I was not surprised in the least when I got Wes Fupping Holahan

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Did the Marquee Matchups for the first ever time in the hopes of bagging kasper Schmeichel, I was not surprised in the least when I got Wes Fupping Holahan

I got modeste, no use to me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

I got some lw from liga now, hopefully all the crap totw players I've been getting will be of some use in the upcoming sbcs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I gor Modric from my weekend league rewards and Lamar from matchups.

Lamar has really decent stats but prob will never have a role for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Think we'll have TOTS cards today, or will it just be build up for next week?

I saw Bundesliga are having a vote for their Fifa TOTS cards, and the voting is open for another week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Cjs21 wrote: »
    Think we'll have TOTS cards today, or will it just be build up for next week?

I saw Bundesliga are having a vote for their Fifa TOTS cards, and the voting is open for another week.

its the community players for team of the season..its players who never got an IF from what I read about it so fairly crap then.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,657 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Son - Player of the month card

z8FiTJI.png

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Opened my TOTW pack, Garay and 2 81's. Oh well, can throw them into a few SBCs at least. Plus I still have a 100k pack for TOTS.

So going into the WL, this is my team. Any recommendations on where you'd improve?

Still leaking a good amount of dodgy goals.

http://imgur.com/a/6kEal

• Advertisement

happy days got son POTM, cost me 130k on top of what I already had, gonna offload my Korean players now see if there is some coinage to be made

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

So going into the WL, this is my team. Any recommendations on where you'd improve?

Still leaking a good amount of dodgy goals.

http://imgur.com/a/6kEal

use baily and david luiz. buy if jesus as well.

use baily and david luiz. buy if jesus as well.

I was using Bailly before Kompany, but he kept going on mad runs no matter what customer tactics or instruction I had on him!

Komapny plays quicker than he looks to be honest.

Was thinking investing in OTW Jesus, 2 games this week and Aguero is a doubt. Might sell Vardy to fund it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I was using Bailly before Kompany, but he kept going on mad runs no matter what customer tactics or instruction I had on him!

Komapny plays quicker than he looks to be honest.

Was thinking investing in OTW Jesus, 2 games this week and Aguero is a doubt. Might sell Vardy to fund it.

I have bailey beside Luiz. Seems to work for me. Buy otw Jesus trust me you won't regret it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

seamie78 wrote: »
    happy days got son POTM, cost me 130k on top of what I already had, gonna offload my Korean players now see if there is some coinage to be made

Have you used him as yet?

I'm tempted to get him

Not yet had the first potm son in my team as an lf playing at striker so will be a big upgrade for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

The jumbo premium bronze packs are the absolute bizz

Opened 7 and got 2 TOTS players, bronze ones go for 6400 discard so that's more than my money back and even a squad fitness and the right injury cards will break you even on a pack at the very least

Gonna keep opening and see where I land

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Was coming on to say about the Jumbo Bronzes. Love Bronze Pack Method, so gonna give it a try now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Opened about 15 of them, absolutely nothing. Not even gonna break even on the squad fitness cards I got. :(

• Advertisement

martyos121 wrote: »
    Opened about 15 of them, absolutely nothing. Not even gonna break even on the squad fitness cards I got. :(

I've done 6 so far and have, I'd say, made about 30% profit.

Make sure to list all individual fitness cards at 150/200, check out any players from the SBC leagues. I also throw up all English players too, and there's a few injury cards worth doing as well.

Worth noting, mind, there's some long term elements to it too.

Squad fitnesses have dropped to 500 coins right now. They usually are 1200 or so. So save them for a few days till they start shifting again at a higher price if you can.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Worth noting, mind, there's some long term elements to it too.

Squad fitnesses have dropped to 500 coins right now. They usually are 1200 or so. So save them for a few days till they start shifting again at a higher price if you can.

Is the jumbo premium packs only round for the mc tots since there's a dedicated bronze team? If the pack goes away for good next Friday there will be good money to be made on the fitness and injury cards

Using the import function on futbin also helps see if you got any players worth anything

Jumbo packs are in store for seven days

If they go away after 6pm next Friday and don't come back for other TOTS schmucks like me will be less likely to open them, hopefully if they do the prices of the bronze items will shoot up

The jumbos are always around for the gold packs I remember that

When are the tots sbcs due

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

seamie78 wrote: »
    When are the tots sbcs due

Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Gotta love it, just had a Christian Atsu who was totally knackered - as in, nothing left in his tank, as in no fitness bar left bar a few minute millimetres which was empty - leave young Seamus Coleman for dust a few times after the 60min mark, unbelievable as Seamus was fairly healthy - must've been the crutches lol

On a sidenote, I played a game of online draft earlier on, wtf is that all about???? It was like pinball because everyone was a flying machine! I don't recall it being like that the last time I played, albeit that was probably before Christmas.

On a sidenote to the sidenote, EA can shove their SBC's up their rectum, how many 84 rated teams do they think people can muster up to satisfy the quota??? Let alone needing one or two Totw players. Am I missing something? My actual team that I've been playing with and adding to bit by bit is only fecking 83 lmao.

Anyways, thanks for listening, rant over, I'm here all night. God bless.

I have bailey beside Luiz. Seems to work for me. Buy otw Jesus trust me you won't regret it

Sold Vardy in the end, even though he was working well. Positioning of Jesus is much better and seems to be easier to play with, but lacking that 96 Pace :P

Have 200k left in the kitty and looking to change Kompany to another Defender. Ogbonna Birthday card looks insane, but anyone have any other recommendations for a BPL CB?

EDIT: Or should I sell Kompany, buy Bailly to do the job for now and keep the 200k until TOTS fully kicks off

• Advertisement

Considering bronze squad fitness cards are 200 coins at the moment, I've still managed to shift three this morning at 1200 coins. They are slow (usually they are instantaneous sales) but people just don't bother to filter apparently...

Advertisement