Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Cjs21 wrote: »
    Sold Vardy in the end, even though he was working well. Positioning of Jesus is much better and seems to be easier to play with, but lacking that 96 Pace :P

Have 200k left in the kitty and looking to change Kompany to another Defender. Ogbonna Birthday card looks insane, but anyone have any other recommendations for a BPL CB?

EDIT: Or should I sell Kompany, buy Bailly to do the job for now and keep the 200k until TOTS fully kicks off

He makes up for it in 99 stamina ;)

On the defender one. Have you tried David Luiz

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

He makes up for it in 99 stamina ;)

On the defender one. Have you tried David Luiz

I've tried Luiz before, but with the price difference of them being only 50k-60k I'd rather try out Ogbonna.

Yeah the 99 stamina is crazy, but his positioning really is something else, and his physical on the card really doesn't reflect how he plays. He's like Akinfenwa in game :D

Up Front on his own too, hat trick incoming :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I've tried Luiz before, but with the price difference of them being only 50k-60k I'd rather try out Ogbonna.

Yeah the 99 stamina is crazy, but his positioning really is something else, and his physical on the card really doesn't reflect how he plays. He's like Akinfenwa in game :D

Up Front on his own too, hat trick incoming :D

Luiz is only 20k PS so hell be cheaper if your xbone

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

OOOOOOH! There's a MOTM Fellaini? Scream Fellaini has near 500 matches for me :D

Also, pack 14 of the jumbo bronze yielded my first TOTS! Maguire, an Irish lad. Quick sold him for the 6400 coins :)

Did the TOTW Marquee Matchup. Got Werner. Cost me 10k, sold him for 21k, so I'll take the 10k profit...

• Advertisement

(At the risk of triple posting :o )

Just looked at TotY Bruma and Martins. 98 pace each, tempted to go full sweat and pair the two up front :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Dani alves inform is right midfield is that is a card I'd like to try.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lord TSC wrote: »
    (At the risk of triple posting :o )

Just looked at TotY Bruma and Martins. 98 pace each, tempted to go full sweat and pair the two up front :O

A Portuguese league team staring those 2 with SIF Jonas up front and the likes of TOTS Pereira in midfield will make a damn good side

A Portuguese league team staring those 2 with SIF Jonas up front and the likes of TOTS Pereira in midfield will make a damn good side

Yeah. I have SBC Jonas alReady and was tempted to try Ronaldo too. So tempted to run them together. Be interesting to see what the NoS TotY look likes as well. Could add a few relatively cheap blue cards too the list too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

15-5 in the WL. Goal is Gold 1 for the 100k packs.

Is there a timetable for the release of the TOTS? One a week seems awfully slow and the garbage Bundesliga is next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I thought EPL was always the 2nd one?

I think it's every Tuesday and Friday? And Germans were up first (after Most Consistant).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Bought Gullit for 1.5m out of my trading profits for my Legends team. He shrugs off the tackle and screams one in to the top corner on his debut to give me the 1-0 win and after 9 months of playing this frustrating game I finally get to Division 1....yippee !!!!!

OOOOOOH! There's a MOTM Fellaini? Scream Fellaini has near 500 matches for me :D

Also, pack 14 of the jumbo bronze yielded my first TOTS! Maguire, an Irish lad. Quick sold him for the 6400 coins :)

In a few years time you'll be wanting to pack his TOTS Card, 99 Rated if he keeps going the way he's going over here when he moves to England :P

You can get TOTY Rudy from the Daily Knockout Tourney now. The limit is 8 gold players; rest have to be silver or bronze.

You can get TOTY Rudy from the Daily Knockout Tourney now. The limit is 8 gold players; rest have to be silver or bronze.

Has the Weekend League requirements updated for the next one too? Not near the console right now so can't check, but it was showing that there was a limit of 8 gold players too :(

Ugh, bullshít requirements.

Has the Weekend League requirements updated for the next one too? Not near the console right now so can't check, but it was showing that there was a limit of 8 gold players too :(

It's the same dkt. Does there be requirements for the weekend itself?

The tourney is so easy right now (at least to the finals) as people are just throwing random, no Chen bronzes into their teams :S

It's the same dkt. Does there be requirements for the weekend itself?

The tourney is so easy right now (at least to the finals) as people are just throwing random, no Chen bronzes into their teams :S

Yeah, some times they have requirements, but they usually ditch them a couple of weeks before hand. Like 2 weeks ago, they have Calcio A players only. Then ditched it when the weekend league prior to it began.

Going with Fosu Mensah, Fabio, Odubajo as my three. Gonna lose about 25k on them after next weekend.

• Advertisement

Yeah, some times they have requirements, but they usually ditch them a couple of weeks before hand. Like 2 weeks ago, they have Calcio A players only. Then ditched it when the weekend league prior to it began.

On pc its max 8 gold players for this weekend league.

jayo26 wrote: »
    On pc its max 8 gold players for this weekend league.

Usually it's the same across all platforms! Better start digging for Silver beasts then!

Usually it's the same across all platforms! Better start digging for Silver beasts then!

I gone with ndidi in midfield alongside armatri both are over 2000 in-game stats with high stamina and decent strength and I signed Fabio for left back then I filled my bench with some tots and various informs that looked over powered.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

TOTW Dzeko and TOTS Jannson from the Fut championship series SBC so far

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Got nothing of note

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

I regret buying Aguero :(

Anyone done the 84+ TOTW SBC? Done 3, did cost over 100k for the 3 of them and that was with some untradable cards thrown in, but they are really giving out. Got 87 Keita, 87 Sokratis and 86 Chicharito!

Anyone done the 84+ TOTW SBC? Done 3, did cost over 100k for the 3 of them and that was with some untradable cards thrown in, but they are really giving out. Got 87 Keita, 87 Sokratis and 86 Chicharito!

Got Hamsik in mine, and he's been such an amazing sub for me. Plan to do a few more over the next week or so. I have a load of untradeable golds from the bronze pack method, so plan to cycle them all through and get a few free TOTWers :P

Won the tourney and got Rudy. In the finals, I played a guy with 7 legends and OTW Pogba, with five at the back. Also, I had a guy sent off. Got him to penalties despite me not having a single shot, and won :D handicapping working for me, for once :P

Got Hamsik in mine, and he's been such an amazing sub for me. Plan to do a few more over the next week or so. I have a load of untradeable golds from the bronze pack method, so plan to cycle them all through and get a few free TOTWers :P

Won the tourney and got Rudy. In the finals, I played a guy with 7 legends and OTW Pogba, with five at the back. Also, I had a guy sent off. Got him to penalties despite me not having a single shot, and won :D handicapping working for me, for once :P

The only handicap I've ever tried successfully is Al Jayeed Stadium, the place is magic! 93rd minute winners all the time :p

• Advertisement

Would they ever hurry up and release the PL TOTS.

Advertisement