Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

My lord, TotS Valencia and Herrera? I had no clue that was a possibility!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    My lord, TotS Valencia and Herrera? I had no clue that was a possibility!

Ander is coming home with me if it's released his infirm was excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Liamalone wrote: »
    On the subject of Jesus OTW ...... owners, what chemistry card do you have on him? My lad hasn't quite gelled as such, something like 20 in 80 whereas my other ST's have at least a 1 in 2 ratio.

Hawk Card, he's got 145 goals in 200 games for me.

Hawk Card, he's got 145 goals in 200 games for me.

About 500 in 500 ganes for me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Hunter card 120 goals in 90 games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Considering reinstalling the game now that TOTS is out and prices have dropped like mad, in saying that all I've got in my club is untradeables anyway.

Bit mad that City only have one TOTS player, what with United getting 4 :p I also don't really think Lallana should have one, he's had a great year but if they were to pick another Liverpool player ahead of him I'm surprised Coutinho didn't get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Liamalone wrote: »
    On the subject of Jesus OTW ...... owners, what chemistry card do you have on him? My lad hasn't quite gelled as such, something like 20 in 80 whereas my other ST's have at least a 1 in 2 ratio.

Majority says Hawk card then lol. Cheers

Edit: not working, played one, goals scored none lol

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Anyone else thinking of selling OTW Jesus. Ive two of his cards and he's taking a massive drop the last 2 weeks. Can be bought for about 90,000 coins now!

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Lenny17123 wrote:
    Anyone else thinking of selling OTW Jesus. Ive two of his cards and he's taking a massive drop the last 2 weeks. Can be bought for about 90,000 coins now!

I'll chance giving him the last game of the season , Watfords defence is ****e, manager leaving he might get a few there and a totw

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

How much do we reckon Herrera will be?

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    How much do we reckon Herrera will be?

It is impossible to predict. We could have any sort of sbc to drive up prices or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Cheapest card there will probably be Keane and he's still a brilliant card worth maybe 200-250k.

The rest will be seriously expensive, I'd guess.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Cheapest card there will probably be Keane and he's still a brilliant card worth maybe 200-250k.

The rest will be seriously expensive, I'd guess.

I don't think so I think Keane will be under 100k. Vertongen is under 200k at the minute and he is the highest rated in community gold i would say a lot of mid range players will be only about 300k max.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

That TOTS for Premier League was posted on the Swedish Fifa Twitter as far as I saw. Released tomorrow according to twitter!

Cjs21 wrote: »
    That TOTS for Premier League was posted on the Swedish Fifa Twitter as far as I saw. Released tomorrow according to twitter!

Bundesleague is definitely released tomorrow if be surprised if they released two top leagues in one week?

jayo26 wrote: »
    I don't think so I think Keane will be under 100k. Vertongen is under 200k at the minute and he is the highest rates in community gold is say a lot I've mid range players will be only about 300k max.

You play on PC, don't you? Are prices much lower on there?

You play on PC, don't you? Are prices much lower on there?

No they are usually higher because the market is terrible. The market on of at any time usually has maximum 250k items

Vertonghen is around 130k on console, Keane will be around 60k at most I'm saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

So I sold off my SIF Can for over 200k last night in preparation for tomorrow, and I've 6 Gold Players Premium packs saved up.

On a scale from zero to nothing, what are my chances of packing a TOTY? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

martyos121 wrote: »
    So I sold off my SIF Can for over 200k last night in preparation for tomorrow, and I've 6 Gold Players Premium packs saved up.

On a scale from zero to nothing, what are my chances of packing a TOTY? :pac:

-1 for sure. Do the TOTS weekly SBCs and you get a guaranteed TOTS if you complete them all ;)

• Advertisement

Anything over 200 and im going to have to buy a few packs :( I really shouldnt though.

Btw POTM Son is unreal. Im a bad player and even he has a goal a game ratio for me and thats in the knockout tournament for the weekend league which i still havnt qualified for :(

-1 for sure. Do the TOTS weekly SBCs and you get a guaranteed TOTS if you complete them all ;)

Got the first one done anyway, any more out since? Off on my holidays next week so I really hope I don't miss any! A blue card might just be worth the roaming charges though. :D

Anything over 200 and im going to have to buy a few packs :( I really shouldnt though.

Btw POTM Son is unreal. Im a bad player and even he has a goal a game ratio for me and thats in the knockout tournament for the weekend league which i still havnt qualified for :(

I can't wait to start using him tomorrow. I have the cup won and I've one game left in the season mode that qualifies for weekend league so I want to save that for next week in case I don't get enough wind this weekend.

Basically what I'm saying is a I can't play ultimate team until tomorrow ha.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Got the first one done anyway, any more out since? Off on my holidays next week so I really hope I don't miss any! A blue card might just be worth the roaming charges though. :D

It is out every tuesday. If your with vodafone they announced yesterday they have done away with roaming charges for anywhere in Europe ;)

Vertonghen is around 130k on console, Keane will be around 60k at most I'm saying.

Really? He's look like an ultra version of Smalling.

Definitely getting him if he's around that price.

It is out every tuesday. If your with vodafone they announced yesterday they have done away with roaming charges for anywhere in Europe ;)

Just switched to them a couple of months ago, deadly! :)

I can't wait to start using him tomorrow. I have the cup won and I've one game left in the season mode that qualifies for weekend league so I want to save that for next week in case I don't get enough wind this weekend.

Basically what I'm saying is a I can't play ultimate team until tomorrow ha.

Im just a terrible player. I just cannot play against certain playstyles. I have only qualified twice since Christmas. Ill have to bash it out tonight again.

One thing i will say, Deneyer the CB is unreal. Fosu-mensah is also really good.

Really? He's look like an ultra version of Smalling.

Definitely getting him if he's around that price.

Considering the amount of packs that will be bought when the PL TOTS is out, and Keane is the worst one. I'd say there'll be a good few around 100-200k too.

Im just a terrible player. I just cannot play against certain playstyles. I have only qualified twice since Christmas. Ill have to bash it out tonight again.

One thing i will say, Deneyer the CB is unreal. Fosu-mensah is also really good.

I may have a look at mensah. I'm using armatri in midfield he is a beast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Amartey looks amazing in general if handicapping is an actual thing.

I might get rid of De Gea for some coins and bring back this broken wall of a goalie.

http://imgur.com/Hg6UTj5

Also Fosu Mensah is a beast, has a great finesse shot too!

http://imgur.com/zXcPbQ1

Advertisement