Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Weekend league reward mega pack
    Screenshot_20170518-194400.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

OOOH, curious to see what you think of Sanson. my love of Memphis is driving me towards him :)

22 2 Rare Player Packs ready for the BPL TOTS now, and 6 Prime Player packs :) Will pack nothing but am still naively optamistic :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

That eriksen tots looks lethal hope he's a reasonable price (250,000- 400,00), mane also looks good

Anybody any idea who the tots tournament player will be ?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    OOOH, curious to see what you think of Sanson. my love of Memphis is driving me towards him :)

22 2 Rare Player Packs ready for the BPL TOTS now, and 6 Prime Player packs :) Will pack nothing but am still naively optamistic :P

I sold him straight away 100k on pc his price will probably drop in a few weeks if I want him bit I have nowhere to play him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    That eriksen tots looks lethal hope he's a reasonable price (250,000- 400,00), mane also looks good

Anybody any idea who the tots tournament player will be ?

My guess is Siggurdson. Wouldn't mind getting him either....if only the tournament extended to the Friday, I'd be home on time to give it a whack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Done a bit of playing around with Silvers for the WL.

Danny Simpson should be in everyones team!

Gone with Fosu-Mensah, but he's been average even for a silver and Amartey is a tank in midfield, but tempted to play him at CAM.

EDIT: And have Ángel TOTS from Zaragoza as a super sub, 84 Pace, 82 Shooting, 84 Dribbling!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I bought Sanson for my lique 1 team along with 85 rated Toliso.
    Both very good and with a midfield of them with Ben Arfa in front and Matuidi behind very rock solid.

For the Weekend players :)

hwix77x80fyy.png

For the Weekend players :)

hwix77x80fyy.png

Is that this weekend? No requirement for max 8 gold players showing.

Blazer wrote: »
    I bought Sanson for my lique 1 team along with 85 rated Toliso.
    Both very good and with a midfield of them with Ben Arfa in front and Matuidi behind very rock solid.

I was looking through possible super teams and was shocked at how good a team you can make for a French league for such little coinage, compared to other countries. When TOTS comes out, it will be more insane. It looks at the moment to be the best "Bang for your buck" league....

EDIT: Second best; Italians still there, when you do like-for-like ratings. Italian leagues just have some higher rated, more expensive players too. And I have 3 untradeables for the French league too (4 if I count Lloris) so that helps...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Have 40 packs to open tonight for the bpl tots.

Have a dinner dance to go to first and gonna open them when I get home.

I'm expecting no tots players from it and would be delighted with 1!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

This silver requirements bullshít is going to ruin the great chance I had of getting elite monthly. Not even going to be able to get Gold 3 with this trash.

EA twats.

Cjs21 wrote: »
    Is that this weekend? No requirement for max 8 gold players showing.

No that's next weekend

1 win from 5. Worst ever start in the WL. Not playing anymore this weekend, will just piss me off.

Silver players are f?cking trash.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Prem TOTS announced, the leak was spot on. 24th TOTS player is Siggurdson, called it ;)

Price crash :)

Tempted to sell my team now, play draft for the weekend and build back up when the TOTS cards lower!

Prem TOTS announced, the leak was spot on. 24th TOTS player is Siggurdson, called it ;)

Ooooh, looking forward to trying for him :D

This is THE price crash, right? The other leagues won't do that much more damage? Basically, am I safe buying now? Or should I wait till after the weekend league actually...

Is Sigurdsson reward exclusive or can you buy him too?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Anyone else see a FUT Championship SBC up a few minutes ago? It's dissapeared for me now just after I finished buying the players I needed. Reward was a Mega Pack. :(

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »
    Is Sigurdsson reward exclusive or can you buy him too?

You have to win a DKT next week to get him. Won't be in packs at all. Same as TOTS Rudy was this week.
    martyos121 wrote: »
    Anyone else see a FUT Championship SBC up a few minutes ago? It's dissapeared for me now just after I finished buying the players I needed. Reward was a Mega Pack. :(

They've been running SBCs all day that only are up for 30 minutes. Gotta be on at the right time to catch them.

Right, after much hmming and hawing, this is what I've decided I'm going with for my first "super team".

X06EpTC.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Special SBC on now until 6pm

The servers are going to collapse at 6.

3 100k packs. 72 rare gold players. Highest rated was Danny.

Cúnts.

Few 83 and 82s from my untradeables but nothing of note. Will cycle them into the Totw SBC, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Iniesta and IF Nacho Fernandez were the best I got. Suppose I can't really complain but that's still a crap return from 300k worth of packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Lallana down to 190k already, lovely. Keane under 100k within the hour :p

Mane is 440k, need him to drop about 100k.

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »
    Mane is 440k, need him to drop about 100k.

Well shít. Instead of dropping, he's risen another 110k.

Advertisement