Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Dunno why but usually totw drop a then rises the first night each week and then will drop over the weekend so id expect them to be low Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Got IF Jagielka to go along with IF Baines and SIF Coleman, 14k for Jags!

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Sold my PL team and made a Bundesliga super team to try it with the good few Untradable TOTW cards I had for the league......done the PL SBC with the 3 rare players. Packed IF Coutinho

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Did that BPL SBC

.eJwNycENwyAMAMBd-BeMHUjIGh2gQgRBpAQjcF9Vd2_vex_1HpfaVRXpczfmOGficegpPGLJujCXK8d-Tp34NlEkpnrnJtPgRgHJBrTeESCuaMg6XMFRoLB5C2FZzDONnNusLC8E-0-EBwAheN1bUd8fvUYnLA.T8165FJxqE68ikEvg-hDpjlBA1M?width=273&height=486

8k for 3 rare gold prem players is too good to pass right now, and its repeatable. Do wish it was Lallana though :o

Prices still don't seem to be dropping hopefully they will over the weekend. If I can get mane and maybe ali and Keane is be happy.

I was looking at Keane stats and all his defensive stats are better then the two spurs defenders he will definitely be my pick of defenders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Team of the season vertonghen from the marquee matchups Madrid/Malaga SBC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    Prices still don't seem to be dropping hopefully they will over the weekend. If I can get mane and maybe ali and Keane is be happy.

I was looking at Keane stats and all his defensive stats are better then the two spurs defenders he will definitely be my pick of defenders.

I'd say the lowest prices already happened when they were released... On PS4, Mane was around 400k. Next lightning round we might see another price drop tho.

I'd say the lowest prices already happened when they were released... On PS4, Mane was around 400k. Next lightning round we might see another price drop tho.

Possibly yeh. Will try keep an eye around six.

Possibly yeh. Will try keep an eye around six.

If they bring out the 50k/100k/125k packs prices would more than likely drop

If they bring out the 50k/100k/125k packs prices would more than likely drop

Yeh hopefully they bring something out but then the problem could be they bring them out induring week when we all after buying haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Bloody annoyed if I've missed the lowest prices for the TOTS.

Deliberating gutting my Serie A team to fund for PL players.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Not worth it imo. Serie A is where the value is, will be the case for TOTS too.

BPL is fools gold!

Lukker- wrote: »

BPL is fools gold!

I'm waiting for that too :D Mertens + Suarez up top

Lukker- wrote: »

BPL is fools gold!

I was going to wait for seria a but fuk it I'll be bored enough in a other few weeks so may as Well play a few decent players now get my value out if it.

Think I'll go with Jayo's plan. My Serie A team will still be decent with the 3 red cards, I'll sell TOTKS Chiellini, 88 Hamsik, Birthday Abate, TOTKS Buffon, Dybala and replace them with budget alternatives.

Want Mane and Kane for my PL team.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

I was going to wait for seria a but fuk it I'll be bored enough in a other few weeks so may as Well play a few decent players now get my value out if it.

Aye, same opened all 15 packs I was saving for it, ended up getting zilch.

Think they dropping now I've 1.8 million to spend on pc and I could get mane, Eriksson, Herrera and Keane just within budget but if they go down by another 100k between them I'd have enough to buy fitness cards to keep me going for a month ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

TOTS Prices are so high right now and packs are straight up booty. Looking for Mane and Eriksen, Saw mane yesterday at around 400 k and didn't pull the trigger thinking his price would fall down further Raging :(

Did that BPL SBC

.eJwNycENwyAMAMBd-BeMHUjIGh2gQgRBpAQjcF9Vd2_vex_1HpfaVRXpczfmOGficegpPGLJujCXK8d-Tp34NlEkpnrnJtPgRgHJBrTeESCuaMg6XMFRoLB5C2FZzDONnNusLC8E-0-EBwAheN1bUd8fvUYnLA.T8165FJxqE68ikEvg-hDpjlBA1M?width=273&height=486

8k for 3 rare gold prem players is too good to pass right now, and its repeatable. Do wish it was Lallana though :o

Ask and ye shall receive I guess

B8KfDCp.png

Did all the MMs and didn't get anyone rated above 82, used the rare players for one last BPL pack and got Lallana, so out of 5 of them I've gotten 2 TOTS 90 rated CMs.

Ask and ye shall receive I guess

B8KfDCp.png

Did all the MMs and didn't get anyone rated above 82, used the rare players for one last BPL pack and got Lallana, so out of 5 of them I've gotten 2 TOTS 90 rated CMs.

Nearly as good as my pogba pull wish :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

xaxo5c.jpg
    Any suggestions for upgrading this while the goings good ?

14murphy wrote: »
    xaxo5c.jpg
    Any suggestions for upgrading this while the goings good ?

Maybe birthday ognonna in defence and an inform yaya or cann

DAbg10JXsAEskMw.jpg

I'd recommend doing the PL premium SBC. Got De Gea in it and Courtois in the next pack

At least you know you're packing 3 rare PL players and a chance of a blue card and not a rare kit or squad fitness cards like in normal packs.

J. Marston wrote: »
    DAbg10JXsAEskMw.jpg

I'd recommend doing the PL premium SBC. Got De Gea in it and Courtois in the next pack

At least you know you're packing 3 rare PL players and a chance of a blue card and not a rare kit or squad fitness cards like in normal packs.

Was just coming on to say I did 8 of these and Got Keane. Well done

I did 6 and my best was Zaha :pac: running low on rare cards now

I've got pretty much no coins right now, every time I get back up to like 10k I just do another one of those SBCs, I don't even care about attackers I just want any one of the defenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Over the past few days I've done loads of SBC's and opened a couple of the sooper jumbo all dancing players packs. All I can say is *******************************************************************. FYEA

Gutted my Serie A team and sold off almost every other scrap of my club and have about 900k.

Could get Kane and Mane now and have nothing left or wait a while and hope they drop and maybe have 50-100k left.

If I did this much financial planning in real life, I'd be fairly sorted.

Opened 20 of the epl gold packs I traded in every non rare player I had for them best I got was another blue Keane untradeable had to discard him lol.

• Advertisement

So it turns out if you bid on too many players EA will just give you a soft transfer ban, with no specified time frame, could last 10 minutes or 24 hours. I was bidding on a load of rare golds to do more of the upgrade packs and it just started telling me I couldn't bid on players anymore, really frustrating and seems incredibly pointless.

Advertisement