Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

So it turns out if you bid on too many players EA will just give you a soft transfer ban, with no specified time frame, could last 10 minutes or 24 hours. I was bidding on a load of rare golds to do more of the upgrade packs and it just started telling me I couldn't bid on players anymore, really frustrating and seems incredibly pointless.

I'm sure there is a perfectly sound monetary based explanation for it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Screenshot_20170522-220529.png
    Feck all coins left but can't wait to test drive this team over the next few days.

Can add sigurdson to the team now too was surprisingly easy to win.

By the way anyone doing the cup to win him I was playing with a full team of gold rare players it was only when I in the final I can against a team with striker Ronaldo I realised I was allowed one inform.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Wish I could get the tournament cards, but I don't get back to my console until Friday evening... That Siggurdson looks unreal

Wish I could get the tournament cards, but I don't get back to my console until Friday evening... That Siggurdson looks unreal

I wish we did them all season would be something to play for each week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Benelux TOTS today.

Whoop-dee-doo....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

J. Marston wrote: »
    Benelux TOTS today.

Whoop-dee-doo....

Tbf it's always been the case that they run a smaller TOTS alongside a big one for half the week, Fridays will be the big ones.

I packed another one, Walker this time. Put this team together and Aguero is unbelievably good. Only problem I'm having is the defence, tried all the Juventus CBs and none of them feel that great. Azpi is short enough but with 86 pace he's worth it.

4aeedda0-d85d-4dc7-8641-7d51ccc5428b.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Benelux TOTS today.

Whoop-dee-doo....

I nearly prefer these ones sometimes. You can build some fun teams with the dirt cheap TOTS cards.

Yeh and using all the bronze and silver upgrades are chance of few decent pack pulls.

• Advertisement

Gabriel jesus will surely get an inform tomorrow. 2 goals and 2 assists over the last two games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

jayo26 wrote: »
    Gabriel jesus will surely get an inform tomorrow. 2 goals and 2 assists over the last two games.

I've lit several candles as I have 4 OTW cards of his :D

I will probably offload them tonight in the hype

I wish we did them all season would be something to play for each week.

Would be nice, but maybe once a month or something more spread out.

I've lit several candles as I have 4 OTW cards of his :D

I will probably offload them tonight in the hype

I've one that's all I want love him he would probably get 84 rating.

Would be nice, but maybe once a month or something more spread out.

They could easily.have one extra team of.the week untradeable player just to play for it would be excellent.

I've one that's all I want love him he would probably get 84 rating.

He is absolutely deadly isn't he?

I got TOTY Zlatan in a pack and have Zlatan on the bench. that's how good he is

84 would be the logical increase alright

He is absolutely deadly isn't he?

I got TOTY Zlatan in a pack and have Zlatan on the bench. that's how good he is

84 would be the logical increase alright

Zlatan would be excellent as an cam behind him. Zlatan wins nearly every kickout

Zlatan would be excellent as an cam behind him. Zlatan wins nearly every kickout

Ok! Thanks for the suggestion, i will try him out. Or rather Zlatan will try it out :D

Huh. I hadn't looked at prices for the BPL TOTS yet, but am tempted to look at a front two of Eriksen and Costa now...

Though it also makes me massively hopeful for the cost of some of the Italian TOTS too...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Huh. I hadn't looked at prices for the BPL TOTS yet, but am tempted to look at a front two of Eriksen and Costa now...

Though it also makes me massively hopeful for the cost of some of the Italian TOTS too...

Eriksen is excellent pal been using him in cam. I think the prices of the epl tots will rise when they not in packs so if we change our mind we won't loose out if we decide to sell and invest in Italian league.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Garbage. Hoping tomorrow's TOTW knocks the TOTS prices down a bit.

Garbage. Hoping tomorrow's TOTW knocks the TOTS prices down a bit.

There is the bones of a very cheap 85 or 86 rated squad in that Dutch league. If I had 500k left id do it for the fun and fit 86 depay in there somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Can you still pack EPL TOTS players now that the Dutch and Belgian TOTS are live?

Not that I'd get any :P

Lukker- wrote: »
    Can you still pack EPL TOTS players now that the Dutch and Belgian TOTS are live?

Not that I'd get any :P

Yeah, till Friday, I think.
    There is the bones of a very cheap 85 or 86 rated squad in that Dutch league. If I had 500k left id do it for the fun and fit 86 depay in there somewhere.

I want to do a team at some point with a heavy Beligan tilt; Mertens, Benteke, Hazard, Naingolan, KdB. There's one or two in there that will be super cheap but fit brilliantly into that. Dendonker especially. 92 pass, 92 def, 93 physical.

Dutch looks fun too. Ziyech with his 91 shot, 96 pass, 91 dribble.

Anyone having issues submitting SBCs? I've got the weekly one 5/5ed but it won't go through :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone having issues submitting SBCs? I've got the weekly one 5/5ed but it won't go through :(

On mobile? If so, I don't think they fixed the rating on that

Think I'm going to sell Aguero and Azpi, bring Higuain back into my team to give him another chance, and finally give Pogba a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

argh my controller is killing me in games..the left thumbstick keeps sticking and sending my players diagonally across the pitch. Waiting for my 2 elites to get repaired.
    On the plus side i met a guy with a whole bronze team..obviously he was resting his players and was going to quit the first chance he got. I kicked off and made sure to keep the ball off him and scored with my first shot of the game at 3min 43 secs. He immediately quit.
    Crap i though..no win for me..but I got it :D
    Bet he was majorly pissed.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    argh my controller is killing me in games..the left thumbstick keeps sticking and sending my players diagonally across the pitch. Waiting for my 2 elites to get repaired.
    On the plus side i met a guy with a whole bronze team..obviously he was resting his players and was going to quit the first chance he got. I kicked off and made sure to keep the ball off him and scored with my first shot of the game at 3min 43 secs. He immediately quit.
    Crap i though..no win for me..but I got it :D
    Bet he was majorly pissed.

Mist of the time if you give them the ball they will score an own goal and quit then.

Advertisement