Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    Mist of the time if you give them the ball they will score an own goal and quit then.

They never do it for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Done!

DAjKe0xXsAAQl32.jpg

If I can win the DKT, Sigurdsson will replace Alli but that's it. Down to 30k but have WL rewards on Thursday so hoping to put together a Serie A fitness team with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

J. Marston wrote: »
    Done!

DAjKe0xXsAAQl32.jpg

If I can win the DKT, Sigurdsson will replace Alli but that's it. Down to 30k but have WL rewards on Thursday so hoping to put together a Serie A fitness team with that.

How do you find Kane, Very Hit and Miss for me

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    How do you find Kane, Very Hit and Miss for me

Haven't actually played a game with the team yet. I had 88 Benteke before him and he was great and Kane looks like a better version of him so I'm hoping he's good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I have had 88 Kane and currently have POTM Kane...one of the best strikers for me...has everything - pace, shooting, passing, heading, strength. The odd game he'd go missing but still provides assists and next game he'd bang in 4 goals easily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

J. Marston wrote: »
    Haven't actually played a game with the team yet. I had 88 Benteke before him and he was great and Kane looks like a better version of him so I'm hoping he's good.

I actually had 88 Benteke as well and upgraded to Kane, Really Realy enjoyed Benteke

Might trade Kane in and give TOTS costa a go instead

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I hate Kane. I have tried one of his IFs and his SBC card but both are useless for me :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I hate Kane. I have tried one of his IFs and his SBC card but both are useless for me :/

Never used him bit I'd imagine I'm the same as you I can't use any striker that's too slow I couldn't use zlatan as striker but put him as a cam and I loved him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Trying to qualify for the weekend tournament and My games are getting as predictable as night following day, i batter the opposition where im averaging 10-13 shots a game, his keeper makes absolutely ridiculous saves and i mean ridiculous saves, everything from finesse shots to full power 6 yard shots, where he saves them and the ball goes about 40 feet in the air, and i then lose by 1 goal where he has 3 to 4 shots, so absolutely fupping frustrating

All against lads who set their team up from december onwards

Edit: Just conceded a goal where David Villa outsprinted Bellerin to score, think its time to pack this in

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

DAmNVuNXgAAwHYo.jpg:large

So many good cards and positions!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Ffs guess I'm doing more EPL upgrade packs now

First attempt at the tournament, got to the final and got EA'd. Kane is good scored 9 in 4, missed a few one on ones though.

95 De Gea is a pile of ****. No keeper with those stats should be getting beat by Sturridge's 2 star weak foot from 25 yards. Shame he's untradeable.

:eek: ST Reus!!! Also that Koulibaly will be a brick wall. Have his 87 and nothing gets past him

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Haven't gotten a damn thing from those EPL Premium Upgrade packs, don't even know why I bothered, Serie A has been my priority all season and should have remained so!

Siggy!

DAmxsKuWAAEggKc.jpg

Lost 3 finals before actually getting it. Was getting very salty in that 4th final. Can't improve on that so this the endgame team. Fitness cards will be a bitch though.

Argh, can't get past the finals of the tourney :(

Did I read something about people being able to re-run through the tourney again, even if they got the card?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Argh, can't get past the finals of the tourney :(

Did I read something about people being able to re-run through the tourney again, even if they got the card?

No I couldn't play again anyway pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Pogba totw for a goal against a brutal Palace haha wtf EA.

Goal and an assist.

Last weekend for the PL so EA were always going to cash in where they could.

What do you guys reckon for Serie A TOTS..buy immediately when they're released or wait for 100k/125k rounds?

• Advertisement

Motm fellaini 85 rated.. too lazy to link a pic.

ko35fmde5jzy.jpg

Put a shadow card on him and he'd be pretty great at CM or CDM.

J. Marston wrote:
    Goal and an assist.

J. Marston wrote:
    Last weekend for the PL so EA were always going to cash in where they could.

Harry Kayne, 7 goals in 2 matches and not in haha
    Don't care how many he's in forms he has that deserves another

Harry Kayne, 7 goals in 2 matches and not in haha
    Don't care how many he's in forms he has that deserves another

He has a TOTS card in packs. You can't have two cards in packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Pogba totw for a goal against a brutal Palace haha wtf EA.

I thought the same, then remembered he had an assist as well.... in 45mins

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

But yes, all about milking that cow

J. Marston wrote:
    He has a TOTS card in packs. You can't have two cards in packs.

Fair enough.

Finally got Siggy :D

That Fellaini card looks awesome. But I can't bare giving up my Scream one :(

Did I read somewhere next weeks DKT is the 3 silver players one again? Wanna buy some cheap ones now if thats the case...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Trying to qualify for the weekend tournament and My games are getting as predictable as night following day, i batter the opposition where im averaging 10-13 shots a game, his keeper makes absolutely ridiculous saves and i mean ridiculous saves, everything from finesse shots to full power 6 yard shots, where he saves them and the ball goes about 40 feet in the air, and i then lose by 1 goal where he has 3 to 4 shots, so absolutely fupping frustrating

All against lads who set their team up from december onwards

Edit: Just conceded a goal where David Villa outsprinted Bellerin to score, think its time to pack this in

Just updating this, got to 3 finals last night without playing a late 2016-2017 set up team, lost the finals to a team set up in that period, played 3 games this morning and got through to 2 quarter finals and a semi, lost them to teams set up in same time period, this is becoming a theme now, doesnt seem to happen in fut seasons mode

Advertisement