Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Won the DKT in my first go last night for the first time! Down good timing I think, played semis and final during the 1st half of the United match last night :P

Anyones who's got him and has played with Ibra before, try him at ST!

Also, since selling 88 Eriksen I don't think I've scored a free kick, Sigurdsson has changed that.... twice in one game :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Did I read somewhere next weeks DKT is the 3 silver players one again? Wanna buy some cheap ones now if thats the case...

Next Thursdays is max 8 gold players.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Cjs21 wrote:
    Won the DKT in my first go last night for the first time! Down good timing I think, played semis and final during the 1st half of the United match last night

Just did the same thing, first time.
    What chem would people recommend on him? Oh and the same question for potm Son?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Won the DKT for the first time on FIFA 17, absolutely delighted to bag that Sigi

I assume this qualifies me for the weekend league as well ?

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Won the DKT for the first time on FIFA 17, absolutely delighted to bag that Sigi

I assume this qualifies me for the weekend league as well ?

No you have to win it twice in same week to qualify ;););)

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    No you have to win it twice in same week to qualify ;););)

From all the bad things I have heard about it that wouldn't be a bad thing :p:p:p

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    From all the bad things I have heard about it that wouldn't be a bad thing :p:p:p

Weekend league is grand it gets some getting used to bit it keeps me interested in the game.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm qualified.

Have the Xbox free this weekend too.

Was tempted, but just can't be bothered putting myself through that misery...

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Just did the same thing, first time.
    What chem would people recommend on him? Oh and the same question for potm Son?

I've put Hunter on him purely for his pace and to max out the Shooting. Only problem is his 3* WF.

Haven't done Sonaldo SBC yet, but thinking about it. Need to see how many IF I have to throw into it, I'll probably panic with only having tonight to decide and do it, even though he's going to be a super sub at best :/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,657 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Also won the DKT tonight and used Siggy in one game after.

His passing is great and his long range finesse shots are great. Looking forward to using him more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Completed a gold upgrade SBC and got my first blue - Dolberg :D not the best, but my first one so far. Thought I'd chance my luck and try the EPL Premium SBC before it expires tomorrow....no such luck. My club has no more low rated rare golds after doing about 7-8 of them.

Finally packed my first BPL TOTS ... Keane :(:(:( Untradeable

Anybody used him ?

I hate myself.

Built myself a BPL super team, going to do a few weekend league matches...

Debut hatrick for TotS Costa :O

2nd gold upgrade pack, 2nd TOTS! LB Haps from Eredivisie :D

Ok Jayo, I've bought Jesus. He better be good after months of hype :P

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I couldn't use him for the life of me and I love fast dribbly strikers.
    Tried twice with him on separate occasions and gave up in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Thought I'll have a few games of Fifa.

Stuck it on, conceded FIVE penalties where the guy just literally skill moved into my defenders and got penalties. Not one was a penalty imo.

Turned xbox off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

He is phenomenal for me. After the love in here for him I bought him this week and he has either a goal or an assist per game for me and i'm not good with small strikers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lost my last final attempt for the weekend league to a player who had 3 shots on target and 3 goals, i had 16 shots, 12 on target and 2 goals, his keeper (ruffier) was incredible, he messaged me after to apologise, these games are getting so predictable now that i know im not going to win from early on, dont think im ever going to qualify

• Advertisement

Just dont break him ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I just don't understand this TOTS De Gea card. He lets absolutely everything in from outside the box. A keeper with those stats simply should not be able to perform that badly since it's entirely AI based position. It's fúcking stupid.

J. Marston wrote: »
    I just don't understand this TOTS De Gea card. He lets absolutely everything in from outside the box. A keeper with those stats simply should not be able to perform that badly since it's entirely AI based position. It's fúcking stupid.

Think GKs in this game are pure chance...I never buy any special card GKs. That said, I packed IF Ter Stegen and he's fantastic

Why did I hate weekend league again?

OH YEAH!

People acting like dicks after every. single. goal. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Having some good success with this team, Higuain still isn't great but he's not getting in the way as much as he used to

ZGS59yH.jpg

Team gets much better when I switch to this around the 70th minute though

I6IYEcs.jpg

And then usually sub Martial on for Mane when his stamina runs out.

EDIT: ffs why do images always post so big on here

Speaking mane and stamina his tots card is excellent all round he easily lasts a full 90 minute game and 30 minute extra time for me in weekend league.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

jayo26 wrote: »
    Speaking mane and stamina his tots card is excellent all round he easily lasts a full 90 minute game and 30 minute extra time for me in weekend league.

Yeah seems to be the only reason to upgrade, his pace is already 99 and all his other stats are 85+ as is. Not worth the extra 250k or whatever for me.

Yeah seems to be the only reason to upgrade, his pace is already 99 and all his other stats are 85+ as is. Not worth the extra 250k or whatever for me.

I wouldn't imagine so but he is awesome.

Last time I did weekend league, struggled to eight wins.

On six so far, so hopeful of bettering my last run.

• Advertisement

It does get easier tsc first time I played it I struggled... actually I still struggle but usually do enough to scrape gold 3 or gold 2 and qualify for next week. I think I'll give up all together in another 3 weeks I'm going to get an Xbox and probably play a little bit of fut on that just so I'm not classed as a new player next season when it kicks off.

Advertisement