Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Big rumours that legends will either be a PS4 exclusive in FIFA 18 or at least on both consoles. Looking forward to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

How do legends work on Xbox, are they always in packs or special packs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Big rumours that legends will either be a PS4 exclusive in FIFA 18 or at least on both consoles. Looking forward to that.

Ahh No way. I'm going buying an Xbox just for legends. I may hold off.

Just lost a game 3-1 in which his Butland had 19 saves. 19!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

J. Marston wrote: »

Always in packs. Those hateful packs :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Given how much ea are in bed with Microsoft I very much doubt it. If it's true then I'd expect EA access on PlayStation also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

My first foray into fut champs has been a lot of fun, currently 5-8 but started 0-4 so slight improvements are being made.

Is their a cut off point of wins where you get automatic qualification into the next weekend league ?

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    My first foray into fut champs has been a lot of fun, currently 5-8 but started 0-4 so slight improvements are being made.

Is their a cut off point of wins where you get automatic qualification into the next weekend league ?

18 wins for auto qualification.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,657 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

4-4 myself and done for the night. Enjoying it all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Given how much ea are in bed with Microsoft I very much doubt it. If it's true then I'd expect EA access on PlayStation also.

My understanding is the current contract ea have with Microsoft for the exclusive rights ends this year. Now weather that includes fifa 18 I don't know.

• Advertisement

My understanding is the current contract ea have with Microsoft for the exclusive rights ends this year. Now weather that includes fifa 18 I don't know.

Any source? I can only find the usual forum talk?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Always in packs, but near impossible to actually pack one, ala Ronnie and Messi :)

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Always in packs, but near impossible to actually pack one, ala Ronnie and Messi :)

Would even the lower legends be rare mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

jayo26 wrote: »
    Any source? I can only find the usual forum talk?

I had a quick search and it's the same as you were seeing. I remember I did read it. Could have been futhead or chuboi might have tweeted it. There is a thread on reddit at the moment where someone has said it ends when the current fiscal year ends. I'll have a better look tomorrow as I'm on the way to slane :)

Like...I've never packed one, but then there's plenty I've never packed. But by now, you can pick up a load of them for round 200k. There's obviously the more expensive ones but they are generally easily get table on the market once you have a coin reserve.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just lost a game 3-1 in which his Butland had 19 saves. 19!

I posted a while back about Butland, seems to be this versions Ibarbo or Doumbia, incredible player

Already beaten my last Weekend league record, which was 8 wins in 40. I'm on 9 wins now with 17 games left. Not aiming for anything in particular now, since it's all a bonus after this.

Did some SBC last night, opened the pack and got TOTS Modeste, instantly sold for 270k. Looks a great player but I'd never find a team around him. Have about 400k now to upgrade my team if I want. tempted for a formation change and to swap out Hazard and Mane for Striker Martial and Pogba.

The prices of the premier league are rising hopefully if they rise by alot again the italian league tots comes around id be tempted to maybe sell and build Italian team the only problem I have is that I have can/89 son/Keane tots that are untradeable grhhhh.

The prices of the premier league are rising hopefully if they rise by alot again the italian league tots comes around id be tempted to maybe sell and build Italian team the only problem I have is that I have can/89 son/Keane tots that are untradeable grhhhh.

Same boat for me, I'd be all over the Serie A if it wasn't for My Lallana, Walker and Herrera.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Since fut launched I've spend an average of €200 on packs a year.
    In those 8 years I've gotten Ronaldo in 2013 and Tots podga last year for serie a.
    That's it really. All those videos you see on YouTube are of guys picking messi, ronaldo and legends come from opening thousands and thousand of packs and are highly edited just to show the high rated players.
    Someone worked out that it's a one in 7 million chance of gettting Ronaldo and Messi from normal packs.

Blazer wrote: »
    Since fut launched I've spend an average of €200 on packs a year.
    In those 8 years I've gotten Ronaldo in 2013 and Tots podga last year for serie a.
    That's it really. All those videos you see on YouTube are of guys picking messi, ronaldo and legends come from opening thousands and thousand of packs and are highly edited just to show the high rated players.
    Someone worked out that it's a one in 7 million chance of gettting Ronaldo and Messi from normal packs.

Ah yeh I understand all the pack pulling and all in playing fut from launch too but never on Xbox so was wondering if they were like extra rare or so anything.

I actually detest YouTube guys so never look at them ha I just don't get pumped.

Silver 2, it is.

Lost ten games on a row to the people who dabbed after every goal, but just rushed and quit through games I couldn't be bothered with. Will happily take the prizes offered for Silver 2 and move on.

Back into seasons, struggle in Div 1

8-0 win :D img just stick to seasons from now on :P

WL is being played at a ridiculous pace since everyone has super teams now. Just end to end people smashing the right stick down the wing.

Ill take that over tiki taka any day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

11-14 is my record with 15 games left, would love to get 18 wins to secure automatic qualification for next weekend but im not hopefull

Overall enjoyed my first time in it, lots of dabs but the most frustrating thing is the guys who pause it after every goal in order to make me rage quit i make sure i see out the game if they do that

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    11-14 is my record with 15 games left, would love to get 18 wins to secure automatic qualification for next weekend but im not hopefull

Overall enjoyed my first time in it, lots of dabs but the most frustrating thing is the guys who pause it after every goal in order to make me rage quit i make sure i see out the game if they do that

Yep I get loads of guys use up there 3 pause in injury time if getting beaten but the most furious of all was playing a guy and battered him for 90 minutes couldn't score it went to added time and on 199 minutes I get a penalty and he quiet I end up with a good match the most devastating way to quit a game.

WL is being played at a ridiculous pace since everyone has super teams now. Just end to end people smashing the right stick down the wing.
    Ill take that over tiki taka any day.

Yeah, that's probably why I did better this weekend than the last. Very little of the constant shielding, playing solitaire with defenders, stuff. I tend to be Route One so I enjoyed it way more this weekend.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah, that's probably why I did better this weekend than the last. Very little of the constant shielding, playing solitaire with defenders, stuff. I tend to be Route One so I enjoyed it way more this weekend.

I'm same haha fuk that building up attacks I make 5 passes I either score or loose the ball ha.

Advertisement