Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

This will definitely be the last weekend for me because from now on the red cards you can get will be shíte with all the big leagues finished.

Need 2 wins from 13 for elite monthly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

J. Marston wrote: »
    This will definitely be the last weekend for me because from now on the red cards you can get will be sh?te with all the big leagues finished.

That's a good point. I'm guessing tots won't be in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Aw dear, Fifa is really screwing with me, or xbox or something. Been playing awful recently. Stuck it on there, first game, playing well and 1-0 up. Next thing you know it starts lagging and I'm passing skew wiff, changing men is delayed and I'm all over the show. He literally steals the ball three times of my lagging defenders and scores three easy goals. He seemed unaffected by it all and I saw no strange passes etc from his team. After it started I paused and disconnected any device connected to WiFi but no change, I'm on fibre ffs.

/rantover

Edit: I needed the win to stave off relegation :(

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

I thought I saw somewhere they're introducing team of the season packs instead of IF packs from next week onwards for elite finishes.

Adam1100 wrote: »
    I thought I saw somewhere they're introducing team of the season packs instead of IF packs from next week onwards for elite finishes.

Your close I just checked and the monthly rewards from gold 3 upwards you get tots packs instead of totw packs

Oh yeh it's elite weekly rewards you get tots I'll never need to with about that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

On a massive loosing streak so flogged my lique1 team and bought a bpl team, couple of massive wins but not happy with midfield. Came up against a guy with tots Dutch league team and considering the same. Very cheap to do and just wondering if anyone else has done the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Cant qualify for weekend tournament but Back in seasons mode and iv'e won 11 out of 12, couldnt make it up

Cant qualify for weekend tournament but Back in seasons mode and iv'e won 11 out of 12, couldnt make it up

I'm guessing that all of these Fifa tournament which are competitive use a different version than normal users? There's no way in earth e-sports would take FIFA seriously as a competitive game with all the crap we see in fut.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,657 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Finished up 21-19 for the WL to knick Gold 2. Won back-to-back games in the end to get it. Happy enough

took a punt on the dutch tots ..

34787443062_c720d37594_b.jpg

my god..they're bloody useless..all 2-3 star skills and it was like 10 Titus Brambles outfield.
    I won one game 1-0 due to an own goal.
    I won another as I had otw Depay and 90 rated Tiago as supersubs and they rescued me at the last minute.
    In 6 games only one of their players had scored a goal. In my last game with them the guy dropped his controller at 1-0 after 10 mins and went someone..I was left on my own for 80 minutes trying desperately to score again the AI and failing absolutely miserably. I only got the winning goal in the 89th minute.
    All back up for sale again and a BPL team this time I think.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »

my god..they're bloody useless..all 2-3 star skills and it was like 10 Titus Brambles outfield.

Pmsl

Liamalone wrote: »
    Pmsl

or as us nufc fans referred to him as Sh1tus Shambles.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

3 games in row in WL,game is smooth as a....really smooth thing,i go 1 up,and nearly instantly i get lag in all 3 games and lose badly,4th game im cruising 4-1 into the 85th minute and i get disconnected....the game is absolute poison!!

Like blooming buses!

Never had a 'walkout' player before then get two in consecutive packs. Got around to doing the marquee matchups and packed normal PSG Thiago Silva, yay first walkout!!! Did the next part and got TOTS Lars Stindl. Woot Woot! Love this game again!

(NOT)

Sold Mane, don't know why I keep trying to make wingers work for me. It just doesn't.

DA8QOBtXUAATA9_.jpg

If I get red Pogba in the monthly rewards, I'll be delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

That is a serious team.

14murphy wrote: »
    That is a serious team.

It's a bit meh pogba is only a standard card ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Finished WL 10-7 for the weekend. It's rare I can even fit 20 games in never mind 40.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Finished my first WL at 19-21, Couple of jammy wins Couple of bitter losses. Got gold 3 and am qualified for next weekend so I'm happy

Packed TOTS Stindl (Untradeable) through the bundes SBC, No real use to me but bloody hell his stats look immense

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Tots Stindl looks a beast. Can play Nearly any position....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

will more league sbcs be realeased or are we finished with them now

seamie78 wrote: »
    will more league sbcs be realeased or are we finished with them now

I'd say most are done now at this stage they have covered them all apart from the small leagues.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah. Typically, this is when they start winding everything down and stop paying too much attention to things like that :(

Really hoping Serie A is the next TOTS, not sure I can wait another week to spend my excess coins on those upgrade packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'd say most are done now at this stage they have covered them all apart from the small leagues.

was hoping they would release a load of the smaller ones

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Really hoping Serie A is the next TOTS, not sure I can wait another week to spend my excess coins on those upgrade packs.

I read somewhere that If it's going by last year, it'll be La Liga next. But I'm in the same boat, can't wait any longer for Serie A....I just want that Mertens

Wonder if they'll do a Totti SBC? Would be a cool card to have even if his pace is non-existent.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Wonder if they'll do a Totti SBC? Would be a cool card to have even if his pace is non-existent.

Yeh a legend one similar to what they did with the birthday cards would be really cook pick his best inform from over the years

Won the DKT for Pulisic. Feel a little guilty because I have no intention of ever using him and the guy I played in the final had a Bundesliga team.

Can put him into any high rated SBC's that pop up.

• Advertisement

Packed Modeste again so I now have 380k to spend on upgrade packs when the Serie A TOTS is out :p

Advertisement