Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Okay I've spent all the coins on rare gold players. I should be able to make 40 packs initially, then if I turn in all the cards I get from those packs I'll get an extra 15, so 55 packs all in all, looking forward to this now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Contrary to my previous comment, it looks like it'll be Serie A/Ligue 1 this weekend. A competition was posted on twitter to try and guess the La Liga TOTS and the date on that was June 9th.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Please be Serie A. No interest in the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Back to weekend qualifying and back to the same old sh1t, losing to teams set up from november 2016 onwards

In one game he had a back 4 of bronze defenders and i had sturridge, jesus up front with coutinho in behind, i never got a sniff at goal despite having 66% possession, the reactions of the defenders were top notch,

also i have now noticed if you have Butland, Smalling and Martial, you dont need anymore players, they are the best 3 players in the game

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Given Thiago's previous IFs have hovered round the 100k mark, I was really hoping his TOTS wouldn't be 570k :/

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Given Thiago's previous IFs have hovered round the 100k mark, I was really hoping his TOTS wouldn't be 570k :/

I feel like these TOTS are all more expensive than expected because of the untradeable packs. They're such good value everyone is just doing them instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Back to weekend qualifying and back to the same old sh1t, losing to teams set up from november 2016 onwards

In one game he had a back 4 of bronze defenders and i had sturridge, jesus up front with coutinho in behind, i never got a sniff at goal despite having 66% possession, the reactions of the defenders were top notch,

also i have now noticed if you have Butland, Smalling and Martial, you dont need anymore players, they are the best 3 players in the game

my players were wrecked so I threw in 90 Tiago, Alex Hunter who had 4 chemistry each and I won the game 5-1. Hunter and Tiago got two. Next game full lique1 lineup and back to losing..game is a load of horsesh1t.

Lost 4 more attempts in the 1st match, Toby Alderweireld 3 OG's in the 4 games, so im thinking hmmm this is a bit fishy, so i go and get myself Butland, i said if he works for others he must work for me, well it turns out he has no hands, while up the other end he's saving 8-10 shots a game, there is some difference in this weekend thing to FUT seasons, not even going to bother with my last 2 attempts, its pretty obvious im not going to qualify at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Is their a new cheat doing the rounds? 4-0 up at half time, and then my server goes apparently, no internet gone on my side no disconnection other than it logged me out of ultimate team but Spotify is still on and working fine which wouldn't happen if my internet went.. wasn't too bothered had to win that game and 1 more to get promoted I'm only playing FIFA for a bit of craic now so getting promoted dosnt bother me but I'd be seriously pissed if I was still bothered

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Yep I'm having connection issues aswell. Tried to win pulisic the last 2 nights. Monday disconnected from ea servers drawing 0-0 in the semis. Tonight 4-0 up in the 80th minute of the final and the game kicks me off. Still connected to Xbox live in both cases and can log back into ultimate team almost immediately. Guess I'll have to play tomorrow with the requirements :(

• Advertisement

Having a bit of fun lately anyways with FIFA current team has Peter crouch up front who has 10 goals in 10 games. Great fun swinging balls in for him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

It's a bollox now, I only seem to meet uber teams with cards of more colours than a bag of smarties.

Got to the final there and the guy had 4 legends, three TOTS, two IF's and a partridge in a pear ****ing tree lol. Where he got the partridge I'll never know lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

@jayo

i cant find anything official on the Microsoft having exclusivity with legends. best i can find is people doing guesswork.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Having a bit of fun lately anyways with FIFA current team has Peter crouch up front who has 10 goals in 10 games. Great fun swinging balls in for him

Plenty of near post corner routines i'd say

Lol, this game is getting worse, i played a game there where its 1-1 in the 88th minute, my opponent got a penalty, (no problem there, it was a pen) but i saved it, ball goes out to the left, where my defender and his attacker go for it, his attacker shoulders my defender, my defender falls over and the ref points to the spot again, he scores, and wins the game

Pretty much a Serie A TOTW so that means no Serie A TOTS Friday...

DBKQWg-U0AIsoEB.jpg

Hero card for Totti is uninspired. Should've done a SBC for a special 85 version or something.

No Serie A this Friday, La Liga is pretty much confirmed for next week so that's a long wait...

Serie A is probably the most popular after PL so you'd wonder why they leave it so long.

Plenty of near post corner routines i'd say

Same as every other team.

Great fun beating teams like an earlier poster said that seem to have every colour under the sun, I have Peter crouch and Steward Downing starting in division 4 it's all good craic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

@jayo

i cant find anything official on the Microsoft having exclusivity with legends. best i can find is people doing guesswork.

I'm just gonna take a gamble and buy an Xbox tomorrow haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Kind of disappointed there's no Serie A this weekend.... hoping they don't leave it til last before the EA week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'm just gonna take a gamble and buy an Xbox tomorrow haha.

Wait till the e3 conference at least lol.

Wait till the e3 conference at least lol.

No don't make me lol

It does make sense I suppose ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Would love legends on PS4 !!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Kind of disappointed there's no Serie A this weekend.... hoping they don't leave it til last before the EA week.

Yeah, I REALLY want to do up a Serie A team, and this waiting is annoying me :(

Thursday = freepack day wohooo im gonna get ronaldo tonight i can feel it.

Gonna get 2 100k packs but 2 weeks is a long time to hold on to them for Serie A TOTS.

Seemingly this is why most of the rumours over legends going to ps4 have surficed.

playstation-to-feature-ultimate-team-legends-fif.jpg

Will it be announced in e3 do we Think? I'd imagine if ps4 do get them they will want to be shouting about it all over the place.

It don't bother me either way I'll get a ps4 again if it does ha ive loads if stuff i want to play on that too.

Monthly rewards released too guys

• Advertisement

Timo bloody horn ya fukers ea

Advertisement