Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Gonna open them now. I predict Bas bloody Dost will be my highest rated.

Not bad really, could've been a lot worse.

DBQUbhFXgAAC9yl.jpg

Was really hoping for that Koulibaly card for to have Red Koulibaly and Red Bonucci as CB's in Serie A team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

EA made up for it with two weekly rewards packs

20170601_191152.jpg

20170601_190940.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Cassilas and Blond are all I get in my weeklies :(

Wish the bronze tournaments were still a thing. Gathering a nice collection of red bronze cards :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Anybody used TOTS Mane ?

Thinking of using him this WL and was looking for opinions

• Advertisement

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Anybody used TOTS Mane ?

Thinking of using him this WL and was looking for opinions

Yep he is fantastic now that he has plenty stamina to last a whole weekend league game and extratime.

DBRDOKiW0AAhdKj.jpg

Completely done now. Got 4k left so no more adjustments can be (or need to be) made!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I think I'm just gonna do the SBCs for whatever league releases tonight, we know it's La Liga next week and the game will probably be dead by the time Serie A releases anyway.

I think I'm just gonna do the SBCs for whatever league releases tonight, we know it's La Liga next week and the game will probably be dead by the time Serie A releases anyway.

They could release italian league next Tuesday mate. I'd say French league tonight.

jayo26 wrote: »
    They could release italian league next Tuesday mate. I'd say French league tonight.

The Tuesday ones haven't had SBC packs for them anyway though.

• Advertisement

C924Evp.png

Thauvin looks insane there....

Reddit hoping the DKT is Ballotelli.

There's enough there for me to go for with the packs. I'd love either a Lacazette-Tolisso or Mbappe-Bakayoko perfect link. Opening around 70 packs when they drop so we'll see what comes of it. MOTM Matuidi still in packs too.

Doing these SBCs now. Was doing some gold upgrade packs just to get more rare players and the first one I open has Totti :D

This isn't so bad

https://streamable.com/zmipy

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Do the Euromillions tonight mate. Seriously. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Yep he is fantastic now that he has plenty stamina to last a whole weekend league game and extratime.

Tried him and just did not enjoy him, ended up going back to 86 shaqiri. Ended up using the coins to buy TOTS Alonso and Valencia.

This, along with 2 more Mendys I had to throw into the TOTW SBC, is what I've gotten from about 50 packs:

feWV9dS.png

Really happy with my luck but think I'm gonna keep going until I get one of the attackers or wingers.

Nice going pal thats great luck to be fair. If thenitalian leaguendont come next week im gonna sell Eriksson when it Does come and spend the coins on gold players to do the same as you.

Nice going pal thats great luck to be fair. If thenitalian leaguendont come next week im gonna sell Eriksson when it Does come and spend the coins on gold players to do the same as you.

Yeah it's been great fun doing these and I've still got another 200k or so lying around to do more. On top of that I might just go for broke and sell my IF Can and Coutinho, considering I won't be able to fit them into this team anyway :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Really happy with my luck but think I'm gonna keep going until I get one of the attackers or wingers.

You have really good luck in packs, have noticed that previously. If I opened 50 packs I'd get jack sheet. Probably get a team fitness card or two right enough :D

totS Marquinhos for the DKT reward this week. Anyone know what the requirements are? He'd go brilliantly with my SBC Perrin and SBC Kurzawa :P

pst0n9p.png

That's a really nice card. A Brazilian squad of blue cards would really be obtainable I'd say or close too it anyway.

Liamalone wrote: »
    You have really good luck in packs, have noticed that previously. If I opened 50 packs I'd get jack sheet. Probably get a team fitness card or two right enough :D

Yeah I think there's something bugged with my account this year, I've been a complete idiot when it comes to trading and stuff and just keep stumbling into coins and great players :p

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Did 5 of the Ligue 1 packs, the last one Falcao walked out :) Came out in a Chelsea kit aswell was quite funny. 15 goals in 9 games so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

That'll do pig. That'll do.

418987.JPG

Just noticed they have increased the wins needed for each monthly reward level now. On pc it was 43 wins to reach gold 3 monthly reward now they have it as 53 it's hardly even worth doing now you need 75 wins out of a 100 to get elite.

Heads up lads, there's a new single player tourney up that rewards a prime gold player pack. Difficulty is professional

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Just noticed they have increased the wins needed for each monthly reward level now. On pc it was 43 wins to reach gold 3 monthly reward now they have it as 53 it's hardly even worth doing now you need 75 wins out of a 100 to get elite.

I think it's a 5 weekend month

Advertisement