Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Adam1100 wrote: »
    I think it's a 5 weekend month

Oh yeh your right too ha ;) rant over I love this game haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

just watched video of hashtag harry win division one with a team of goalkeepers.

wow

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Decided that rather than keep going for a Ligue 1 attacker I'd use the rest of my coins to build teams for all the untradeables in my club. In the end I came up with these 3 teams:

(Kane, Fabregas, Umtiti, Szczesny, and De Rossi are the only special cards that are not untradeable)

9NdWatK.jpg

9KoNIUG.jpg

9yxFdMK.jpg

I now have no special untradeables that don't have a team.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Sturridge being the only non blue card in that team annoys me greatly.

Throw Herrera up front or something!

J. Marston wrote: »
    Sturridge being the only non blue card in that team annoys me greatly.

Throw Herrera up front or something!

Believe me I hate it too.

I think if Kane doesn't work out I'll bring in IF Firmino or maybe IF Jesus and move Fabinho over to get him on full chem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Played a guy there with a team of blue card premier league superstars starting and on the bench, but they were built around an ordinary Butland, Smalling, and Martial

This game cracks me up, the 3 most completely over powered players in the game

Did 5 more packs because I have no self control and got another one. Walkout, France, Striker....Gomis.

I really can't complain though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Did 5 more packs because I have no self control and got another one. Walkout, France, Striker....Gomis.

I really can't complain though.

Just out of curiosity what's your win loss ratio like if you don't mind me asking?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Did a team of Ligue 1 IFs there, and by God, the lack of speed really killed me.

Not sure if I try the Belgian team or the German League next. I've well entered that time where it's just messing round and trying weird **** now.

Just out of curiosity what's your win loss ratio like if you don't mind me asking?

Basically 1:1 it's like 510 each. I'm not particularly good at the game but I routinely win Div 2/get relegated from Div 1 :p

Also just played my first game with the Ligue 1 team and lost 3-1 to a Vardy, Martial, Mane team. His 7 chem Joe Hart made 11 saves, my keeper made 2. Kane felt awful but I'll give him more than one game. I'm not sure a player like Kane will work when my midfield isn't the most skilled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

the LaLiga teams look extremely cheap and I was able to put this together for about 350K with a great subs bench as well (thiago i got from a sbc challenge...if you're into your killer passing game they're lethal. Surprisingly Morata is my best forward and have 9 goals for 6 games. some of those as a sub while Villa has got some spectacular goals.

35076093095_e08c26e35e_b.jpg

Anyone try any of the Dutch league players? Think I'm going to go with Memphis and Kluvert up front, Robben on the wing and then fill the rest out with the likes of Elia, Zieych and toornstra.

Sold Kane, he's awful, I'm genuinely going to try Lallana up front instead of him. Of course after selling and buying replacements I have 100k left that I'm just compelled to use on more packs. 50k in and I've gotten another Gomis.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone try any of the Dutch league players? Think I'm going to go with Memphis and Kluvert up front, Robben on the wing and then fill the rest out with the likes of Elia, Zieych and toornstra.

Dis you not like jesus? ;)

jayo26 wrote: »
    Dis you not like jesus? ;)

He didn't do it for me :/

I've found I'm having the most success in a 4-4-2, with one tall, strong, slow striker and one fast, small striker. Jesus didn't fit into either mould for me :(

That, and I play about ten games with a team then sell them off to try something new.....

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Dude89

Struggling to bridge the gap at the minute with all these crazy tots opponents there squads are amazing and I feel that's the difference in WL

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Blazer wrote: »
    the LaLiga teams look extremely cheap and I was able to put this together for about 350K with a great subs bench as well (thiago i got from a sbc challenge...if you're into your killer passing game they're lethal. Surprisingly Morata is my best forward and have 9 goals for 6 games. some of those as a sub while Villa has got some spectacular goals.

35076093095_e08c26e35e_b.jpg

Morata IF is so good in this. Have him up front in a 4312 with Griezmann and they both score goals for fun..3:1 ratio for Morata goals per game

I did a whole tots team of them a few pages back and they were awful. Defence good but attack and shooting was desperate. 3 star skill was the best and I sold them after about 10 games where none of the strikers had scored a goal.

Wasn't arsed doing more packs so just spent 125k on an Ultimate pack and got fcuking Lemar, 400k.

I can't believe it, I don't even want any more coins! I'd give them away if I could.

I did a whole tots team of them a few pages back and they were awful. Defence good but attack and shooting was desperate. 3 star skill was the best and I sold them after about 10 games where none of the strikers had scored a goal.

Yeah, the strike options look poor but that's why I mentioned putting Memphis and Legend Kluvert up front, in hopes of negating that.

Goalkeeper options look pretty lacking too, actually.

• Advertisement

Yeah, the strike options look poor but that's why I mentioned putting Memphis and Legend Kluvert up front, in hopes of negating that.

Goalkeeper options look pretty lacking too, actually.

It was only Otw Depay that saved me actually. The players you mention will get you goals but the rest of the team will drive you nuts. I used IF Krul in goals but you could get Van Der Sar?

It was only Otw Depay that saved me actually. The players you mention will get you goals but the rest of the team will drive you nuts. I used IF Krul in goals but you could get Van Der Sar?

Yeah, legends look the way to go. Will try him or Seaman.

Actually, I have to try 87 Bas Dost up front. He looks super slow but his shot stats look fun :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I use TOTS Dolberg and Bertrand Traore up front with Siem De Jong behind....through balls from De Jong are unbelievable

Getting mauled tonight. Thing all the weekend leaguers have finished and moved over to fit seasons :(

Also, **** that POTM Son everyone got. Every game.

Getting mauled tonight. Thing all the weekend leaguers have finished and moved over to fit seasons :(

Also, **** that POTM Son everyone got. Every game.

That son is brilliant I love him.

Ea sports doing first look at fifa 18 tomorrow so hopefully we know what's happening with legends.

I'm pretty sure Son is almost a 100% pick now in the WL.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Somehow got elite 3 this weekend, first time ever. I was 13-7 earlier today but went on a crazy streak and in the end it came down to the last game. I guess the prospect of tots rewards brought back some weaker players to the mode. Glik and Mendy here I come!

• Advertisement

Got bored, sold off my entire PL team and despite repeatedly calling Bundesliga trash, gonna try this...

DBhtcWeW0AA7G5E.jpg

Got about 400k left though even after buying all them.

Advertisement