Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm an idiot.

Beating a guy 3-0, he puts his controller down.

Running low on batteries, I go to hit my controller off...and hit off the console instead :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Saw this idea mentioned on Reddit in the Fifa 18 thread and thought it would be cool. Your own player to train in FUT.

Have the max overall you can reach be 85 or lower even (you don't want people grinding out a 95 overall super player)

You could also buy league cards for chemistry purposes.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

J. Marston wrote: »
    Saw this idea mentioned on Reddit in the Fifa 18 thread and thought it would be cool. Your own player to train in FUT.

Have the max overall you can reach be 85 or lower even (you don't want people grinding out a 95 overall super player)

You could also buy league cards for chemistry purposes.

Not the biggest fan of that, prefer FUT to just have real players. Some good ideas coming from over there though, saw one saying your captain should get 10 chem no matter what, thought it was a clever idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

That would be a great idea and have him to link to other players same as a legend card would.

Legends announced on all systems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

ooh ****. Hopefully my luck will be as good next year so I can get some legends next year

I'm just excited by the prospect of players who link to everyone, the hybrid possibilities!

Now I don't know whether to go back to ps4 or try out Xbox one for fek sake.

IMG_20170605_162105.jpg

Also Legends are now called Icons, which is a horrible name and terribly confusing as it's a term people relate to any number of other things in a video game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Legends I'd love to see would be Ginola, Beardsley and Ferdinand from the Newcastle good days :)
    Also Batistuta from Fiorentina.

Would Robbie Keane get one? Would love to actually be able to use an Irish player.

Would Robbie Keane get one? Would love to actually be able to use an Irish player.

Not sure he'd get one but Roy already has one.

Modeste is fun to use. First time actually trying a crossing game and he actually works as a target man.

6'1, 99 strength, 94 jumping, 99 heading accuracy. Wins almost everything in the air.

After winning my way through Div 6 without loss or a draw I really thought I had turned the tide. Meh..cue 5 match losing streak where my defenders did their best impression of the benny hill show.
    Flogged my la liga team and went back to my lique 1 team.
    Did a fw SBC challenges and got Tolissio and Diony tots so pretty happy.
    Before I would have been a Div2/3 since FUT began but FUT17 takes the piss completely as regards scripting.

Managed to get enough coins to buy Ronaldo for the first time ever in FUT, and my god is he worth it. Won that Marquinhos first try with him, if he gets even the tiniest bit of space and starts running there's no stopping him, and opponents panic and crowd him out so much it leaves acres of space for the rest of the team to play in. In 4 games Dybala got 11 goals because everyone was focusing Ronaldo down so much.

Hey guys if any of ye are on Xbox I got mine today if ye want to add me jayo26wexford is my live I'd.

Can't even get out of the first round of the dkt >_<
    Just being utterly outclassed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Took an extended break from ultimate team for the last while.

Looks like I missed a huge amount, loads of TOTS for the top leagues, that 89 Son that everyone seems to have & the DKT with TOTS Sigurdsson who would have fitted in perfectly to one of my squads......probably a bad time to take a break.

Won the DKT for Marquinhos so I'm tempted to buy a Ligue 1 team around him but have feck all coins.

Won the dkt that card looks class I just don't know how to fit him into a team unless I try build a Brazilian blue team.

• Advertisement

Using Marquinhos in this team myself

2bc0ae824f88156bfb1af42ce8c01d69.png

Thinking of trying a hybrid of BPL and Brazilian players put neymar in will see what I can manage.

I'm hoping for some fancy SBC that I can throw the untradeable Marquinhos and Sigurdsson into. I have no use for them.

I'm hoping for some fancy SBC that I can throw the untradeable Marquinhos and Sigurdsson into. I have no use for them.

Your about the only one then every bloody team I come up against has sigurdsson in it.

Didn't like him at all, felt far too cumbersome. POTM Alli feels way better to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I wish they would do an SBC that needs OTW cards, especially ones that didn't get a boost! I'm looking at you Deulofeu!

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Didn't like him at all, felt far too cumbersome. POTM Alli feels way better to me.

Alli feels smoother, but his passing lets him down in my opinion.

Sigurdssons free kicks are worth a place in the starting 11 alone! :p

Did a draft to take a break.

Mega pack, jumbo gold and a rare players pack for winning it all.

Got If ruddiger so at least I got the cost back...

Did another few SBCs and got Falcao...he is an absolute beast and you wouldn't notice his lack of pace.
    Diony on the other card is a big stinking pile of donkey piss.

34353534243_8443fda94b_b.jpg

• Advertisement

Had to replace Modeste. He's good but no stamina, can't do anything after 70 minutes. Annoying having to sub him off in every game.

DBvuCemW0AM-saR.jpg

Saw Musa got an IF today. Thank God it was now and not last September/October!

Advertisement