Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

show the subs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    show the subs :)

They are all easily identifiable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Doesn't really play well, people stroll past that midfield but I need a fitness team.

DBv48LdW0AEm3f-.jpg

I am so sick of 2POTM Son. Absurd that people got Ronaldo on steroids for about 150k-200k.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Well, offically missed this weeks Blue card then :(

Nothing like spending a week trying for something, only to fail miserably. Never had a game make me feel as inadequete as Fifa can.

Gonna sell everything up, play Overwatch for a week or two, and come back once the Italian TOTS is winding up.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭crazy eyes

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Well, offically missed this weeks Blue card then :(

Nothing like spending a week trying for something, only to fail miserably. Never had a game make me feel as inadequete as Fifa can.

Gonna sell everything up, play Overwatch for a week or two, and come back once the Italian TOTS is winding up.

Have you used up all you attempts? Whats your team?

• Advertisement

14 attempts left for my first dtk. Want Marquinos as he will fit in perfectly for my team,,./already using his IF. any tips?

14 attempts left for my first dtk. Want Marquinos as he will fit in perfectly for my team,,./already using his IF. any tips?

Whats your team?

crazy eyes wrote: »
    Whats your team?

its back on the last page..last post.
    changed Lacazette for Boudaboux but might go back .

its back on the last page..last post.
    changed Lacazette for Boudaboux but might go back .

I always found krychowiak very hit and miss. Have you tried Diarra?

Your team looks very defensive but it may suit your play. Hows Falcao?

crazy eyes wrote: »
    I always found krychowiak very hit and miss. Have you tried Diarra?

Your team looks very defensive but it may suit your play. Hows Falcao?

He's brilliant. What formation would you suggest? 4-1-2-1-2?

• Advertisement

I've been using the 4-2-1-2(2) for a while but I had a bad weekend league(Sunday mainly) so I changed up to the 4-3-1-2. Either of the 4-2-3-1 formations make you very difficult to break down. It really depends on the area you struggle with most. E.g. Defence or Attacking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

So I've been merrily trading away with a dozen LW / RW League Nos bronze and silver players for the past few months. However the prices I was buying them for went insane about a week ago and I cannot find any reason for this, no SBC I can see . Anyone know why?

I'm talking for example silver players I was buying for 150-350 now being bought for 1500+

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Berty44 wrote: »
    So I've been merrily trading away with a dozen LW / RW League Nos bronze and silver players for the past few months. However the prices I was buying them for went insane about a week ago and I cannot find any reason for this, no SBC I can see . Anyone know why?

I'm talking for example silver players I was buying for 150-350 now being bought for 1500+

Used in the weekly TOTS SBC maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Used in the weekly TOTS SBC maybe?
    Possibly, but you only need one League Nos player for that so I really dont know.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

La Liga TOTS tomorrow

DBzxwMPWAAAe1Y5.jpg

I'm in love with Ronaldo but I'm pretty suer my lack of self control will lead to me selling him and doing 1mil on SBC packs for this TOTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I used 4-1-2-1-2 and it did well for me for a while. I got elite in the WL with it, but I struggled to stop leaking goals in Division 1 with it.

Switched to 4-2-3-1 (wide) and I think it's by far the most effective formation. If you struggle after a couple of attempts in the DKT, it might be worth giving it a try. It will stop you leaking goals and if you have the right players on the wings, at CAM and at ST, you will be lethal on the break.

I'm in love with Ronaldo but I'm pretty suer my lack of self control will lead to me selling him and doing 1mil on SBC packs for this TOTS.

In before Pedro Leon is your best pull.

v3ttel wrote: »
    I used 4-1-2-1-2 and it did well for me for a while. I got elite in the WL with it, but I struggled to stop leaking goals in Division 1 with it.

Switched to 4-2-3-1 (wide) and I think it's by far the most effective formation. If you struggle after a couple of attempts in the DKT, it might be worth giving it a try. It will stop you leaking goals and if you have the right players on the wings, at CAM and at ST, you will be lethal on the break.

Must Give it a shot.
    Most of my leaked goals come from stupid ai which is really frustrating.

In before Pedro Leon is your best pull.

Well we'll find out soon because Ronaldo is gone :o

ah I give up...playing against guys who can barely string a pass together and getting hammered..its like I have a special Olympics team out there, no offence to special needs as I have one myself but ffs..the last straw was a game where my opponent took a weak shot at goals..keeper saves and the defender 2 feet away from clearing the ball under zero pressure falls over my keeper who was getting up and hits the ball into the net as he falls down...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Got Boudebouz and Bakayoko in my elite pack. A bit disappointed but could've been worse, sold for 125k altogether, and along with the 70k coins and the 100k pack I will open tomorrow I am happy with the return.

That Pedro Leon card could end up going for discard price. State of it.

Well we'll find out soon because Ronaldo is gone :o

Balls of steel or total insanity. I guess we are about to find out.

To be fair, I can't say anything. By taking a break from FUT during the TOTS market crash, I've lost 800K on Ronaldo. I bought him for 1.6M and now he's going for half that.

Balls of steel or total insanity. I guess we are about to find out.

To be fair, I can't say anything. By taking a break from FUT during the TOTS market crash, I've lost 800K on Ronaldo. I bought him for 1.6M and now he's going for half that.

from doing the lique1 sbc it seems to be a 1 in 5 chance of getting a tots card.
    How many players would you buy with the money from Ronaldo?
    Would it be better to buy players for the SBC rather than packs and use the players from them?

Looks like I should be able to make about 110 packs. Did 50 or so for Ligue 1 and got 11 blues, including 3 duplicates. Doubt I'll get nearly as lucky from this opening but the same return from double the packs would still be decent to me. No chance of getting Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, or Suarez, but from all these packs I am hoping for either Griezmann, Isco, or Carrasco.

4-4-2 is crap and I keep trying to force wingers when I shouldn't. Sticking to what I'm good at now with 4-1-2-1-2(2) for my final two teams (unless I pack something expensive this evening)...

DB4V4rmXgAAn9_x.jpg

DB4WaAuXYAABaRn.jpg

I'm dreading Fifa 18. This year was the first time I could actually build super teams thanks to packing OTW Pogba. I don't want to go back to using Vardy and Walcott next season!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

J. Marston wrote: »
    4-4-2 is crap and I keep trying to force wingers when I shouldn't. Sticking to what I'm good at now with 4-1-2-1-2(2) for my final two teams (unless I pack something expensive this evening)...

DB4V4rmXgAAn9_x.jpg

DB4WaAuXYAABaRn.jpg

I'm dreading Fifa 18. This year was the first time I could actually build super teams thanks to packing OTW Pogba. I don't want to go back to using Vardy and Walcott next season!

Me too, I've had incredible luck this year with packs...mainly SBC packs and untradeable packs. The likes of Pogba, Griezmann, IF Marcelo and countless IFs and special cards.

They'll definitely consider doing the same for next year.
    I've spent the bones of ?200-300 on packs this year due to the SBS.The last few years I never bothered and maybe only a ?100 over the year due to crap cards etc. Now at least there's a real incentive in getting these cards..pity there's not a mid season tots..by the time most of us get these cards there's really only 2-3 months left in the game anyway.

Me too, I've had incredible luck this year with packs...mainly SBC packs and untradeable packs. The likes of Pogba, Griezmann, IF Marcelo and countless IFs and special cards.

That's just crazy luck when I see the amount of people here that have packed Pogba and other players worth hundreds of thousands. My most valuable pulls have been normal Naingollan (50K) and Hummels (42K), apart from my guaranteed 3 IF pack that had Lallana (sold for around 65K) and two other crap IFs.

Between SBCs, weekend league rewards and FIFA points, I've opened an absolute SH!T TONNE of packs every week this FIFA too. I'm tempted just to set up a new account for next season for the craic to see if it changes my luck.

• Advertisement

DB4mrStXYAADlsO.jpg

Advertisement