Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Said I'd chance my arm on the last few packs for lique 1. Buys a few mega packs and gets a tots player. Gets all excited and pulls Dost.. duck u ea.
    Puts all the spare players I have in the sbc and have 6 packs, 2nd last pack pulls a lique one tots.. looks to the skies and thinks lacazette. Seems Lyon, french and CM come up and know in my heart and sole it's a duplicate Tolisso.. in my head screaming muthafrakkers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

v3ttel wrote: »
    That's just crazy luck when I see the amount of people here that have packed Pogba and other players worth hundreds of thousands. My most valuable pulls have been normal Naingollan (50K) and Hummels (42K), apart from my guaranteed 3 IF pack that had Lallana (sold for around 65K) and two other crap IFs.

Between SBCs, weekend league rewards and FIFA points, I've opened an absolute SH!T TONNE of packs every week this FIFA too. I'm tempted just to set up a new account for next season for the craic to see if it changes my luck.

My acc is from 2011, I don't think the new acc thing actually works. Sounds plausible tbf but on my other accs that are newer and inactive, I haven't had as much luck compared to my main acc.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

About to open my first 30 packs for this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

This could be the best part of Fifa this year 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Good luck!

• Advertisement

cmon Ronaldo/Suarez/Messi

40 packs in, 1 TOTS, and yeah you've guessed it: Pedro Leon :p

Not losing faith yet though, long way to go, although I did have about 8 by this stage with Ligue 1.

4 more down and we get Pique! Things are looking up.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Pedro Leon is discard already. He might be the worst TOTS player from the big leagues. No pace for a winger, no agility for a winger, average shooting and no stamina.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bugger, I forgot to do this weeks TotS SBC :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

So I got absolutely nothing from the La Liga upgrades, but I ended up pulling a few 84s so I threw them into the TOTW 84+ tradeable SBC and got Martial's first IF. That's a handy 190k. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Jumbo Rare Players pack, 100k, and Jagielka is the pick of the bunch. Back down to earth lol.

70 packs and I've gotten Pique and Pedro Leon :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Bought a few packs. Got bale best player all year I say sold him straight away.
    Then did the sbc LA Liga ones. Got blue nzonzi. Think I'm guna have to try fit that lad in my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Bought a few packs. Got bale best player all year I say sold him straight away.
    Then did the sbc LA Liga ones. Got blue nzonzi. Think I'm guna have to try fit that lad in my team.

Jammy git! How much for Bale?

Edit: I'm buying some packs!

Liamalone wrote: »
    Jammy git! How much for Bale?

Edit: I'm buying some packs!

200k I wouldn't call me jammy lol

94 packs in and still nothing but Pique and Pedro Leon, 250k left, not playing the game a whole lot anyway so might as well go all in, if I can get one of Isco, Carrasco, or Griezmann I'll still consider it a success.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

94 packs in and still nothing but Pique and Pedro Leon, 250k left, not playing the game a whole lot anyway so might as well go all in, if I can get one of Isco, Carrasco, or Griezmann I'll still consider it a success.

Jesus that's depressing stuff, what packs are you buying? Loads of players to do sbcs?

duffman13 wrote: »
    Jesus that's depressing stuff, what packs are you buying? Loads of players to do sbcs?

Yeah it's all going into the La Liga SBC packs, Premier League and Ligue 1 were giving out TOTS at a rate of around 1 in 10 for me.

Yeah it's all going into the La Liga SBC packs, Premier League and Ligue 1 were giving out TOTS at a rate of around 1 in 10 for me.

jesus i was getting them at about 1 in 5.
    I got 2x tolisso, 1x falcao, 1xdiony, 1x some other donkey.
    What i was the common goal and stacked those packs then and did them all together.,

• Advertisement

So update on my pack luck. Had over 900k after selling bale. I decided to spend it on packs.

I got Bruno

*bangs head off table*

So update on my pack luck. Had over 900k after selling bale. I decided to spend it on packs.

I got Bruno

*bangs head off table*

:eek: Don't think I'd ever have the courage to spend 900k on packs.... did you do mostly 100k/125k?

:eek: Don't think I'd ever have the courage to spend 900k on packs.... did you do mostly 100k/125k?

Yeah I did all Them. I should of just done the LA Liga ones in hindsight

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Opened up my saved pack stash, worth over a million coins in pack value...best player hummels :) Put most the players into the la liga SBC and the luck continued, not one in about 20. Stocking up a couple more but don't have any faith, seems they have toned them down after ligue 1.

So I ended up opening 130 of those packs, with about another 100 Gold Upgrade packs from the leftover players. Got Pedro Leon around pack 20, then just before 50 I got Pique, and from 50-130 I got nothing at all. Basically spent 950k for an untradeable Pique.

Think the most annoying part is how long it took, wouldn't have cared if I didn't have to go through the effort of making up all the packs.

Did one of the tradeable TOTW SBCs, used some 84s in my club and some untradeable IFs. Spent 12k then to fill the rest of the 84s....got RW Lucas. Not bad, I guess. Doubled my coins.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd imagine the issue was the base La Liga players were far, far rarer than the base players in the other leagues, so hoping for Blue Ronaldo or Messi was a long shot. If I'm honest, I'm surprised you even got Pique...

What do you guys reckon for TOTS Mertens price? 700-800k?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

A striker who'll probably have 99 pace, 99 shooting and 99 dribbling with 4 star skill moves in a big league.

I'd say he'll be a million, if not more.

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »
    A striker who'll probably have 99 pace, 99 shooting and 99 dribbling with 4 star skill moves in a big league.

I'd say he'll be a million, if not more.

Well, **** that. Gonna build around his last IF then :D roaming around 480k-ish. Reckon it won't drop much further.

Advertisement