Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Kicked off, nearly scored, noticed that DeGea was in the RED fitness wise in the second minute!

De Gea proceeds to become MoM, making 12 saves as I win 1-0. Mental, he was unreal throughout. Fifa eh

Edit : Yay, won DKT. Surprise surprise, I'm busy all weekend. Fifa'd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

He is even more lethal on xbox then he was on pc :)

20170615_143204.jpg

Did a two rare gold player upgrade :):)

20170615_161646.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Bought 88 Thauvin yesterday...then tells me do I want to swap with the duplicate in my club..I'm like wtf?..I don't have a duplicate..ended up with 2 88 Thauvin..,sells both and buys 89 Di Maria who's a beast...nice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

That Calcio A TOTS is insane! So many players with 99 pace... Nainngolan with 90+ stats in all. Unreal team.

• Advertisement

DCYJZv2U0AAbF_k.jpg:large
    That Calcio A TOTS is insane! So many players with 99 pace... Nainngolan with 90+ stats in all. Unreal team.

there's a ridiculous amount of strikers 8 in total..and only 3-4 midfielders.
    Chances are good of getting a striker at least.

My recently built squad is predominantly Serie A bases as well, so any will fit in perfectly

My recently built squad is predominantly Serie A bases as well, so any will fit in perfectly

not one right back./..reckon IF RBs will rocket in value now??

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭crazy eyes

Blazer wrote: »
    not one right back./..reckon IF RBs will rocket in value now??

I seen a few youtubers and streamers buying IF Florenze and TOTY Dani Alves trying to make a bit of coins off that. Naing and Mertins look inside. You'd build a pretty good Belgian team this year on FIFA.

Has anyone started there WL games yet? I'm trying a newish team and a new formation in the hope of getting Elite this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

DKT For next week :eek:

DCcpzL8UAAEUE8Z.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yikes. Whats the criteria for next weeks DKT?

Decided to build one more team before I head off on holidays for two weeks. Wanted to try Verratti TOTS and Pogba in a team together so this is what I'm going to run for a few days...

Mok8y7W.jpg

Not used all my coins; 4 untradeables, and Valencia and Memphis are never getting sold. So just built a team round them by grabbing a few others :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Did 5 Upgrade SBC's and got....

DCdYwVKWsAEdxUH.jpg

Not to be picky but of all the strikers available I had to get the slow one who turns like a truck with 2 star skills.

J. Marston wrote: »

DCdYwVKWsAEdxUH.jpg

Not to be picky but of all the strikers available I had to get the slow one who turns like a truck with 2 star skills.

Try Diony in lique1, a big stinky pile of donkey piss

Poor old Fazio and his 40 pace is discard price straight off the bat.

J. Marston wrote: »

DCdYwVKWsAEdxUH.jpg

Haha i did five too and guess which striker I also got haha.

Screenshot_20170616-190719.png

Not a bad squad after just one week of trading on the Xbox account.

Opened about 20 sbc packs and zilch, 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Did about 20 aswell and the best was some 83 IF

Dzeko's truck-like turning may have been overstated...

https://streamable.com/4wfmx

Think I'll give him a chance!

Scored a bicycle kick from a corner with TOTS Vossen....probably the best goal I've scored this year. Also 90 Mertens is unstoppable

• Advertisement

Scored a bicycle kick from a corner with TOTS Vossen....probably the best goal I've scored this year. Also 90 Mertens is unstoppable

Unstoppable? I'd fecking stop him, might lose two or three men but I'd stop him :D

Liamalone wrote: »
    Unstoppable? I'd fecking stop him, might lose two or three men but I'd stop him :D

That was the thought process of my second opponent....put 6 past him and every time I had Mertens on the ball, 2/3 players closing in and sliding! Got his TOTS Vertoghen sent off

That was the thought process of my second opponent....put 6 past him and every time I had Mertens on the ball, 2/3 players closing in and sliding! Got his TOTS Vertoghen sent off

One man sent off? He needs to learn how to mash the hack button lol

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I don't know if its bad choices or what, but every time I buy a card recently, it drops by 10% in value within a few days :( I've lost a solid 200k in the last two weeks cause of it.

Upside, I'm on a 13 game unbeaten streak currently, so I'm settled with my current team.

Sold everything up. Gonna buy a few mega packs and then I'm finished with Fifa 17.

Edit: Opened as many Mega packs as I allowed, think it was 3. Got Javi Martinez as my highest in 2/3 of the packs and TOTS Donnarumma in the other. Opened a few 100K packs and got nothing, Koscielny was my highest.

Will recycle all the players in the Serie A SBC and see what happens.

Got promoted to Division 1 for the first time this year! Could've won the title but lost my final game to a 90th min equaliser.

To add salt to the wounds, my Internet cut out for 2 mins as I was leaving the game so it affects my DNF as well :(

Opened 18 Serie A Premium SBC packs and got zilch.

Roll on Fifa 18 where the grinds starts again.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

52 premium Calcio a packs deep and all I've got to show is a Caldara...

Adam1100 wrote: »
    52 premium Calcio a packs deep and all I've got to show is a Caldara...

Im glad I stuck with my lique 1 team..the drops was far far better.

• Advertisement

First game in Div 1 is a loss...I swear it's as sweaty if not more than the WL. The guy went up 1-0 after 5 mins where my defenders wouldn't clear it. Entire game, 14 shots for me 11 OT and 0 goals. He had 3 shots and 2 on target, 2 goals. Parked the bus since scoring the first :(

Advertisement