Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

First game in Div 1 is a loss...I swear it's as sweaty if not more than the WL. The guy went up 1-0 after 5 mins where my defenders wouldn't clear it. Entire game, 14 shots for me 11 OT and 0 goals. He had 3 shots and 2 on target, 2 goals. Parked the bus since scoring the first :(

I can honestly say from my experience division one is probably the best of of them from div 5 to 2 I got nothing only defending and tika taka crap but division once I got there and used to it the games were usually good battles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

As I'm wrapped up with 17 I decided to spend my 2m coins on packs during tots..

2m coins and I haven't packed a blue. It's mind boggling.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    I can honestly say from my experience division one is probably the best of of them from div 5 to 2 I got nothing only defending and tika taka crap but division once I got there and used to it the games were usually good battles.

Yeah, was just that one guy. Played 2 other games, one Kane got a hat trick and he quit after 30 mins. The other game was a well played game though.

Got the weekend league to look forward to next week (I think?) after promotion to div 1.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Started a draft match there.

First round, guy had Sirigu up front and Slimani in goals. Match starts, he rushes Slimani out. I score immediately. He quits the second he gets the ball, giving me the win :S

Why was he wasting the entry fee, I wonder....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

No red card??? Awww dear lol. Missed the penalty then got beat 1-0 with Tiago Silva scoring a header to win. He should've been sent off!! Fifa!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭crazy eyes

Liamalone wrote: »
    No red card??? Awww dear lol. Missed the penalty then got beat 1-0 with Tiago Silva scoring a header to win. He should've been sent off!! Fifa!!!

Some of the decisions in fut are outrageous. I got pushed from behind and knocked over with an open goal in the six year box and got nothing for it. It was a pen and a certain red

So, prices crashes suck :(

Bought Fillipe Luis for 285k, and he's going for 215k now, and dropping. Good thing I'm near enough done with the whole thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Won TOTS Callejon last night at the first attempt.

I'm going to try build a team with him now but his weak foot and skill moves aren't great. I can barely lose a game with my first team and stroll through all the DKTs, but in my second team I have IF Lacazette, FUT birthday Nani, Di Maria, Dembele, Ben Arfa.......the team is useless. I haven't won one game with them in 90 mins in 7 attempts. I can't even create a chance, nevermind win a game. They are all so sluggish. Something is weird anyway. It's like playing a totally different game.

Going rebuild my second team to try squeeze TOTS Callejon, TOTS Nacho, TOTS Marquinhos and SBC Insigne in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

crazy eyes wrote: »
    Some of the decisions in fut are outrageous. I got pushed from behind and knocked over with an open goal in the six year box and got nothing for it. It was a pen and a certain red

you should have seen the penalty I gave away last night.
    Ball looped over Silva with an attacker coming in. Keeper catches the ball with about 10 yards to spare. The incoming attacker clips Silva just inside the box..falls to the ground and the ref blows for a penalty.
    The other guy immediately paused the game and messaged saying wtf?????
    Needless to say he scored and won 2-1 so I was severely pissed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

The game is not fun any more with all these stupidly crazy OP blue cards. Just played a guy that had a starting team worth 11 million coins. All TOTS players from BPL and Serie A. His bench is worth 5 million on top of that.

How is that fun to play against a team like that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

v3ttel wrote: »
    The game is not fun any more with all these stupidly crazy OP blue cards. Just played a guy that had a starting team worth 11 million coins. All TOTS players from BPL and Serie A. His bench is worth 5 million on top of that.

How is that fun to play against a team like that?

ifun when you beat a team like that tho

In the same game, my Scream Fellaini hit 400 games and my IF Valencia hit 600 :)

I play way too much Fifa...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    In the same game, my Scream Fellaini hit 400 games and my IF Valencia hit 600 :)

I play way too much Fifa...

Ha same on my pc jesus is on 800 games and I think de gea is even more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Anyone using 86 martial still?

Is he worth the 300k coins considering there's so many good tots cards?

Toobz wrote: »
    Anyone using 86 martial still?

Is he worth the 300k coins considering there's so many good tots cards?

I never liked him I preferred him on the wing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

jayo26 wrote: »
    I never liked him I preferred him on the wing.

Might try grab Insigne as a supersub around rewards time tomorrow as his stats look like he'll make a great striker!

Toobz wrote: »
    Might try grab Insigne as a supersub around rewards time tomorrow as his stats look like he'll make a great striker!

Ive been heavily leaning towards trying that idea out actually. His stats look insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Haven't played in a few months, sold up the squad at the time as well. Threw it on last night as I heard there was a dkt for the Callejon card. Won at the first time of asking. I didn't even have a proper squad, I had chucked in a couple of leeds players!

quick question lads re TOTS does it finish this evening or is there one more week with all cards up for grabs

seamie78 wrote: »
    quick question lads re TOTS does it finish this evening or is there one more week with all cards up for grabs

I'd imagine they'll do a "Best of", where they won't ALL be available, but a select few from each league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Team of the season guaranteed sbc, just got Peralta from the Mexican league. Might do one more but it's from ant tots so not holding out much hope

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Had two untradeable TOTS players in my club, so I decided to do the SBC to turn them into one tradeable TOTS.

So I ended up trading a blue 90 Tolisso and a blue 90 Ter Stegen for Lewis Dunk. 85 rated. I'm an idiot.

Bought 2 100k packs, got **** all so traded in all the players for TOTS SBC. Done 4 of them, 3 untradeable and 1 tradeable. Got Marcelo (CB) from the tradeable and Lindeloff, Ari and Pereira. Pereira was a walkout and I saw Portugal flags, nearly shat my pants

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Put my 6 untradeable TOTS players into those tradeable SBCs and got back...

Bangoura.
    Caldara.
    Moreno.

Recycled 2 of those into another one and got...

Subasic.

Recycled the final two and got...

Luis.

Used my last 30k to buy a discard TOTS for one final one and got (Drumroll!)

DDCJ6g6XkAAluIe.jpg

The final insult. They did me a favour by not giving someone big and enticing me to make another mega-team.

Decided **** it and used all my 84s and 83s I had left for another TOTS SBC. Got another walkout, looked like Koulibaly but was Eto'o. Not bad tbh...but now I'm selling up everh special card I have to try and do another one or two :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,377 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Got Dembele from the TOTS Untradable SBC, very tempted to start a Bundesliga side. More likely to trade the game in soon though before it's worthless, lol!

TOTS Icardi is the most anonymous striker I've used this year. Massively disappointed in him :( 4 goals in 19 games, and 3 of those were a hatrick of headers from corners in a single game.

Anyone recommend a fun player for around 100k or less? Already have Gabriel Jesus ;)

omg. Icardi, as well as being usless, has dropped 100k since he left packs :confused:

Actually, looks like there's been a massive price crash overall, even for a Sunday.

• Advertisement

TOTS sbc bonus packs now out, pretty disappointing got sanchez from the dutch league

Advertisement