Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Completed all six of the sbc's, received an Ultimate pack and in that got 3 TOTS players but all were dirt that I have never even heard of before.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

thought there would be only one in each pack, they might be useful for an sbc

seamie78 wrote: »
    thought there would be only one in each pack, they might be useful for an sbc

Yeah, will probably recycle them through the sbc for a tradeable TOTS nobody.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got 3 of them...Balde Diao looks awesome for a LW who I can use as a supersub..the other two will drop into a sbc

mqdefault.jpg

some people only got 1 TOTS...this guy got 7 TOTS...what a joke..

https://twitter.com/wolfplayyoutube

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,377 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

I only got 1, some dude from the Mexican League.

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    I only got 1, some dude from the Mexican League.

that sucks...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Got KDB :) and some 87 serie b player

Adam1100 wrote: »
    Got KDB :) and some 87 serie b player

class

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

TOTS Suarez down to 720k....never would've though he'd drop so low. Would've saved the coins to buy him!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Got 1, Andre silva.

Did get fabinho from the dkt so that eased the pain a small bit.

Spent all the coins I'd been saving for tots so I've now a front 3 of:
    Baldé diao - gomez - salah

99 pace on all of them! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Got three myself there not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

I got 3, thauvin Taison and Ritchie

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Did six of the SBCs apparently (thought I only did five) and got one. A Belgian striker, Vossen. Looks like I'll never use him tbh.

Thinking of selling 90 Mertens and build a full BPL squad + subs...maybe TOTS Lukaku, IF Walcott etc

Interest, faded, I hate packs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Was just playing a match there in division 3 online season, was losing 1-0, chap has an incredible team, no big deal but got called away so just left it give the guy the win I'm sure he will be happy enough come back later and the guy is scoring loads of goals and actually watching the replay! How sad do you have to be!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Was just playing a match there in division 3 online season, was losing 1-0, chap has an incredible team, no big deal but got called away so just left it give the guy the win I'm sure he will be happy enough come back later and the guy is scoring loads of goals and actually watching the replay! How sad do you have to be!

Not very good at it at all myself, div 5 or 6 all the time.
    Actually hate when they are winning by 3 or 4 and keep watching replays, so when I'm beat and they are at that messing, I just drag out the second half by scoring og after og and let them watch the replays :D
    Childish on my part I know, but drives them mad that it takes 20 minutes to complete a half :D

my new tactic when someone watches 3 or more replays is to wait till the 89 min and then pause the game a few times

If you get called away and can't finish a game, quit out. Don't waste a load of the other players time. Speaking personally, I often don't have time to play more than one or two games in a sitting, so having to sit there and twiddle thumbs is super frustrating. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I agree I know some people are pricks but it kills games and ruins the experience. Nothing as bad trying to squeeze on weekend league games and the lads you playing against do nothing but play slow replays.

Yeh fair enough sometimes of om playing game I might run for a drink or something when replays are on but I do try minimise it.

Id never judge a person over one replay, like you say grab a drink or answer text etc. but when it gets to 3 or more all forms of revenge are justifiable

Lordy, Lacazette in BPL teams next year will be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lordy, Lacazette in BPL teams next year will be nice

Shame he won't get any in-forms though, you know, with him playing for Arsenal now...:D

Then Totti sbc is farcical. So many requirements for it .

Blazer wrote: »
    Then Totti sbc is farcical. So many requirements for it .

Acc to Futbin it's around 300k! Hoping Gerrard's one will be around that...will 100% be doing it

87 rated Smalling SBC FUTTIES THINGY available now.

Oh dear

Anyone use TotS Lukaku? Got 660k tpfor a striker in a PL team that's already filled out, and to partner with Ibra and Pogba up top. Tempted to splash out on him to keep with the United theme :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone use TotS Lukaku? Got 660k tpfor a striker in a PL team that's already filled out, and to partner with Ibra and Pogba up top. Tempted to splash out on him to keep with the United theme :P

Its down to style mate i never liked Lukaku but I used his standard card on my xbox account and I just found him really fun to use if I was holding off players ir dribbling inside the box just don't try get him to run onto threw balls.

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Its down to style mate i never liked Lukaku but I used his standard card on my xbox account and I just found him really fun to use if I was holding off players ir dribbling inside the box just don't try get him to run onto threw balls.

Oh, its been a few weeks actually since I saw how you're doing on Xbox? Still trading up?

Advertisement