Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Oh, its been a few weeks actually since I saw how you're doing on Xbox? Still trading up?

No mate I haven't played it much since to be honest I only traded and played enough games to unlock the transfer market its hard to get anywhere now because people are done opening packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Can anyone tell me how to quit without penalty early?

Had just pressed on on the tactics screen, got a phonecall, thought I'll just dashboard as being so early it'll just be null n void - folk do it against me the odd time and the game is null and void so there must be some method to it.

Of course, I got the loss lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Relegated all the way from div 1 back to div 4...my deciding game in div 3 I needed a draw or a win to stay up and I get booted off the servers 2-1 down just after the first half

Relegated all the way from div 1 back to div 4...my deciding game in div 3 I needed a draw or a win to stay up and I get booted off the servers 2-1 down just after the first half

If I ever get to division 1 that's me done lol

Division four is my home, I yoyo between it and division three aaaaargh

Liamalone wrote: »

Yeah, I was very lucky to even make it to div 1. Scraped my first season to stay up and got relegated the next...all the way back to div 4 :( usually fluctuate between 2 and 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

same here...I just like to play nice attacking football aka kevin keegan style.

Lmao Luke Shaw a nominee for best LB. Oh my days

Lmao Luke Shaw a nominee for best LB. Oh my days

For favourite LB not best :)

jayo26 wrote: »
    For favourite LB not best :)

Yeah, can't say I recall seeing him in many teams though.

Yeah, can't say I recall seeing him in many teams though.

I loved Shaw in my prem team there was not any better options until alonso got upgraded and his first informs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Really hope Danny rose gets it great for assists an upgrade would be class

Have any of ye done the Sane sbc? I did it to try him up front and he bagged loads if goals in first few games he is so quick and his dribbling seems over powered.

Have any of ye done the Sane sbc? I did it to try him up front and he bagged loads if goals in first few games he is so quick and his dribbling seems over powered.

Done it earlier but haven't actually used him yet. I'm drooling at the thought lol

Re-released POTM Hazard...so tempted to do it. Would cost around 200k. Might hold off and see how much Gerrard will cost first

Made about 200k from investments that I completely forgot about weeks ago. 84s-88s nearly tripled in price since I bought them...would've been more but used them in SBCs :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Barely playing at the moment, the odd game here and there. Had bought 91 Ibra for 200k and wasn't planning on selling him, but just noticed that POTM Ibra can be done for 150k now...so gonna sell off the 200k one and replace him. Probably "waste" most of my coins on the POTM SBCs now. No real interest in trying out 100 different teams any more this year :/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

frakkit..he's a dirty liverpool scum but I fancy a change from my tots team so trading it all in for Gerrard.
    Hopefully I'll just have enough left to buy a decent team to put around him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Regretted not getting SBC Rashford when he was there originally, so will nab him now :)

Best run of fifa I've ever had with promotion to division one in 12 seasons and two teans rated 84 or 85 and up against some amount of blue teams.

20170728_133543.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

https://www.twitch.tv/easportsfifa

futlive starting soon, also 3 cards for icons this year instead of just one, i am excite.

chips1234 wrote: »
    https://www.twitch.tv/easportsfifa

futlive starting soon, also 3 cards for icons this year instead of just one, i am excite.

What do you mean 3 cards for icons?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

What do you mean 3 cards for icons?
    Too big to embed...

https://i.redd.it/9xgqa8qki5dz.jpg

Pretty cool. Might mean some icon cards are cheaper.

Just seen it on live striker Henry and winger ronaldinho so all have different positions that's mega hyped :)

So two of the icons versions will be available pretty much in packs and a third will be limited to a sbc and packs on a specific Thursday for each icon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

new feature and its offline, fairly meh will pretty much never play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Logged in to play a few games and my 90IF Son is gone. Contacted EA who said no unusual logins and they would investigate. Came back to me to say no evidence of missing players from club. Feckin joke, anyone ever had this before?

That new musa card is the final nail in the coffin for this year's ultimate team

That new musa card is the final nail in the coffin for this year's ultimate team

Got him for free...logged into my acc and got a msg from EA and a free Musa. First game, 4 goals 2 assists....feels like cheating using him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

wait till jesus get his pinky :P

wait till jesus get his pinky :P

I know ha he will be awesome

• Advertisement

I am clean!! I have never used the Musa!!

Advertisement