Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

jayo26 wrote: »
    If we threw 12000 points on fifa 16 now I assume they will carry over to fifa 17? I'm on origin this year I think I can buy fifa points in early access I heard last year.

There was a one time option to transfer FIFA points from FIFA 15 to FIFA 16. I would say there will be the same thing again this year from 16 to 17.

If I spend any $$$ on packs, it will definitely be early when all players have inflated prices. I'll hoard the coins for a while for when the market crashes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

v3ttel wrote: »
    There was a one time option to transfer FIFA points from FIFA 15 to FIFA 16. I would say there will be the same thing again this year from 16 to 17.

If I spend any $$$ on packs, it will definitely be early when all players have inflated prices. I'll hoard the coins for a while for when the market crashes.

I did same last year on ps4 I just bought points at start to give me some coins to start trading with.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm planning on opening all the packs, seeing what the best team I can make, and then auction off everything. Then see what's cheap and start investing ahead of the game coming out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm planning on opening all the packs, seeing what the best team I can make, and then auction off everything. Then see what's cheap and start investing ahead of the game coming out.

You'd want to be a bit more careful always auctioning off everything this year

A lot of those players will come in handy for squad building challenges, depending on what prizes they start giving out for them certain players could end up being worth more than discard for certain challenges

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Charizard

That's true, it did turn into the my Ronaldo is better than yours mode

Hopefully this year there is a bit of variety in the teams
    Someone said something about Bronze and Silver UT, that would have been cool

• Advertisement

Charizard wrote: »
    Someone said something about Bronze and Silver UT, that would have been cool

Yep that would be good, but I'd say they'd end up with the same problems as the bronze and silver tournaments at the moment in that it can often be very hard to find a game

It's the reason you can play anyone from any round in the draft, increases the chance of finding someone to play against

Web app is gone for Fifa 16. Prepping it for Fifa 17.

Cavani nailed on for TOTW 1 anyway :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Charizard

Web app is gone for Fifa 16. Prepping it for Fifa 17.

Cavani nailed on for TOTW 1 anyway :P
    With Balotelli :cool:

Charizard wrote: »
    With Balotelli :cool:

Nope he is in this week's totw ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I know they do the transfer fifa points every year but that option available once the web app goes live or do we have to wait to do it on the console I can't remember.

• Advertisement

I know they do the transfer fifa points every year but that option available once the web app goes live or do we have to wait to do it on the console I can't remember.

No won't be able buy points until game is launched mate. I thought you could on pc but I'll find out soon.

I think its when you start playing on the console.
    No won't be able buy points until game is launched mate. I thought you could on pc but I'll find out soon.

<3 EA Access. The early trial means I can buy points at that stage, rather than wait the week till everyone else gets it :P

<3 EA Access. The early trial means I can buy points at that stage, rather than wait the week till everyone else gets it :P

Yeah I have origin access so it's the 23rd we get 10 hours to play it also ain't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Well f**k it anyways

You can now buy fifa 17 points on origin so Web app will surely launch today seen as early access is just around the corner also.

You can now buy fifa 17 points on origin so Web app will surely launch today seen as early access is just around the corner also.

They'll announce it for a certain day and then it'll actually open some time before that

If they announce it for a day/time everyone will want to go on at once and it would crash, so even if they announce it for Thursday/Friday expect it some time before that

They'll announce it for a certain day and then it'll actually open some time before that

If they announce it for a day/time everyone will want to go on at once and it would crash, so even if they announce it for Thursday/Friday expect it some time before that

Hmmmm anytime before Thursday or Friday don't narrow it down ha.

Anyway it's gone live for early Webstart from this evening.

Apparently the app is up, but only for some people. I think it should be up for anyone who has played previous games, but isn't working fully at the moment.

Apparently the app is up, but only for some people. I think it should be up for anyone who has played previous games, but isn't working fully at the moment.

We should be able access it when we get the early access version on Friday.

SQUEEE, I'M IN!

3 player packs and 2 goal packs as a loyalty bonus.

• Advertisement

Web app is up

But I'm being told "i wasn't invited to participate in early web app start in fut 17"

According to Rob Hodson, as you can see here, they're working on fixing it

SQUEEE, I'M IN!

3 player packs and 2 goal packs as a loyalty bonus.

I wonder are we just getting the early access as an error then. Its telling me I haven't been invited to the early access haha.

Web app is up

But I'm being told "i wasn't invited to participate in early web app start in fut 17"

According to Rob Hodson, as you can see here, they're working on fixing it

I hope they give us 50 free player packs for the heartbreak this has caused or else I'm not playing fifa ever again!!!!!!

Sorry lads :P

Gonalons, Kiebling & Klassan the best of the free packs.

Sorry if a stupid question, does anyone have a link to the app? Thanks

Anyone know if you can buy points for the app if you're an Xbox player?

Also, anyone be interested in me recording the opening of my 87 packs? :D

Sorry lads :P

Gonalons, Kiebling & Klassan the best of the free packs.

Does there seem to be anything new and exciting about Web app? Anything new we can do?

Does there seem to be anything new and exciting about Web app? Anything new we can do?

Looks a straight reskin of the FUT 16 one so far.

Sorry if a stupid question, does anyone have a link to the app? Thanks

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app

• Advertisement

Also something really interesting came out from EA today, more interesting than the web app

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/tips-and-tricks/how-chemistry-works-in-fut-17

If you have a player on 10 chem and 100 team chem, "With the Sniper Chemistry Style, the player's Shooting attributes will gain 10 points to Positioning, 15 points to Finishing, 10 points to Volleys and 15 points to Penalties"

I wonder is it the same for pace? Maybe that's why fut has always felt like it was sped up compared to other modes

Advertisement