Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah by the time I click the card, it's already bought.

You can get max loyalty in about ten to fifteen minutes. Start the offline match, after kick off, force close the game (on Xbox, just launch another game). Counts as a game played and a contract used, but not a loss on your record. Load the game back up, repeat nine more times, and bam. Loyalty. :P

Think I will bite the bullet and grab Martial and IF Valencia for my team this weekend. My PL team desperately needed an upgrade at LF and RF and I want them United players too :P

Can you use out of contract players in the sbc? Never tried it before

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Can you use out of contract players in the sbc? Never tried it before

Afaik, yes. Can't use loan players, but anyone else is fair game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Afaik, yes. Can't use loan players, but anyone else is fair game.

ah, nice. Will probably do that at some stage later on today then.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Currently have 4 players out with foot injuries, this is ridiculous.

Currently have 4 players out with foot injuries, this is ridiculous.

Ive noticed a decrease in the number of games per injury at least.
    Usually only 1/2 now.

I don't think they added in game injuries as a realistic aspect.

I think they were added to stop people making three subs early and boosting their squad.
    If you do even two now you run the risk of being short a player later on.

Whenever you'd play a hybrid cup, you'd often sub in three at KO... id say it's to stop that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I've been using the 4-3-2-1 (I think) formation :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PX1XRT7QIg&feature=share

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Know what's annoying? When your player thinks he's been fouled and doing that "Come on, ref!" stuff on the ground while players are running and passing around him. There's realism and there's pointless frustration, this is the latter.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Know what's annoying? When your player thinks he's been fouled and doing that "Come on, ref!" stuff on the ground while players are running and passing around him. There's realism and there's pointless frustration, this is the latter.

Yeah there are certain "realism" aspects that just make the game worse, eg. having to watch your player slowly walk over to the ball, pick it up, and line himself up for a throw in or free kick, only to have the game cut to the position anyway. Waste of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Paying 1-2k almost every second game for injury cards. How the fúck are you supposed to save up coins like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

What a stroke of luck. Had a silver Sweden squad including subs and was trading the Dujardens GK and the top silver striker in that league. Got back about 70k in the space of an hour in players that cost about 2k. These SBCs are manna from heaven !! Pity I'm so crap at actually playing the game !!!!

• Advertisement

When I saw he was starting I bought a black Sane card for 65k around half an hour before kick off in the City vs Everton match.

Sold him for 100k at half time which was weird because he didn't have any goals or assists. Hes back down to around 65k - 70k now so I sold him at the right time.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Trying to bin snipe a few Bilbao players for the SBC and I am absolutely convinced EA haven't prevented bots from ruining the market. Cards that are up literally not even a full second are gone straight away, it's literally impossible to get even one.

Embolo out for the rest of the season with a broken ankle. :/

Thats him and Milik where, if you had the OTW, you're coins just vanished....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Embolo out for the rest of the season with a broken ankle. :/

Thats him and Milik where, if you had the OTW, you're coins just vanished....

Yep I lost out big time on embolo card I could of sold him last week for 140 he was down to 60know while ago. I'm just gonna hold onto him he is actually useful to have as the spare player on bench.

Bought a few Inigo Martinezs earlier in the week in anticipation for this, wish I'd gone harder. Picked them up for around 1200 and they're selling now for 4500.

Making a good profit on my Moreno and Rojos at least, especially the latter, he's more than doubled in price since when I bought a few of him.

Yeah made a nice amount on some Mignolets, also just found a silver Swede in my club, sold for 8.9k :D

Did the Liverpool v United SBC but the rewards for the other parts don't seem worth it

I dont understand squad ratings.

I'm doing the United vs Liverpool challange. I need to raise my rating up +1 to 80. I sub out Charlie Adams for Carrick, both CMs...and my rating drops?!?! :(

Finally got it.

Got Darmian and Jones in the pack I got for doing it, so straight on the transfer market for them :P

Also got McCarthy, who I gave up to tick the rating up, so net loss of 0.

Have 3 of the 4 done. Not going to bother with the Sweedish one cause the price of a silver pack and a draft token aren't worth it. Be cheaper to just pay 15k to play the draft.

• Advertisement

I bought Vardy a few days ago.

Ok he's mainly been used in a 433 which ill change once I get Sturridge but in 17 games he has 6 goals.

The lad before me had 32 in 43 but he just doesnt work the way I play, especially in a 433 where one twos on the edge of the box are defunct.

I got Eder for my Italian with the same formation, he has 7 goals in 9.

Playing both together in a hybrid for the weekend league and despite the obvious pace difference I'm finding Eder faster and just better all around.

48k vs 1k... Go figure.

Agree I said it few days ago eder is an excellent cheap striker. I didn't like vardy either he kept getting himself in great positions but couldn't finish. So martial is my man man in premierleague.

Fernando Torres has been surprisingly great for me, have him paired with Bakambu up front and Torres is getting far more goals than him, even though he has no pace, no strength and average shooting.

Mesa (a non-rare La Liga CDM) has also been absolutely immense for me, and he costs next to nothing. I'd highly recommend both of those to anyone building a cheap La Liga team.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

Opened 10 packs today and best player I got was Vermalen :mad: and thats why I dont buy packs guys

With IF trading mucked up by the challanges, and consumables going too slow, going to try my hand at player trading today.

There's people on the main Fifa forums who are having amazing success buying 100 different players, upping their price and then relisting over and over. I guess it's a "throw enough mud at the wall" approach, but they post their sales, and there's some making 50k a day doing that.

I've picked out 9 targets so far (Icardi, Werner, Kagawa, Benatia, Ter Stegan, Krychoiwiak, Nkoudou, Torres, Jese), won 8-10 of each on bids below their BIN and increasing their prices by 75% before mass listing (aiming for 1000 coins profit per card). I've had some success doing this over the last few weeks with just Icardi, Torres and Carrick, but not really gone all in on it.

See how I get on :D

So last night I decided to go german sold up my Italian side and this cost me about 600k all together.
    Screenshot_20161016_112643.png
    The inform chalhangalou or whatever his name is has excellent stats for cm so I'm just gonna play him with 7 chem he should be grand and excellent free kicks too.

How's Muller this year? Easily my favorite player for two years running but not tried him yet.

BTW, the recommendation of Martial as a LF....I love you :P Had a frontline of him, Slimani and IF Valencia this morning as a LF, ST, RF. 12 goals in 3 games :pac: 9 of them between Martial and Valencia just tearing defenses apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

How's Muller this year? Easily my favorite player for two years running but not tried him yet.

BTW, the recommendation of Martial as a LF....I love you :P Had a frontline of him, Slimani and IF Valencia this morning as a LF, ST, RF. 12 goals in 3 games :pac: 9 of them between Martial and Valencia just tearing defenses apart.

If only valencia could do that in real life. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Current record is 29/5/5. Haven't had much time to play as constantly travelling so no Playstation with me. Finding it much easier to trade and to make a profit this year though. The squad building challenges are fantastic! Finding it hard to inform trade this week and will find it hard next week so my profits will probably take a hit :pac:

Premier League Team
    15f6590.png

Bundesliga Team
    1585cag.jpg

• Advertisement

Only played a few games with him and he is OK grand nothing has jumped out at me to say he is an animal. My favourite cam in the game is yaya just take a look at his stats and he plays like you would expect gets loads of goals.

Yeh I'm delighted you tried martial he is awesome for me I love him. He has great shots and seems to make great runs.

Advertisement