Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hey redder what is renato sanchez like? I'm thinking of getting his black card too but knowing my look he will pick up an injury

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

jayo26 wrote: »
    Hey redder what is renato sanchez like? I'm thinking of getting his black card too but knowing my look he will pick up an injury

He's great for me. Does a lot of the running for me as I've only 3 in the middle so he cuts out a lot of routes and intercepts very well. Can't see him getting an inform for a while though but hopefully comes soon enough.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    He's great for me. Does a lot of the running for me as I've only 3 in the middle so he cuts out a lot of routes and intercepts very well. Can't see him getting an inform for a while though but hopefully comes soon enough.

Is he playing much for bayern I haven't followed German football for much but he is the type of player that could pull one excellent game out of nowhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Is he playing much for bayern I haven't followed German football for much but he is the type of player that could pull one excellent game out of nowhere.

Started 4 in the league for them, was subbed on yesterday but even then they couldn't hold onto the lead against the 10 men of Frankfurt. Still I reckon he'll pick up one or two as the games roll in.

I'm getting completely fed up with this lately.... in particular the weekend league.

I started 4-0 and now I'm 7-9 and have lost probably 5 in a row... the last of which I was 2-0 up and he won 3-2 after ET even though he only had 3 shots.

I lost 7 in a row in it last weekend.

Considering my overall record is 58-7-37 it's just a pure piss take losing 5/6/7 games in a row.

The way it's going now I'm going to give up once Battlefield comes out... I can't stand losing this many games tbh.

• Advertisement

Pal your going to get alot better level of players in weekend leagues division 1 ect.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭MuchoLoco

Got relegated down to div 6 today
    Sigh...

Pal your going to get alot better level of players in weekend leagues division 1 ect.

I know but the losing streaks are getting ridiculous.
    I can get to D1 in seasons so shouldn't be losing that many games.

I got to about 17:12 last week with a team that was far worse than I have now.

Got the 8th win so done with it now this week, I cant sit here losing that many games when I know I can put seasons on and walk to the D1 title... whatever about losing 1 in 3, losing 4/5/6 in a row wears thin quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Here's something cool I found out on YouTube today. Once a game has started you can pause and go to Team Management > Squad and select a player and then X to change his position. So for example with the 4321 you can make the two outside midfielders RCDM and LCDM and make the middle one a CAM. The combinations are endless !!

Berty44 wrote: »
    Here's something cool I found out on YouTube today. Once a game has started you can pause and go to Team Management > Squad and select a player and then X to change his position. So for example with the 4321 you can make the two outside midfielders RCDM and LCDM and make the middle one a CAM. The combinations are endless !!

I thought you could always do this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Struggling with divisions this season..only in Div 7 but I'm getting shat on lately. Also, came up against someone from my town in online seasons by pure chance! First time something like that has ever happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I thought you could always do this?

I'm sure you probably could, I just never knew about it !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

I remember a post about using the totw match to heal players. Does it work for getting the loyalty boost for the sbc also? Just wondering before I go buying a few players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

blaa85 wrote: »
    I remember a post about using the totw match to heal players. Does it work for getting the loyalty boost for the sbc also? Just wondering before I go buying a few players.

Yeah it works for loyalty. Think there's a workaround of entering the game and quitting in a certain way as a quick way to boost loyalty.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah it works for loyalty. Think there's a workaround of entering the game and quitting in a certain way as a quick way to boost loyalty.

Start up an offline seasons match.
    (On Xbox) Crash the game by launching another one (not sure how that works on Playstation or PC; presumably the same way)
    You lose on contract, but doesn't count as a loss. Player gets +1 to games played though.

You can get loyalty with a player in about 15 minutes.

Loving Monday packs. I got hector bellerin and 2 hunter cards in my packs today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

I made a few quid last night on some Lanzinis nothing major but they sold straight away. Only been working the market few days and have made more than i ever would have playing matches!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Done with this until, if ever, they patch the injuries.

Wanted to start Division 5 fresh with my BPL team but had Lukaku injured for one game so I played an online friendly match to get him fit. Then two of my Bundesliga fitness team go down injured. Both out for three games.

It's a fúcking joke.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

Lost in first round of draft :(, got two gold packs got Kante, Kane and special Coleman :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Kal El wrote: »
    Lost in first round of draft :(, got two gold packs got Kante, Kane and special Coleman :D

Won three matches in the draft the last day. Got Burki twice and nothing better. I hate you right now. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Old Firm this week, almost guaranteed to have a challenge with it. gold Celtic players barely selling for discard right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Old Firm this week, almost guaranteed to have a challenge with it. gold Celtic players barely selling for discard right now.

I hope your right. I just stocked up on a load of Celtic and rangers players now!

Doyler92 wrote: »
    I hope your right. I just stocked up on a load of Celtic and rangers players now!

Bought a load of Sinclairs for 600 coins, worst case scenario I quick sell them all for no profit.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Done with this until, if ever, they patch the injuries.

Wanted to start Division 5 fresh with my BPL team but had Lukaku injured for one game so I played an online friendly match to get him fit. Then two of my Bundesliga fitness team go down injured. Both out for three games.

It's a fúcking joke.

The patch is out on pc in about ten games I've had no forced sub and one or two 1 game injuries which don't matter much and 1 two game injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

trying to do the tournament for the weekend tournament, comes up that I need to have an all silver team to be eligible and yet my opponent has a team full of gold players ?? any ideas why ?/

Nice one. Have a Dembele in my club from a while back in a pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    trying to do the tournament for the weekend tournament, comes up that I need to have an all silver team to be eligible and yet my opponent has a team full of gold players ?? any ideas why ?/

It's minimum silver, so you can't keep bronze on the bench. Even though it's 78 rated max, it's pretty easy to put a decent squad out and line the bench with silvers

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

good tip picked up a good few of them at discard, does the marquee matchups challenge come out the same time every week

United vs Chelsea this weekend as well. Surely another sbc guaranteed

• Advertisement

Just got IF Gameiro and a Fernandinho in my pack from the No GK SBC.

Advertisement