Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just got IF Gameiro and a Fernandinho in my pack from the No GK SBC.

Nice! I got Podolski and Gaya...maybe my SBC pack luck has ran out :P only spent about 4k on it anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Does that sbc mean the end of the marquee match ups

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Just got IF Gameiro and a Fernandinho in my pack from the No GK SBC.

Same SBC just got IF Mandzukic, Gotze and Fellani

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Won the FUT draft there, got 1 rare players pack and 1 gold pack. Not one card I got goes for more than 1,200 coins. 12 rare players, all terrible.

There is definitely better chance of good pulls in packs from SBC.

Edit: Completed a SBC and packed Draxler and Memphis

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gaitain, David Villa and Halilovic as my three rares from the pack. Spent nothing to do it, so thats a grand pack (though IFs seemed weighted quite well, going on the number of people saying they got them in the packs :P).

Will put Gaitain into whatever Spanish league squad I inevitably build.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Bladeserver

I have found the game really difficult in the first few weeks. The gameplay and the sitting back by players has taken me a good while tinkering with tactics and formations. Prior to 2 days ago I was getting hammered in some games 7-0 simply from counter attacks. The update hasn't changed anything but I am getting used to it and completely changing how I am playing. I hovered in Division 2 last year and 1 but never won it. I've lost nearly the same amount of games as I did all last season so far.

I never traded until this year and have found it really handy. I spent 30 euro on packs initially and pulled Muller, Ozil, Sanchez, Loris and loads of prem league players so made a good bit of profit. I advise people to get on to the Marquee match up challenges. I made a lot out of Napoli and roma and have invested in 70 players from Ajax and Vienna.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Muller, Sanchez, Ozil and Lloris. Jesus.

You guys and your luck.

If I pack Oscar again I'm going to drink a bottle of bleach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

wong wrote: »
    Muller, Sanchez, Ozil and Lloris. Jesus.

You guys and your luck.

If I pack Oscar again I'm going to drink a bottle of bleach.

How much is this guy selling for now?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

No totw announced...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

No totw announced...

Stekelenburg is a definite surely?

• Advertisement

Wonder would they give embolo a broken leg of the week card or something so I could make a few coins.

Wonder what's the delay with totw this week it's very rare that it's late.

Stekelenburg is a definite surely?

Has to be, Joe Allen too.

jayo26 wrote: »
    How much is this guy selling for now?

30 pieces of coinage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Has to be, Joe Allen too.

We were both right!

The IF trading method is slow again this year. But when you get this...

Pl3Qa83.gif

Bought him for 43k two days ago, and there's plenty available for under 50k. Always pays to shop around guys....

On a smaller scale, I invested in PSG, Celtic, Chelsea & Marseille players and been listing them at a price im happy with until Marquee Matchups SBC is out. PSG GK sold in my 1st cycle for 2k, bought for 800 :P

Banking on this Celtic Rangers SBC, got 43 Sinclairs for 600c, expecting him to go to at least 2k.

On a smaller scale, I invested in PSG, Celtic, Chelsea & Marseille players and been listing them at a price im happy with until Marquee Matchups SBC is out. PSG GK sold in my 1st cycle for 2k, bought for 800 :P

Smaller scale is sometimes better if you do enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Banking on this Celtic Rangers SBC, got 43 Sinclairs for 600c, expecting him to go to at least 2k.

I've done the same with different Celtic and Rangers players, it's a great investment because you can just quick sell for 600 again if there's no SBC

Yup, I've just started this week with investing in potential SBC players for marquee. Might do the same with POTM as well...but seems a toss up as to who it'll be.

• Advertisement

Yup, I've just started this week with investing in potential SBC players for marquee. Might do the same with POTM as well...but seems a toss up as to who it'll be.

Gone all out with celtic players 100 ready to go with about 20 rangers players, all got for close to discard, if it works out going to be doing a bit of work on identifying derbies each week, was thinking POTM as well if arsenal get another win you would be looking at a arsenal player Walcott if he can score a few against Middlesbrough. players would go for insane prices if Walcott got it

Yeap. While I'm proud of the Valencia picture, I've made more with Werner, Nkoulou, Icardi and Torres, buying for round 1000 and selling for 2000. It's less coins but a much, much larger market to sell to, so you can generate coins quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

When are the SBC announced?

Up to 985K but about to drop a load of coins to build some teams to compete in FUT Champions and Divisions.

Has anyone used Rooney as a CM/CDM? He's got ideal workrates and his shooting is a major bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Apparently there's some special halloween squad building challenges this weekend so all the Celtic trading might be for nothing.

Looks like I'm quick-selling two dozen Scott Sinclairs.

Using IF Arnatovic upfront as a 7 Chen striker. 13 goals in 19 games. Tall, powerful and always in the right place. Also, bout 5 of those 19 games were him as a winger where he is too slow, so really happy with his scoring rate...

J. Marston wrote: »
    Apparently there's some special halloween squad building challenges this weekend so all the Celtic trading might be for nothing.

Looks like I'm quick-selling two dozen Scott Sinclairs.

The hybrid nations and leagues ends tomorrow so the Halloween ones might be replacing them, hopefully they will still have the marquee match ups, or like you Il be quick selling a lot of Sinclairs and the right back whatever his name is

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Using IF Arnatovic upfront as a 7 Chen striker. 13 goals in 19 games. Tall, powerful and always in the right place. Also, bout 5 of those 19 games were him as a winger where he is too slow, so really happy with his scoring rate...

Haven't tried him but I tried vardy again and a return of one goal and one assist in 10 games was enough for me. I'm having loads of luck with wingers as striker my premierleague strike force is depay and martial.

Haven't tried him but I tried vardy again and a return of one goal and one assist in 10 games was enough for me. I'm having loads of luck with wingers as striker my premierleague strike force is depay and martial.

Yeah, finding the same. Arnatovic and Martial as my two strikers and achieving way more than having two actual strikers....

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah, finding the same. Arnatovic and Martial as my two strikers and achieving way more than having two actual strikers....

I think martial positioning and dribbling are next to none love him. I also using embolo as a striker in my German team and he doing well also he got loads of strength.

Advertisement