Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

I hate the power bar in the penalties. You could put it up 80% of the way and it means the ball goes about a foot off the ground.

Wish they'd patch the power part of it as it's just constant daisy cutters or you risk putting it over the bar with that extra few % of power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I hate the power bar in the penalties. You could put it up 80% of the way and it means the ball goes about a foot off the ground.

Wish they'd patch the power part of it as it's just constant daisy cutters or you risk putting it over the bar with that extra few % of power.

I haven't got used to penalties at all I miss the majority of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

That tournament is a nightmare, once you're in the second round it becomes a mess. I don't know how many 5atb Musa teams I've come up against but each Musa can score from further distances than the one that came before it... even when he's playing at CM.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Long shots seem overpowered in general. They should be something of a rarity but I'd say 70-80% of my games has a long range goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Well I'm ****ed if there's no marquee matchups this weekend...invested a fair bit into it :P I guess I'll only lose about 5k max, since they're all bought at 700-800 coins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

This may have been mentioned before but does anyone find that chemistry isn't really that big a deal (despite the commentators bitching about it constantly)?

Only started in Div 10 a few days ago and come up against a good few 50-75 chemistry teams that tear me apart because they've got the Suarez, Hazard, J-Rod, etc. loan cards - my best players are Karius/Mustafi/Pedro and I find that the crap chemistry teams play better simply because they have the better players? Still got out of it but it just seems a bit odd...

Note to Self: Get Martial on loan!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

What's an ultimate scream player

seamie78 wrote: »
    What's an ultimate scream player

One of them daft ejit on YouTube that jump around the place when opening packs and scream their heads off.

No Marquee Matchups :eek:

Those new SBCs are mad, one of them requires 5 Scream players to accomplish.

This may have been mentioned before but does anyone find that chemistry isn't really that big a deal (despite the commentators bitching about it constantly)?

Only started in Div 10 a few days ago and come up against a good few 50-75 chemistry teams that tear me apart because they've got the Suarez, Hazard, J-Rod, etc. loan cards - my best players are Karius/Mustafi/Pedro and I find that the crap chemistry teams play better simply because they have the better players? Still got out of it but it just seems a bit odd...

Note to Self: Get Martial on loan!

I'm not 100 percent sure on chemistry either but I have a suspicion that it only effects your type of training card applied. I constantly play with 7 chem players on various positions and notice no difference

• Advertisement

I guess we can assume our Celtic investments are not going to pay off

I guess we can assume our Celtic investments are not going to pay off

AFAIK the SBCs dropped Saturday last week so it's still possible.

Holy fuk look at some of them stats

IMG_20161021_184356.jpgimage upload with preview

I don't get this "ultimate screams" thing. Why are these players getting a boost?

Funny though I was only saying to my mate the other day that I can't wait for the Pirlo legend card when he retires cause his rating will go up so I'd love that Pirlo card!!

As it says in the picture, the stats are only that high for 3 4 days, then they drop down about 4 ratings or so

When I go onto the web app the ratings are completely different they are only like normal in forms I wonder is that picture wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

jayo26 wrote: »
    When I go onto the web app the ratings are completely different they are only like normal in forms I wonder is that picture wrong.

No, those are the boosted stats which only apply between the 28th of October and 1st of November. Without the boost, the cards have all been bumped by 1 overall and that's how they'll stay after this promotion.

martyos121 wrote: »
    No, those are the boosted stats which only apply between the 28th of October and 1st of November. Without the boost, the cards have all been bumped by 1 overall and that's how they'll stay after this promotion.

Ohh I get ya now sorry I didn't read up on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Will the players prices rise from this?

As in their original cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Martial as a striker seems ridiculously good. With the finisher chem style with his base pace, and increased finishing and strength, he's really difficult to stop. I'd say he'll be one of my favourite players this year.

I need to build a second strong team for divisions & FUT Champions, but I don't want to overpay for players now before Black Friday.

I haven't qualified for the weekend league yet (was going to try today because there are no restrictions on team entry) and I can't connect the EA servers, probably because the PSN is being DDOSed. The last two times I've tried to qualify for the weekend league my own internet went down for the entire day which is really unusual. I'm not supposed to play FUT Champions :pac:

• Advertisement

Actually really tempted by the Payet reward card...5 scream players but it's a Payet card at CAM. Or even Douglas Costa for 3 scream players isn't half bad either. Hopefully those scream cards will drop soon.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The fact the scream players are requirements for the SBC will probably keep their prices up till after those are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Got to 800000 with trading and haven't be able to play much so far wit a new baby finally decided to build a team hopefully play will won't get to use it till 2morro

Can anyone explain to me why they picked those players for ultimate scream?

Can anyone explain to me why they picked those players for ultimate scream?

Nope ;)

Sitting here patiently waiting for marquee matchups to be released and to cash in on my profits...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

gotthebug wrote: »
    Got to 800000 with trading and haven't be able to play much so far wit a new baby finally decided to build a team hopefully play will won't get to use it till 2morro

Same problem, baby, college and wife, really cuts into game time, lucky to get a couple of hours a week anymore :(

Sitting here patiently waiting for marquee matchups to be released and to cash in on my profits...

What time are you expecting it to be released

What time are you expecting it to be released

I'll probably give it til tomorrow evening.. think last weeks one was released Saturday too.

• Advertisement

So was up early this morning with the child as she was doing her playing and messing after breakfast i spent about an hour and half buying fitness cards for 600 to 650 coins I bought 440 or them anyway costing a good wack but I've already sold 85 of them in two hours for 1100 coins if I can sell the rest today which I'm sure I will as there is massive demand for them on weekends I will turn a profit of around 160k for about 2 hours of buying and then listing.

Advertisement