Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Price of players on pc just keep going up and up I bought aubamyang for 270k last weekend he is now listed at 380 I'm hoping to sell him for at least 370k.

I've no patience so I'm gonna try a good Brazilian team with neymar as a striker I'm hoping to snipe him for 700k.

So I went Brazilian with a touch of bundesliga so I could keep vidal in my team. I'm not so sure of Rafael as cam so if I don't like him I'll change them out
    Screenshot_20161022_170020.pngimage upload free

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

My last 7-8 games I've lost....just nothing seems to be clicking for me. My players/defence are all over the place and my strikers can't finish. Have plenty of chances just can't put them away and when my opponent gets one chance, it ends in a goal. Absolutely frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

https://postimg.org/image/tj13fht6h/ team I have set up for tomorrow never actually posted it last night

gotthebug wrote: »
    https://postimg.org/image/tj13fht6h/ team I have set up for tomorrow never actually posted it last night

Nice team.. few of them black lads get an inform you be laughing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Marquee matchups are up. No Celtic/Rangers.

Now to discard all those Scott Sinclairs.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Nice team.. few of them black lads get an inform you be laughing.

Hopefully mane this week if he can pick up another goal now

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bloody hell, Park the Bus is crazy overpowered. What really frustrates me is whenever it happens and I put high pressure and ultra attack, 90% of ,y team still just hang back :(

Upside, did the first of the marquee matches for nothin, he Paris/OM one. Got Batshuayi in my pack :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Fuming there's no Old Firm SBC.

Dortmund v Schalke next week, I can't be wrong again :p

• Advertisement

Fuming there's no Old Firm SBC.

Dortmund v Schalke next week, I can't be wrong again :p

Yeah, I invested in PSG, Marseille, Chelsea, Celtic. The PSG and Marseille ones are hard to move on cos of all the undercutting. Where as the Spanish, Italian and Dutch ones are being moved for 3-4K profit on each card...

Could only do one of the four. The otherthree have just seen prices increase too much and I need too many players.

POTM also a toss up imo. Think it's between Costa and Walcott. Maybe even Firmino. If Costa bags a goal or two vs United I think he's nailed on 100%. Probably going to hold onto Chelsea players for that reason.

This game is starting to annoy me now. Played about 12 games without a win, mostly losses from a 1-0 where I've had about 15-20 chances and I can't finish them. The opponents keeper usually ends up with 10+ saves....6 points in div.7. About to get relegated.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Qualified for the weekend league by the skin of my teeth. Won the semi final and had 2 mins to find a new game but when I went back to my team, I had 9 players out of contract and 2 players injured. I found a game for the final with about 10 seconds left.

Played a draft using 4-2-2-2 and won it, but nearly got shafted when I was clean through near the end of the game, got taken out from behind and the guy only got a yellow. Took a screenshot of it:

CvaiXccWIAAk98v.jpg:small

Started FUT champions then and my first opponent was on park the bus for the full 120 mins. I couldn't make any subs even though my player have terrible stamina because when I paused it, the menu kept scrolling to the right so I couldn't go to team management. I changed controllers and still seen the same thing so it was definitely a glitch with FIFA. Lost on pens then when one went crazy right even though I was aiming down the middle. Same thing in the post match menus but then restarted the game and it was fine.

Martial is unreal as a striker, Rashford is decent but gets knocked over by a light breeze, nevermind with contact with a defender.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Can't get out of div 8. Any suggestions? I have 400k and a half decent bpl team. Who's your go to player?

Benrobjohn wrote: »
    Can't get out of div 8. Any suggestions? I have 400k and a half decent bpl team. Who's your go to player?

For bpl it's martial up front for me he is very good. Smalling and Bailey are my defence and are pretty solid too.

Think we all have said it here before but the only way to do well in seasons is to hold possession and open up spaces with pass after pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

It's wrecking my head now...I practically have the entire Juventus team for my FUT and they'd like a bunch of legless, blind titus brambles when they hit the pitch.
    In seasons I'm walking the leagues with them. This bloody momentum ie scripting wrecks my head for FUT and just turns me off it completely.
    I also bought 7 of the 10 screamer packs and got a 82 rated defender..what a joke.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

So the biggest gripe I have is the cards being untradeable when you upgrade cards to higher cards. So far Ive got Thiago and Scream Salah and cant do anything with them. Im pretty much holding them so I can trade them in the future squad builders.

1W 4D 5L in divisions and I've been relegated.....think it's time to change up this 41212 BPL side. Just isn't working for me.

• Advertisement

1W 4D 5L in divisions and I've been relegated.....think it's time to change up this 41212 BPL side. Just isn't working for me.

I can't use the wide 41212 at all I end up been walked all over in midfield. The narrow version is good for possession but it's crap if your used to wingers. 433 (4) seems to be the nicest ballance for me I have wingers set to get in behind and my cam is set to stay forward so when I'm attacking I have four players all over the pitch upfront to pick out and plenty in defence.

jayo26 wrote: »
    I can't use the wide 41212 at all I end up been walked all over in midfield. The narrow version is good for possession but it's crap if your used to wingers. 433 (4) seems to be the nicest ballance for me I have wingers set to get in behind and my cam is set to stay forward so when I'm attacking I have four players all over the pitch upfront to pick out and plenty in defence.

Yeah, I've swapped back to 4321. Brought in Sane RF and Can+Pereyra in mid. Seems to be working out a lot better

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

So I went to pick up a few players for the Deportivo/Celta Vigo matchup band got three from each before I realised they all had to be Spanish - luckily I already had two spanish Celta Vigo players so I sold them both for enough to cover my spending and a good bit more.

Note to self: read the requirements before buying players!

Only managed to do the French and Dutch ones - Genoa players are too bloody expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I made the same mistake. Completed the same as you and only benefit one Genoa player to complete the Italian one. Just need to try and pick up one as cheap as possible

Bailly looks the latest OTW player to go down hurt. His card has dropped to 77k now. If it drops further, might grab one for my United team.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Bailly looks the latest OTW player to go down hurt. His card has dropped to 77k now. If it drops further, might grab one for my United team.

Have you used him already tsc? He is one of the best in the game.

Nope, not yet. Hadn't looked at his stats prior but looks really good. Want to juggle things round at the back too so will give him a bash one way or the other...

Nope, not yet. Hadn't looked at his stats prior but looks really good. Want to juggle things round at the back too so will give him a bash one way or the other...

Out of all the premier league defenders he has the speed power and defence stats the others do the have all 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I have him with Mustafi in my prem team - they are both quick and physical, a dream pairing

• Advertisement

Have the OTW kante hopefully he gets TOTW after his goal today and a clean sheet

Advertisement