Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Only got to play 7 FUT Champions games. 5 wins, but lost both penalty shootouts I had.

How does match making work for FUT champions? Do they match you with similar ranks based on current FUT champions level or divisions?

I'll try to get 40 games in if I can qualify for the next weekend league. My fitness team is rubbish though, so I need to try and have a second half decent team so I'm not relying on squad fitness cards.

I'm using Martial up front with Lanzini in behind and they are both very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Weekly packs are definitely more generous
    Screenshot_20161024_010359.pngphoto sharing websites

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Won't be playing that much for the next week or two.
    But I'm switching away from players trading and moving back to consumables. Still have my IFs sitting there as investments, and going to keep a steady supply of Nkoulou (buying for 900, selling for 2000 easily). But after that, think I'll just start ticking through fitness cards again till I'm back playing.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Won't be playing that much for the next week or two.
    But I'm switching away from players trading and moving back to consumables. Still have my IFs sitting there as investments, and going to keep a steady supply of Nkoulou (buying for 900, selling for 2000 easily). But after that, think I'll just start ticking through fitness cards again till I'm back playing.

Fitness cards never let ya down and you can buy and sell quickly less investment needed.

supply of Nkoulou (buying for 900, selling for 2000 easily). But after that, think I'll just start ticking through fitness cards again till I'm back playing.

I packed him and I couldn't sell him for love nor 1,100 coins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Arnautovic is a beast up front. Playing him at RF with Martial and Rooney as Cam and i'm ripping through defenses. I suspect because I'm playing 2 players out of position that I'm not being penalised as hard as I am with a perfect team.
    I have a feeling though that down the line another patch will fix this.i I had it with Reus as LF for one year, averaging a goal a game for about 60 games, patch out and then at LF couldn't hit an barn door.

v3ttel wrote: »

It's because your only listing one card and people will flick threw a few cards to see what's the cheapest but tsc is putting up 10 or 20 cards and they see them all the same price so instead of looking threw a few pages they just buy one.

I sell consumables for about 400 above the best price you can buy them for but I list 100 most hours when I'm trading so I sell about 40 of them each time because people buy them in bulk and loads try bit them at same time.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Fitness cards never let ya down and you can buy and sell quickly less investment needed.

Yeah. I think my reluctance with them is it's small profit. I know it's quantity over quality of sales. But me being greedy...I love the rush of that 30k profit sale :P But even today, I made 10k easy barely paying attention, and only having 20 or so in my trade pile at a time(trying to cycle out a load of cards and clear up more space).

As Jayo said, I currently have 20 of him in my trade pile, and people don't check properly. With one, it will get caught in a pile of cheaper ones. With 20, people see them all listed that price and go with it.

I always find with transfers, it makes it easier when you can mass buy a card.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Anyone investing for marquee matchups again this week? According to FIFA forums, Birmingham vs Villa is the dead cert this week along with Schalke vs Dortmund. Some are also predicting Renato Sanches golden boy award card or Buffon 600 matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Anyone investing for marquee matchups again this week? According to FIFA forums, Birmingham vs Villa is the dead cert this week along with Schalke vs Dortmund. Some are also predicting Renato Sanches golden boy award card or Buffon 600 matches.

If Spartak vs CSKA (Main Moscow Derby) doesn't come up, I'm absolutely screwed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Weekly packs are definitely more generous

You bastard - I got Costil (who I've got about four times already) in one and San Jose in the other

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

martyos121 wrote: »
    If Spartak vs CSKA (Main Moscow Derby) doesn't come up, I'm absolutely screwed.

I've bought a couple of Richards cards for Villa @ 650 coins each...hopefully they'll show up. Made about 30-40k profit from PSG players and only had about 10-15 of them. Bigger profits lie in the smaller games but they're harder to predict imo

Donno what's changed but haven't lost a game in about 20 games. After struggling to stay in division 5 I've now got up to division 3..... maybe it's neymar luck ha. He is doing really well.

I was trying to qualify for the weekend league there, won the first match, I was winning the second vs 10 men, my opponent paused and I lost connection to the EA server.

It's pretty annoying. Then I go back into Ultimate team, leave it sitting on the tournament tree, I come back 2 mins later, it says I've disconnected again, says I only have 2 attempts remaining and has given me another loss. I wasn't even in a game. I hadn't even searched for one. Now this is a new one.....even by EA's standard.

Also, more concerning is the fact that a YouTuber posted a glitch (the video has since been removed) that means you can disconnect someone else from the game. It doesn't work on FUT Champions (not sure if it works on qualifying tournaments but it seems as if it does, pretty sure that's what happened to me above). Confirmed to work on PS4 too.

If it's widely known then it will kill every Online mode until they patch it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

I never even try any other way. Its a easy 10k every 3 hours for me. Im not greedy enough to try other ways of trading tbh to much work

First one for me earlier waso getting disconnected when winning 4 nil and the reason was for taking my focus from the game? I was fuming it was caused by a pop-up message from steam I think.

I decided to bite the bullet and stump up the coins to complete the 3 SBCs for purple Son. It turned out to be worth it. It only cost me about 25K to pull the 3 teams together as I had a fair few players in my club that fit in.

I got an IF and Umtiti in my packs which gave back 20K, and the rest were discards which gave me about 6K. I ended up with a free purple Son and 1K.

Also, a lot of people on PS4 saying they can hardly play a match without someone using the "no loss" glitch. It's going to kill online play until they patch this.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

I decided to bite the bullet and stump up the coins to complete the 3 SBCs for purple Son. It turned out to be worth it. It only cost me about 25K to pull the 3 teams together as I had a fair few players in my club that fit in.

I got an IF and Umtiti in my packs which gave back 20K, and the rest were discards which gave me about 6K. I ended up with a free purple Son and 1K.

i used to make that mistake when doing sbcs, he was not free though you could have made a lot of coins selling the players you used, i still reckon son was worth it by the way, but something to consider in future

seamie78 wrote: »
    i used to make that mistake when doing sbcs, he was not free though you could have made a lot of coins selling the players you used, i still reckon son was worth it by the way, but something to consider in future

Fair point, but all of the players I used were not selling on the market. I would have only gotten discard for them. Your right though, probably still adds up to a few K all the same.

I always consider cards in my club that don't sell for more than discard as worthless for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

What are ye actually doing with the fitness cards, buying fit for 150 and selling for 300 or buying the squad fitness ones?

What are ye actually doing with the fitness cards, buying fit for 150 and selling for 300 or buying the squad fitness ones?

Squad fitness, buy for 700ish, sell for 1100-1200ish.

Ssssshhhhhhhh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Worst thing EA did was introducing park the bus.

So many boring games.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Worst thing EA did was introducing park the bus.

So many boring games.

True that it's so hard to break them down but it's all about your passing triangles you need to pass it around them it draws them out no matter how defensive they are setup they can't control all ten outfield players.

But guess what I'm useless at the patient passing ha so I struggle to break them down.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

True that it's so hard to break them down but it's all about your passing triangles you need to pass it around them it draws them out no matter how defensive they are setup they can't control all ten outfield players.

But guess what I'm useless at the patient passing ha so I struggle to break them down.

Quick one-twos does the job for me, won't work all the time obviously but when it does, when I time it just right I get a warm gooey feeling inside

Quick one-twos does the job for me, won't work all the time obviously but when it does, when I time it just right I get a warm gooey feeling inside

You need to get out more haha. Yeh it works for me too just have ing the patience is my downfall but I'm doing something right so fuk it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I bought about 60 of them and only could sell them for 800-900. Annoying as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Blazer wrote: »
    I bought about 60 of them and only could sell them for 800-900. Annoying as hell.

trading can be funny what works well for some doesn't for others, sometimes you have to give players/items time other times you just have to give up and try another way.

Also you need to be re listing them a lot every day

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »

Listing them between 6 and 9 in the evening and all weekend they will sell for 1200 all day long. If you list 60 of then on average you should sell about 10 to 15 per hour at hot times. Listing a 100 you should sell 20 to 30 at hot times.

Advertisement