Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Anyone that had mane or Kante otw are laughing all the way to the bank today ha.
    IMG_20161026_150529.jpgpic host

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

jayo26 wrote: »
    Anyone that had mane or Kante otw are laughing all the way to the bank today ha.
    IMG_20161026_150529.jpgpic host
    I bought a mane for 150k at the weekend as I had a suspicion ea may give him one. Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

gaz15 wrote: »
    I bought a mane for 150k at the weekend as I had a suspicion ea may give him one. Happy days

Have both make up for bailly been out for two months but thinking of investing in a few now for long-term can see him getting a serious upgrade at the African cup of nations

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Mane was only a matter of time. Ridiculously underrated from the start. He'll be starting at 84 next year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

I started the Del Piero SBC and am down to the Sydney FC squad. Man they are expensive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Surprised Mané got one for 1 goal and a 2 yard assist against West Brom. Probably wouldn't have if it wasn't for his OTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Stab*City wrote: »
    I started the Del Piero SBC and am down to the Sydney FC squad. Man they are expensive.

Del Piero one? Where? Not seeing that on my SBC's

Anyone investing for marquee matchups again this week? According to FIFA forums, Birmingham vs Villa is the dead cert this week along with Schalke vs Dortmund. Some are also predicting Renato Sanches golden boy award card or Buffon 600 matches.

Managed to get three Birmingham players for a combined 2k - it seems everyone has got the memo - if they make it an all Championship team I should be OK but gonna bring in a few CAM's just to be safe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Done 3 of those but not bothering with the Sydney one. It's only a 20 game Loan Del Piero so really not worth in imho with those prices.

@HP its the farthest to the right on the live SBC

So I finally started playing online for the first time last night. To be brutally honest I was really struggling beating the CPU on Professional level so I reckoned that I had absolutely no business getting my arse whipped online and decided that until I could win all those genuinely ( without restarts ) I would wait.

Had built two nice German / Russian League silver 4321 to alternate and tried to qualify in the max silver. First attempt got beaten in the second round in a game which I could have won but did get some encouragement. Second attempt get to the final and came back twice to win on penalties. Cue unbridled joy and whooping and hollering in my sitting room !

And then it got better, in my pack I got a screaming Mandzukic !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Mane otw is going for a lower price now than before he got the in form... Where's the logic in that?

gaz15 wrote: »
    Mane otw is going for a lower price now than before he got the in form... Where's the logic in that?

Everyone was saving the card and now when he gets his if the market is flooded with them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    Listing them between 6 and 9 in the evening and all weekend they will sell for 1200 all day long. If you list 60 of then on average you should sell about 10 to 15 per hour at hot times. Listing a 100 you should sell 20 to 30 at hot times.

I will say that I find that it's slower on the Xbox One market. I'll tend to do about 50% the rate you're saying. Still a great money maker though.

Lads, anyone know what Chem a RM will have if played at RB? Want to try IF Valencia there but not sure what chem he'll get...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

Blazer wrote: »
    I bought about 60 of them and only could sell them for 800-900. Annoying as hell.

I list 100 at high prices and set them to sell 3 hours. Usually sell 30% then buy cheap and hike to crazy prices again. Over and Over :o

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I will say that I find that it's slower on the Xbox One market. I'll tend to do about 50% the rate you're saying. Still a great money maker though.

Lads, anyone know what Chem a RM will have if played at RB? Want to try IF Valencia there but not sure what chem he'll get...

He should be 5 chem with loyalty bonus.

This is actually a good page on chemistry romantic last year but it's same again this year and scroll down the page to find a chart with the max chem ratings for all positions.

Chemistry Guide for FIFA 16 Ultimate Team
    http://www.fifauteam.com/chemistry-guide-fifa-16-ultimate-team/

Del Piero one? Where? Not seeing that on my SBC's

I just scroll over and it's there. Really just a loan del piero!!! It didn't say loan. Damn it. Waste of time so. I have loads of loan players already.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I just scroll over and it's there. Really just a loan del piero!!! It didn't say loan. Damn it. Waste of time so. I have loads of loan players already.

Surely it isn't a loan one, is it? The requirements for it are fairly expensive.

Surely it isn't a loan one, is it? The requirements for it are fairly expensive.

I hope it's not. I need 7 more players for it. Prices in the 0000's so slow going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Haven't played in a couple of weeks, have they patched the constant injuries yet?

• Advertisement

mutley18 wrote: »
    Haven't played in a couple of weeks, have they patched the constant injuries yet?

Yep no problems at all now.

I'm pretty certain it's a 20 match loan Del Piero. Probably explains why the Sydney prices are so insane as people think it's for an untradable DEL Piero.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Marquee Matchups are up, Dortmund v Schalke, Orlando Pirates v Kaiser Chiefs, Birmingham vs Villa and my personal favourite, Spartak vs CSKA.

41 gold Russian CSKA centre backs, all bought for 350 coins, going for upwards of 1800 a pop. Feel like a god right now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

martyos121 wrote: »
    Marquee Matchups are up, Dortmund v Schalke, Orlando Pirates v Kaiser Chiefs, Birmingham vs Villa and my personal favourite, Spartak vs CSKA.

41 gold Russian CSKA centre backs, all bought for 350 coins, going for upwards of 1800 a pop. Feel like a god right now. :D

Ah balls. Didn't have time to invest in more this week! Kept up with it on the FIFA forums and all of those were heavily predicted. Oh well, have 10 CB Richards to sell that I got for 650 each

Ah balls. Didn't have time to invest in more this week! Kept up with it on the FIFA forums and all of those were heavily predicted. Oh well, have 10 CB Richards to sell that I got for 650 each

Investing in Diers for the North London derby next week, hope that pays off too. You should get a nice bit for those Richards anyway, got over 4K for a silver Birmingham striker earlier!

Completed them all. The way I did the Orlando Kaizer was to get the RM and RB from those clubs and then fill out the rest with Turkish players from their Super League. You can get a few silvers from there for 150.

Dortmund Schalke one was a piece of piss (only needed to buy three players, rest were in the club), haven't bothered with the rest because the rewards just aren't that enticing. Got Slimani and an expensive silver in the pack so made a small profit overall. I'm mainly using the SBCs to make big trade profits now rather than looking to complete them.

Berty44 wrote: »
    Completed them all. The way I did the Orlando Kaizer was to get the RM and RB from those clubs and then fill out the rest with Turkish players from their Super League. You can get a few silvers from there for 150.

I was thinking I was missing something - tried using a CM and RM from the SA league and filling the rest with germans from the bundesliga, gave 96 chem - I'll try your approach tomorrow, just need the right back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Got the scream card sneajder and calhanohlu in packs. Would I make more selling them at the weekend when their stats will be mental or would people bother buying them

• Advertisement

I think the reason mine worked is because the RB only has 2 links and one of them is to the RM whereas the CM has 4 links only one of which works ( with the RM )

Advertisement