Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Opened one of those 50k packs...

Varane, Mata, Azpilicueta, Kagawa, Marquinhos, Podolski.

edit: Mandzukic Scream Card :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, I'm thick. How do you find the African teams in the leagues menu when you're building a team? Whats the league called?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads, I'm thick. How do you find the African teams in the leagues menu when you're building a team? Whats the league called?

Are they in rest of world?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Yeah they are in Rest of the World.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Nah they have their own league, called South African FL

• Advertisement

Berty44 wrote: »
    Nah they have their own league, called South African FL

Yeap there it is. I don't know how, in my multiple scrolling through the list last night, I missed that repeatedly :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeap there it is. I don't know how, in my multiple scrolling through the list last night, I missed that repeatedly :o

Remember - a RB and RM is all you need!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Is there glitch that I'm not aware of?

The last two games where I've gone 1-0 down, the other person has pressed pause (before the ball has even hit the back of the net) and quit. It doesn't count as a loss for me so I'm not too bothered but have people found out a way to get wins by doing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

J. Marston wrote: »

The last two games where I've gone 1-0 down, the other person has pressed pause (before the ball has even hit the back of the net) and quit. It doesn't count as a loss for me so I'm not too bothered but have people found out a way to get wins by doing this?

Yes I believe it counts as a win for the other person. Only works on PS4. Thankfully I'm on Xbox.

Adam1100 wrote: »
    Yes I believe it counts as a win for the other person. Only works on PS4. Thankfully I'm on Xbox.

Is this the "no loss" glitch or is that something else?

Surely EA can put a ban on people who do it? Can't be that hard?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

I can't see those 50k packs anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

When do people think will be prime time for selling those scream cards?

20qhpo6.pngI'm really bad at saving my coins.

So I completed the marquee matchups - best I got from all those packs was Raffael from Mochengladbach (and about 10 players I already had) - I'm not going to bother doing anymore in future

When do people think will be prime time for selling those scream cards?

Boost was activated today - lasts till 1st November, I'm guessing now would be best

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Some team Jayo. I'm sitting on 970K at the moment and don't want know to do with it. Prices seem to be coming down as expected, so my coins will be worth a lot more in a couple of weeks. I'm tempted to go waste a chunk of it on one of Ibra, Pogba, Bale, Lewandowski, but don't want to end up costing myself 100K if all the players continue to drop.

v3ttel wrote: »
    Some team Jayo. I'm sitting on 970K at the moment and don't want know to do with it. Prices seem to be coming down as expected, so my coins will be worth a lot more in a couple of weeks. I'm tempted to go waste a chunk of it on one of Ibra, Pogba, Bale, Lewandowski, but don't want to end up costing myself 100K if all the players continue to drop.

Yeh prices will probably drop but I get fed up waiting and in the couple weeks of waiting for prices to drop I could be after playing with a decent team and trading more to cover the loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

J. Marston wrote: »

Happened me tonight twice too. Don't know how they're doing it

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Happened me tonight twice too. Don't know how they're doing it

Just happened me there after taking the lead so maybe that doesn't count as a loss for them. Even if they're losing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Looks like you are on PS Walter. Real pity as my FUT team are called Heisenbergers !

Scream Mandzukic....omg !!!

• Advertisement

Opened a pack. Argentina flag, Barca crest! Mascherano....

jimmy-mcnulty.gif

I forgot about walkouts so I actually thought I had Messi for about half a second.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just realised hybrid nations and hybrid leagues challenges are back up :D those gave me about 80k worth of players last time round

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Did the hybrid nations and got Smalling from it, so money back at least. Then did the leagues and got no one but an untradeable Mata.

Two of the hybrid nations SBC done so far. Andy Caroll and Eder my two rewards :/ Not spent a penny yet though.

This thing of forcing you to use rares though seems to have defeated the purpose of hoarding the cheap cards. If they keep forcing that, it will end up negating the whole "every card has a value" end of things again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

Just realised I have put 100k into MLS team. Dam Gio :mad: and Im still only 25% done. Going to focus on building my Italy team first then go back for him later

Haven't been enjoying too many teams this year so I've gone a bit mental and made this.

zhx98l5x.png

How's Mata up front? Been loving him as a CAM and been tempted to try him as a CF in a 4-3-3, but not had the bravery to pull the trigger yet.

Not the best, I figured with 2 wingers with H/L workrates they'd be sprinting past him every time he got the ball and it'd work like a False 9, not so much the case. The whole team feels off, for some reason Allan is always the one on the egde of the box with Hamsik sitting on the halfway line. Also not even Handanovic can stop Andre Gray.

Work-rates don't seem to mean a whole lot. I tried 4-3-3 (2) with Matic as CDM and he has high defence/medium attack but he would always be bombing forward even when I set his instructions to stay back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Has anyone used KDB or aguero? Debating on if I should purchase one of them, if so who? Appreciate it.

Advertisement