Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone know if you can buy points for the app if you're an Xbox player?

Also, anyone be interested in me recording the opening of my 87 packs? :D

You can only buy them on console.

Yehh go for it I'll have a look as long as you don't go and shout everything your waiting on a pack to open haha.

Also something really interesting came out from EA today, more interesting than the web app

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/tips-and-tricks/how-chemistry-works-in-fut-17

If you have a player on 10 chem and 100 team chem, "With the Sniper Chemistry Style, the player's Shooting attributes will gain 10 points to Positioning, 15 points to Finishing, 10 points to Volleys and 15 points to Penalties"

I wonder is it the same for pace? Maybe that's why fut has always felt like it was sped up compared to other modes

I would love if they were just straight out about all the Hiden attributes or handicaps or else just do away with them if I get a hint of crapness this year it will be a short playing span for me.

For anyone that is interested the fut database is working on the ea site with all the players and price ranges and in game attributes for all teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

jayo26 wrote: »
    For anyone that is interested the fut database is working on the ea site with all the players and price ranges and in game attributes for all teams.

Always find that hard to use myself, I think I'll wait for Futhead it's far easier there

Always find that hard to use myself, I think I'll wait for Futhead it's far easier there

I never use it either but it's something to make me feel evolved until I log in haha

• Advertisement

Lord TSC is currently destroying himself after getting Ronaldo in a pack ha.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lord TSC is currently destroying himself after getting Ronaldo in a pack ha.

I wish :pac:

I opened my packs, quick sold the "junk" and have 5000 coins now. But no point starting any trading till I get the packs opened on the EA Access, plus there's not many cards up at the moment to start with anyway. So now it's waiting for the Access trial to start.

So we not missing out on much then.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Just a "Loading" screen for me on web app :(

EDIT: Working on Firefox for me :D

• Advertisement

Got nothing in my packs.

Got a legend loan pack that would include 1 legend on loan for 3 games and I got ......... feckin Alexi Lalas :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Haven't had time to read everything but are people opening packs on FIFA 17 already? I've a PS4 an preordered on the store and have the web app. What do I have to do to open packs?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Haven't had time to read everything but are people opening packs on FIFA 17 already? I've a PS4 an preordered on the store and have the web app. What do I have to do to open packs?

Click that link, log into your Origin account. The packs, though, are for returning players, so I don't know what you'll get if you've not played Fifa before.

Most are just opening the free packs for returning users or some people miget of stocked up on fifa points on fifa 16 so they could transfer them over to 17.

If you've played fifa before you'll get a certain amount of packs since you're a returning player

AFAIK it's random what or the amount of packs you get, someone playing 1 year can get more than someone playing 6 years

Only real way of opening packs now as nobody has any coins and you can't buy fifa points yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Thanks for the help folks but I'm a returning user and when I log into the link provided it's not giving me an option. Must this be done on a computer and not an iPhone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Tried signing on but getting a message saying I'm not invited to the early web start. Even thought I've been playing regularly since 2012

Thanks for the help folks but I'm a returning user and when I log into the link provided it's not giving me an option. Must this be done on a computer and not an iPhone?

Most people are getting errors when trying to sign in, this guy is an ea employee and says they're working on it. The EA team are in Canada so it could get fixed soon.

https://twitter.com/RobHodson_/status/778296840768729088
    Tried signing on but getting a message saying I'm not invited to the early web start. Even thought I've been playing regularly since 2012

As above, my fut founder account isn't allowed in

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Got in first try got two gold packs and three players packs. Best I got was musa who shud sell well after a few days with 93 pace and got witsel aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

Tried to login, said they e-mailed me a security code, still waiting on the e-mail. Anyone else have this problem?

• Advertisement

DylanAFC wrote: »
    Tried to login, said they e-mailed me a security code, still waiting on the e-mail. Anyone else have this problem?

I kept pressing resend and nothing came. Got them to text it to my phone and got it straight away.

gotthebug wrote: »
    Got in first try got two gold packs and three players packs. Best I got was musa who shud sell well after a few days with 93 pace and got witsel aswell

Musa will be worth a lot, 20k plus I'd think

Wait until full release to sell him, nobody has coins atm so you wont get a good price for him

I've had that problem before, it's appeared in junk and I've it never come through as well, so try your junk first anyway

I kept pressing resend and nothing came. Got them to text it to my phone and got it straight away.

Ah right, how do I do that?

Ah right, how do I do that?

Press cancel on the page it's looking for the code and it should give you other options.

Press cancel on the page it's looking for the code and it should give you other options.

Nope, doesn't work unfortunately. Just sends me back to the EA login page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Is the app only available to Xbox one users? Unable to see it in playstire and when I login to website it doesn't give me the option to do anything

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

logged on and all I am getting is that the servers are temporarily down not a great start. All I want is a free pack with hazard in it, is it too much to ask. its not like im greedy and looking for Ronaldo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Xbox user. Got on to app, got a starter team and 6 free packs. cannot sell anything until I log in to FIFA 17 on Xbox One

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

got 4 All Players Pack for being the FUT Founder, 1 Daily gift Bronze Pack and 1 Free Reward Pack.
    Only noticeable players i got were Alberto Moreno and Dejan Lovren

Advertisement