Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

jayo26 wrote: »
    New unknown signing for left wing I never heard of him Before.

Screenshot_20161111_164736.png

Fair play for getting him already!

Is it easy to trade on PC? I've been doing a ton of trading and I'm only at 1.2m

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

v3ttel wrote: »
    Fair play for getting him already!

Is it easy to trade on PC? I've been doing a ton of trading and I'm only at 1.2m

Its alot easier pal and prices keep rising and dropping on high value cards.

I bought Aubameyang few weeks ago for 290k sold him after a week for 450k. Bought neymar for 590k a while back and sold him today for 790k and bale was bought for 650 and sold Wednesday for 950 when he was in form I paid 2.1 for ronaldo and his lowest price on market this evening is 2.7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Anyone used Andre hahn in a German league squad? I picked up his movember card for 14k he has 91 sprint speed, 85 Strenght And 95 Stamina

I used him for a while at the start before I bought IF Embolo and thought Hahn was quite good. It was his normal card but he performed as well as supposed better players

J. Marston wrote: »
    Said I was going to make a real effort this month in FUT champions to get the 67 wins for 3 IF players at the end of the month.

That's a pretty good reward in addition to what you'd get for the individual weekend leagues.

It would be nice if they gave you a token to enter a weekend league when you finish Gold 3 or above, rather than entry to the next one.

I'm away for this weekend and can't play even though I'm qualified. I can play the following weekend but I've to grind to try qualify through the tournaments.

I'd need 21 wins in each of the next 2 weekend leagues to get to 67. It's doable I guess, but it's just so much FIFA. I was wrecked after 40 games last weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

v3ttel wrote: »
    That's a pretty good reward in addition to what you'd get for the individual weekend leagues.

It would be nice if they gave you a token to enter a weekend league when you finish Gold 3 or above, rather than entry to the next one.

I'm away for this weekend and can't play even though I'm qualified. I can play the following weekend but I've to grind to try qualify through the tournaments.

I'd need 21 wins in each of the next 2 weekend leagues to get to 67. It's doable I guess, but it's just so much FIFA. I was wrecked after 40 games last weekend.

Only shame is the IF's are untradeable so you won't be getting rich off them. Plus you might get some Russian league right-back who had a stormer and has been boosted to 79 overall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Well that was a fun team to play against

14yr-2r1.png

Only shame is the IF's are untradeable so you won't be getting rich off them. Plus you might get some Russian league right-back who had a stormer and has been boosted to 79 overall.

Thanks for that, I didn't realise the monthly IF rewards were untradeable. As far as I know the 3 IFs you get for elite 3 as weekly rewards are tradeable though?
    Well that was a fun team to play against

There's nothing better than scoring an early goal against a 5 at the back team and then watch the guy panic as he actually has to come out and play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Played 17 games of fut champions today. Won 9 lost 8.
    Tis different I'll give it that. Is it my imagination or does the game play feel different in fut champions as aposed to regular fut seasons

Just won a game on penalties that if I hadn't I would've gone mad. finished 2-2 with me scoring 2 OGs, the first of which a cross that caused my defender to fall over and roll around hitting the ball into the net and the second being a harmless cross that the keeper punched the wrong way.

I'm actually shocked right now. I just lost to this team, seriously fcuk chemistry. It doesn't make any sense, he was first to every ball, won every challenge, any time I made a successful tackle the ball would just fly back to one of his players. He was playing 60 yard passes perfectly with his CBs. His players had no stamina bars by the 60th minute but were still sprinting on high pressure until the end. Not to mention Bebe is the best player in the game, he won every header and any time i tackled him it just hit his shins and he kept going. I'm done :pac:

rfp721tn.png

• Advertisement

Keeper's penalty animations are just flat out broke...

What am I supposed to do in that situation? I guessed correctly, perfect height, right into the keeper's stomach. Nope, goal. Ended up losing the shootout.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ha. Easiest 20k I'lll ever make. Made bids of 10k on 4 IF Keita's right before the severs went down for a while this morning, and all went through. Sold them all instantly for 16k when they came back up. Also got a IF Allen for 9900 and 3 November Gustavos for under 10k as well. They'll go a bit slower but will move for 5k each as well I reckon :D Up to 60 special cards in my tradepile now.

Jayo, I'm jealous of Ronaldo :(

EDIT: Joe Allen gone for 18k :D

And to top off the great morning, just won OTW Krychowiak for 12k through a bid, and his cheapest BIN is 27K :O

JMdIyvt.png

Not sure if to sell now or hold on for a while...

If I knew how to use him TSC I'd be lethal haha. He has a goal a game for me but I'm crap. His free kicks are unreal I have 4 from 4 with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Lord TSC wrote: »
    And to top off the great morning, just won OTW Krychowiak for 12k through a bid, and his cheapest BIN is 27K :O

JMdIyvt.png

Made a lot of coins aswell. Bidded on silver Ligue 1 players required for the lacazette sbc. Got a few for around 1k who go for 6-8k

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

Just realised I was doing the combo teams all wrong. Thought it needed only Algeria and Nigeria players :o super morto
    Ive been spending so much trying to do these challenges.
    Would love Lacazette but dont see myself ever getting him, will cost as much as Ronaldo or Messi by the end

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Haven't a clue how to score free kicks this year. Previous years I've had a solid method laid down that worked but it's changed for 17. Scored my first today, was a lucky powered strike from 25 yards into the top corner by Casemiro! Also, Martial at LF is ridiculously good.

Haven't a clue how to score free kicks this year. Previous years I've had a solid method laid down that worked but it's changed for 17. Scored my first today, was a lucky powered strike from 25 yards into the top corner by Casemiro! Also, Martial at LF is ridiculously good.

Its actually the exact same as last year pal as long as you ignore moving the player

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »

JMdIyvt.png

I play him as CM with Matuidi beside him and Ben Arfa as Cam, he's a very dependable player. 12k is a great price for him , think I paid 35k for him

Had the most infuriating/boring game. I won 2-1 but a guy with a front 3 of Neymar - IF Gameiro - Bale and midfield of Iniesta - Rodriguez - Rakitic just spent the whole game passing up and down his wings.

He wasn't parking the bus, but he wasn't even attacking either. He ended up with 72% possession and 2 shots. I suppose a passing team should be applauded but God, it was dull to play against.

• Advertisement

Its actually the exact same as last year pal as long as you ignore moving the player

Oh, really? I've been doing my same method and it no longer works. Line up the player in the wall that's closest to the post and hold the stick in the opposite direction

Oh, really? I've been doing my same method and it no longer works. Line up the player in the wall that's closest to the post and hold the stick in the opposite direction

I donno pal but my methods just a little outside the post and curl it on works. With ronaldo and calhangalou I aim for the post thats opposite to where they are lining up the wall and blast it in by keeper it works every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Had the most infuriating/boring game. I won 2-1 but a guy with a front 3 of Neymar - IF Gameiro - Bale and midfield of Iniesta - Rodriguez - Rakitic just spent the whole game passing up and down his wings.

He wasn't parking the bus, but he wasn't even attacking either. He ended up with 72% possession and 2 shots. I suppose a passing team should be applauded but God, it was dull to play against.

I absolutely detest these games. Your not Barcelona deal with it

I donno pal but my methods just a little outside the post and curl it on works. With ronaldo and calhangalou I aim for the post thats opposite to where they are lining up the wall and blast it in by keeper it works every time.

Hmmm..might give that one a shot. Been working on knuckle ball free kicks with IF Marcelo...came close a couple of times as well.

Hmmm..might give that one a shot. Been working on knuckle ball free kicks with IF Marcelo...came close a couple of times as well.

I can never do them im just old school haha

Sold a NR Bronze from the pro league for 2.2k and a NR silver from pro league for 10k :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Sold a NR Bronze from the pro league for 2.2k and a NR silver from pro league for 10k :D

Szczesny for 10k and Hunter chemistry card for 5k here.

Someone made an expensive mistake :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

These wannabe fifa Guardiolas absolutely do my head in.

I think a lot of the time their aim is to frustrate the opposing player into making silly mistakes. A cowardly way to play a football game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

wonski wrote: »
    Szczesny for 10k and Hunter chemistry card for 5k here.

Someone made an expensive mistake :)

The Hunter chem card does go for around that though I think.

Someone screwed up with Szezesny though!

• Advertisement

Blatter wrote: »
    These wannabe fifa Guardiolas absolutely do my head in.

I think a lot of the time their aim is to frustrate the opposing player into making silly mistakes. A cowardly way to play a football game.

****ing detest that sort of game.

I know my record isn't great (88-30-88) but I always much, much rather "All out attack" games. Just go for it, throw everything you've got into scoring as much as you can.

Did a draft there. Packed Movember Dempsey, so 10k for him should cover the entry.

Advertisement