Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Blatter wrote: »
    The Hunter chem card does go for around that though I think.

Someone screwed up with Szezesny though!

It actually does. I didn't even know and had couple of others in my club that I probably won't use. Sold them all today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Finished the fut champions weekend could only manage 14 wins. I won't be making that a regular thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Finished the fut champions weekend could only manage 14 wins. I won't be making that a regular thing.

Did you play the full 40?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

v3ttel wrote: »
    Did you play the full 40?

I played 37. No point playing last 3 as it won't affect my rank for weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Played 37 got 18 wins. Had 17 wins with 8 games to go. Hoping for gold in monthly rewards, don't see myself repeating the process for the month of December unless i get crazy rewards this month.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Love the weekly packs got fabregas in one and cahil in the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Can anybody help me out. I'm one player away from the SBC Lacazette. This player is called Ronny Rodelin and is a RM for SM Caen. If anybody has him in their club can they private message me before they put him up for sale and I'll pay up to the 10k for him please.

I need him on PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Can anybody help me out. I'm one player away from the SBC Lacazette. This player is called Ronny Rodelin and is a RM for SM Caen. If anybody has him in their club can they private message me before they put him up for sale and I'll pay up to the 10k for him please.
    What platform?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Berty44 wrote: »
    What platform?

Sorry never thought of that. I need him on PS4 and have edited the post to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

It's actually impossible to do the sbc on the pc I had a look over the weekend and most of the ayers like above are extinct on pc even without an sbc alot of silver players are only about handful of them available but with an sbc they are none existan for any money

• Advertisement

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Sorry never thought of that. I need him on PS4 and have edited the post to say.

I have had a look at the squad requirements and see that you most likely need him for RW. However I think there is any easier way that shelling out 10k if you ever can get him, which looks like a slim possiblity. There has not been one on XBox One on two days from what I can see.

I presume you need him specifically because you have bought all the rest of the players and don't have the loyalty which adds one point to chemistry in for every player? I reckon put an out of position player there such as a CM and then get the loyalty by starting 10 games against the Team of the week and then starting another game on the console, or maybe restarting your PS4 ??? All it will cots you then is a few contracts to get the 10 game loyalty bonus to get the chemistry over 95.

Some of the other gurus around here might confirm this?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

Blatter wrote: »
    The Hunter chem card does go for around that though I think.

Someone screwed up with Szezesny though!

I use hunter cards I get in packs very badly then
    Robbie has 20 in 14 games though so cant really complain :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

christ ye all sound like Arsene Wenger or Mourinho after playing Bolton or someone like that.. "they parked the bus", they showed no inclination to attack" etc and so on.
    The joy of fifa is everyone plays the game differently. It's upto you to combat their tactics.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blazer wrote: »
    christ ye all sound like Arsene Wenger or Mourinho after playing Bolton or someone like that.. "they parked the bus", they showed no inclination to attack" etc and so on.
    The joy of fifa is everyone plays the game differently. It's upto you to combat their tactics.

The issue is everyone plays the ****ing same.

7 losses on the bounce tonight, every single game up against Musa, usually with Remy in tow. Usually I'd be ok adjusting or changing tactics, but it's utterly unplayable against, and I'm just sick of it. This isn't just cries of "handicapping" or getting frustrated cause the ball continuously bounces to your disadvantage. It's everyone playing the same "tika takka, PACE!" game, and it's near impossible to defend against and/or break down. There's no variety in the teams you play, no variety in the tactics you have to employ. It's all Musa, all the time.

Going to take a long, long break, because I'm just finding the game toxic to play as I climb the ladder.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

So I wont be playing UT again till January. You think it would be better selling all my players now, do the prices crash, I remember they do but cant remember when :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The issue is everyone plays the ****ing same.

7 losses on the bounce tonight, every single game up against Musa, usually with Remy in tow. Usually I'd be ok adjusting or changing tactics, but it's utterly unplayable against, and I'm just sick of it. This isn't just cries of "handicapping" or getting frustrated cause the ball continuously bounces to your disadvantage. It's everyone playing the same "tika takka, PACE!" game, and it's near impossible to defend against and/or break down. There's no variety in the teams you play, no variety in the tactics you have to employ. It's all Musa, all the time.

Going to take a long, long break, because I'm just finding the game toxic to play as I climb the ladder.

I''miss playing against a guy with those exact players right now. 1-1 at half time

Just lost 20 minutes of my life. Played a guy in FUT qualifier who passed it round the back the whole game and I mean the whole game though et and all. Had 94% possession. Won on penalties and messaged me to say that was the way to play the game and did I like it. Of course he won on penalties.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Just lost 20 minutes of my life. Played a guy in FUT qualifier who passed it round the back the whole game and I mean the whole game though et and all. Had 94% possession. Won on penalties and messaged me to say that was the way to play the game and did I like it. Of course he won on penalties.

I didn't know George Graham played FIFA

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

I think the strong shielding is really annoying , I was playing a guy yesterday and I was three nil up and he ran to his corner flag and held on to the ball for most of the second half just shielding it and my players couldn't muscle in and tackle him it was really annoying. If they're shielding for too long shouldn't they get fatigued ha! ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Just downloading the new update, anyone done it yet? Any improvements with it?

• Advertisement

I think the strong shielding is really annoying , I was playing a guy yesterday and I was three nil up and he ran to his corner flag and held on to the ball for most of the second half just shielding it and my players couldn't muscle in and tackle him it was really annoying. If they're shielding for too long shouldn't they get fatigued ha! ?
    That what he did against me a lot of the time and I just could not get it off him. If you dive in you risk getting sent off !

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

New update telling me 15hrs left wtf....down to two hrs now still looks like no fut this evening

seamie78 wrote: »
    New update telling me 15hrs left wtf....down to two hrs now still looks like no fut this evening
    You must live in Legan !

I love it when you have all the players to just do a SBC straight away ( La Liga )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Guys, just had a thought - and I'm sure it's been had already, would it be possible to set up a FUT league for Boards users, or am I three months late with my brainwave?

Guys, just had a thought - and I'm sure it's been had already, would it be possible to set up a FUT league for Boards users, or am I three months late with my brainwave?
    I think thats a great idea even if its only to play friendlies against each other!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

I'd be up for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Sounds good. I'd just be happy to play a few friendlies to try and experiment with players/formations/instructions.

A FUT league would be good too.

BTW, I'm on PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Sounds good, on ps4 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

v3ttel wrote: »
    Sounds good. I'd just be happy to play a few friendlies to try and experiment with players/formations/instructions.

A FUT league would be good too.

BTW, I'm on PS4.

Sweet, I'm PS4 as well - think Thepoet85 is PS4 and Berty is xbone? That right so far?

I'd settle for a few friendlies as well if we can't get a mini league up and running

• Advertisement

Sweet, I'm PS4 as well - think Thepoet85 is PS4 and Berty is xbone? That right so far?

I'd settle for a few friendlies as well if we can't get a mini league up and running
    Yep I'm XBox One.

I'd be happy to play a few friendlies and even better if we got on at the same time to try and match up in the tournament which is something we used to be able to do but I have not tried it in a few seasons.

Advertisement