Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I'm with rover I like 3 strong midfielders this is my alternate side midfield is great for the guys playing slow and keep ball

Screenshot_20161117_160347.pngimgurl

Just one suggestion, swap Martial with my star striker Benteke and you'll be unbeatable

How dare you... Martial is a king as striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I hate players out of position. Can never do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Hazard POTM seems to be confirmed. Picture going round with Hazard holding the award....players prices are soaring. Bought about 11 total of Oscar and Witsel just there for 1.8k.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Just one suggestion, swap Martial with my star striker Benteke and you'll be unbeatable
    I have Slimani as my alternate striker. I find him a lot better than big Ben. The man cannot be pushed off of the ball.

• Advertisement

J. Marston wrote: »
    I hate players out of position. Can never do it.

I used to be same but when you have players like martial and ronaldo banging in goals every game on 7chem it kinda helps you get over it. I'd never go lower then 7 unless it's like neymar and he needs the 10 games for his loyalty boost which won't take long as he is in my la Liga team too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hazard POTM seems to be confirmed. Picture going round with Hazard holding the award....players prices are soaring. Bought about 11 total of Oscar and Witsel just there for 1.8k.

All my IF Sketlenberg just sold in one cycle. Wondering is it hype with PL IF players? Going to jack up my prices soon anyway :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    All my IF Sketlenberg just sold in one cycle. Wondering is it hype with PL IF players? Going to jack up my prices soon anyway :P

Yup, Terry rose 1k+ since the photo was released.

I have 40 IFs and trying to get another 10, so I'm really, really hoping for the IF requirement to be any IF card.

Also have about 20 Movember cards, so would love a Movember requirement as well :P

New SBC up for the Allsvenskan POTY, Johannson, a CB.

Min 10 Players from Allsvenskan
    Exactly 1 Team of the Week Players
    Min Team Rating: 66
    Min Team Chemistry: 85
    Number of Players in the Squad: 11

Not interested myself, but has pushed the price of discard TOTW cards up ahead of the Hazard card tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Does anybody know what time it will be released at? I want to be able to buy the rest of the cards I may need in the first hour before the prices shoot up!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Did the SBCs, made about 2k. Decided to have some fun and make an Irish team to try qualify for the weekend league as it's a one nation requirement, worst decision of my life. The players play as if they'er all on 0 chem, every pass is received with a heavy touch. Keiran Westwood had also conceded 5 goals in his first half without making a save.

Not a fan of the qualifiers having these requirements, either make it so that players have to make decent hybrids or don't have anything I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Daily Tournament - can't be arsed with the restrictions tbh. Pfffft

Edit : I'm not on enough to have to flaff about. Tis a pity, cos otherwise I'd be nailing that shoite and qualifying every week! Innit Bruv

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Does anybody know what time it will be released at? I want to be able to buy the rest of the cards I may need in the first hour before the prices shoot up!

Think Son was released round Midday. Prices have already started going up though.

New Marquee Matches up

Dortmund vs Bayern
    Min 1 player from Dortmund Min 1 player from Bayern Exactly 11 players from Bundesliga Min rare players 5 Min team rating 78 Min team chem 95
    Rewards:
    1x Prime gold players

Atletico vs Real
    Min 1 player from Atletico Min 1 player from Real Madrid Exactly 11 players from LaLiga Santander Exactly 4 clubs in Squad Min team rating 78 Min team chem 95
    Rewards:
    1x Premium gold players pack

Milan vs Inter
    Min 1 player from Milan Min 1 player from Inter Exactly 11 players from Calcio A Min rare players 2 Min team rating 76 Min team chem 95
    Rewards:
    1x Gold players premium pack

Fenerbahce vs Glatasaray
    Min 1 player from Fenerbahce Min 1 player from Glatasaray Exactly 11 players from Super lig Min nationalities in squad 6 Exactly gold players Min team chem 95
    Rewards:
    2k coins 1x Premium Gold Jumbo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Think Son was released round Midday. Prices have already started going up though.

New Marquee Matches up

Dortmund vs Bayern
    Min 1 player from Dortmund Min 1 player from Bayern Exactly 11 players from Bundesliga Min rare players 5 Min team rating 78 Min team chem 95
    Rewards:
    1x Prime gold players

Atletico vs Real
    Min 1 player from Atletico Min 1 player from Real Madrid Exactly 11 players from LaLiga Santander Exactly 4 clubs in Squad Min team rating 78 Min team chem 95
    Rewards:
    1x Premium gold players pack

Milan vs Inter
    Min 1 player from Milan Min 1 player from Inter Exactly 11 players from Calcio A Min rare players 2 Min team rating 76 Min team chem 95
    Rewards:
    1x Gold players premium pack

Fenerbahce vs Glatasaray
    Min 1 player from Fenerbahce Min 1 player from Glatasaray Exactly 11 players from Super lig Min nationalities in squad 6 Exactly gold players Min team chem 95
    Rewards:
    2k coins 1x Premium Gold Jumbo

ffs, the one time I actually predict it and buy some players in to make a profit you only need one from each? Bastards!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

ffs, the one time I actually predict it and buy some players in to make a profit you only need one from each? Bastards!
    :)I can concentrate on this for the weekend as after my motivational talk did me no good and I did not qualify for the weekend league....again.

Went from losing only 1 out of 9 games on Thursday to winning only 2 out of 7 games last night. When the stats of one game read 58% poss 12 shots, 9 on target to 42% 1 shot 0 on target and you lose 1-0 then you know its not your night :mad:

Yeah, they seemed to really work to prevent price fixing this week. Maybe cause they know the Harazd SBC will be ****ing expensive, they opted to make this one super cheap?

Managed to do three of the four for nothing, and working on the forth now.

Hoping Hazard drops today just so I can make my money back. Have 10 Azpis I bought for 4k each, already up to 5.6k.

https://twitter.com/premierleague/status/799575387931934720

Hazard offical now.

SBC should drop pretty soon.

Its out.

3 IFs needed! About to be very rich....

Zero Chelsea players needed. 1 Belgian IF required.

EDIT: ****! IFs need to be Belgian and PL :(

• Advertisement

Belgium:
    Belgium Players: Exactly 11
    TOTW Players: Min 1
    Team Overall Rating: Min. 84
    Team Chemistry: Exactly 100

October Opponents:
    Hull City Players: Min. 2
    Leicester City Players: Min. 2
    Manchester Utd Players: Min. 2
    Southampton Players: Min. 2
    Team Overall Rating: Min. 83

Premier League:
    Premier League Players: Exactly 11
    Nationalities: Min. 8
    TOTW Players: Min. 2
    Team Overall Rating: Min. 84

Two Leagues:
    Leagues: Exactly 2
    Players from the same league: Max. 6
    Team Overall Rating: Min. 85

Far too expensive for me, still made a fair amount of profit on my Azpis as he's the highest rated Prem left back.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Only built one team for the WL. Gonna be spending a lot on squad fitness cards.

With Pato on his own up front, I don't have high hopes.

Zero Chelsea needed....kick in the teeth for everyone that invested! Luckily I picked up Slimani and Fonte yesterday so they might cover any losses.

EDIT: Slimani bought for 900, insta sold at 3.5k. Those covered my losses on Oscar. Belgium IFs being bought at max BIN...

I feel bad for anyone who wanted a Belgian IF, their prices have all sky-rocketed and they won't be coming down all that much considering each one bought for the SBC is then discarded.

Between that and the Marquee matchups, I reckon EA have decided to start working against anyone trying to actively invest in SBC.

Going to sell up all the IFs I have and just switch to consumables full time.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Between that and the Marquee matchups, I reckon EA have decided to start working against anyone trying to actively invest in SBC.

Going to sell up all the IFs I have and just switch to consumables full time.

The first signs of it were there a couple of weeks ago when they locked the CB positions in the Marquee Matchups (every challenge is guaranteed at least two CBs which made them perfect for investing).

Going to take a stab at starting the MLS challange. Already finished one team for 800 coins, and the silver pack I got had two players for other MLS teams. Looks like there's a lot of the teams you can win cards on 200 coin bids. Likely one or two price fixed but gives me something to do.

Think this is my last week investing in SBC as well. Got lucky with Slimani but Oscar has flopped and Witsel/Fonte only sold on for a small bit over what I bought them for. Not sure what I'll get into next, maybe IF trading or I'll try consumables.

• Advertisement

IF trading is so, so slow this year (again). Two years ago, I made off like a bandit, but I reckon when they let people sort through Special cards, seperate to Gold, it really slowed it down. You can make money off it, but it requires so, so much patience, and I really have come to the conclusion other methods work better.

Advertisement