Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

4 all player packs as well. Most notable player was Loris Karius...the other 3 rares were bronze and silver. He was my best player over 2 accounts. Couldn't get into my other account as it gave me the beta invite error.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Finally got to log into my Web app but I have a problem i had a fut 16 account on ps4 last year and an account on pc that I didn't use apart from activating it and getting a few free packs but both accounts are linked to my same ea membership.

Now when I sign it its only giving me my ps4 account I can't change it to pc which is what I'll be playing fut on this year. Last year I could change between pc and ps4 but I can't find it anywhere now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Best player I got in packs was non-rare Mbokani from Hull. Savage luck as always. At least I could login first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

What's the name of the app ye are trying to log into?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

just sold Moreno for 3000 coins, on average he is going for 2000 so not bad but i wasnt expecting that people already have coins somehow!

4real wrote: »
    just sold Moreno for 3000 coins, on average he is going for 2000 so not bad but i wasnt expecting that people already have coins somehow!

By getting 500 coins as a daily bonus, and selling up all the junk from the loyalty packs, I've got 5000 coins.

I'd start trading easily with that (buying 10 500 coin players and trying to shift them for 750 coins each) but I'm waiting till tomorrow to buy packs and see what I have to trade with then...

I'm hoping my account will be sorted tomorrow when I log in on the game. I can't switch to pc because the persona button don't appear on Web app I'm hoping it will appear after I've activated the game.

:O Just got a notification that the EA Access trial has started (EDIT: On Xbox). Not tried myself yet (settling down for the real footie) but plan on trying afterwards. /r/Fifa says its working too.

TOTW 1 is also out now. Cavani, Icardi and KdB

gkod184cwwmx.jpg

Is the trial 10 hours from time you first play it or is it total of 10 hours?

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Is the trial 10 hours from time you first play it or is it total of 10 hours?

10 total.

But be warned that I've heard of people who hit their Xbox into standby rather than completely closing the game, and coming back hours later to find it counted towards their total. When you aren't playing, close the entire game down completly.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    10 total.

But be warned that I've heard of people who hit their Xbox into standby rather than completely closing the game, and coming back hours later to find it counted towards their total. When you aren't playing, close the entire game down completly.

I want to save my hours for Saturday night when I will have good lash at it but I wanna sign in as soon as I can to register for Web app.

Yeah, just sign in, do what you need to do and then close the game down (launch another game to be safe).

Right, loading €100 worth of points and going on a pack spree. Wish me luck. I'll be back in a while lamenting the folly of my decision :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

The companion app is out lads. Ya can do squad builder challenge on it I think

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

The companion app is out lads. Ya can do squad builder challenge on it I think

You on android? No sign on anything on ios for me

You on android? No sign on anything on ios for me

Yeah. Started it there. It's decent enough lots of different challenges available

Ahh fek its the full 40gb download it will take my 5meg broadband 2 days to download that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Last year I got Pogba in my free packs and it set me up for the year with a Serie A team. No such luck this year.

Best player I got was probably Shaw. Or Alderweireld as he is rated as 85.

Yeah. Started it there. It's decent enough lots of different challenges available

What's the rewards like?

I hate keeping players in my club that I never use, but if the rewards in these sbc's are worth it ill start to keep them

Whelp. Ok, didn't win the Ronaldo lottery, but it's set me up nicely anyway.

€103.49 yielded me about 90 packs. I got the following (focusing on the 80+ rares)....

Schweinsteiger, Fernandez (At.Madrid), IF Soriano, Drogba, Nolito, Herrera (Man United), Bellerabi, Kovacic, Krychowiak, Andre, Karius, Silva (Sporting Lisbon), Oscar (Chelsea), Zieler, Quaresma, Toprak, Kante, Azpelecutta, Harry Kane, Piszczek, Salah, Moya, Raffael, Slimani.

And obviously a **** tone of non-rares.

Easily got enough non-rares to build teams for most of the top leagues. Slimani probably the only one of the above I'll keep. Rest will be sold off.

Also got a tonne of coins in the packs, mostly 1000 coins, but also got a 3000 coin card as well. Loads of decent jerseys that should sell for a bit (Both of Barcelona's, Leicester, Liverpool).

Have shut off the game for now to conserve the 10 hours. When the web app lets me back in, I'll see what the best non-rare teams I can build are :) but that should give me loads to start building with.

• Advertisement

What's the rewards like?

I hate keeping players in my club that I never use, but if the rewards in these sbc's are worth it ill start to keep them

I just the basic one which bronze but rewards look decent there's one where you get 30000 coins and a squad builder Jonas for collecting all the nos league players

It looks like, during FUT games, players can get injured and the game will force a substitution. So you're going to have to have a proper bench in this game...

Mine says it's not available until tomorrow so I can't even start the bloody download fuk sake.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Mine says it's not available until tomorrow so I can't even start the bloody download fuk sake.

Go to ea access. click on the FIFA trial that says coming soon. Click on see in store and the option will be there to download

It looks like, during FUT games, players can get injured and the game will force a substitution. So you're going to have to have a proper bench in this game...

So no more bronze benching to get matched with worse players, what a time to be alive i say

Go to ea access. click on the FIFA trial that says coming soon. Click on see in store and the option will be there to download

Nope nothing there ha. It's probably because I'm on pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Milner got injured for me but he played on. So I havent seen it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I tried earlier on the web app o buy points but I couldn't find how to anywhere. Can anyone explain how to do this? My account is a PS4 based account if that makes a difference.

Doyler92 wrote: »
    I tried earlier on the web app o buy points but I couldn't find how to anywhere. Can anyone explain how to do this? My account is a PS4 based account if that makes a difference.

You can't on the web app. You have to buy them on your console. Once you do, they are useable on the webapp.

The Turkish league is ridiculously cheap at the moment. Putting together a very decent side for min bids on nearly every player....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I kinda want to give the new Japanese league a whack for my first squad. Ademilson, the Brazilian ST for the Japanese team in the beta, was unbelievably good for me.

Advertisement