Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Is there a list anywhere of the monthly rewards and what's required to achieve them?

A1170-3.jpg

The amount of wins required is in the Fut Champions menu. To get 3 gold in-forms, you'd need 67 wins out 160 games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Just seen they gonna do flash sbc I'm kinda raging now I always sold my players I didn't need.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

A flash sbc? Like for an hr or so, any word when we can expect it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Apparently there were Prime Player pack ups at 2pm at a limited quantity and sold out within 3 minutes. If you want to avail of any Black Friday packs, I'd say be logged in on the hour every hour and be on the ball.

J. Marston wrote: »
    A1170-3.jpg

The amount of wins required is in the Fut Champions menu. To get 3 gold in-forms, you'd need 67 wins out 160 games.

Ahh that wouls explain why I got that weird silver card so.

When I logged in last week I had a single silver player in a pack, that Bournemouth winger, he had a different colour background so I wasn't sure what the story was.

I did check the inform and saw mine had the same rating but at that point I didn't know about the rewards, nor had I signed up.

I only played two weekends as well but I guess id enough wins(first one I got about 16 wins).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, stealing this from Reddit. A guy went through December's fixtures, and ponders that these are likely Marquee Match Up candidates. He said its to help investors, but personally, I'm looking at it from the point of view of....I'm grabbing one player from each team, so that when it does drop, I'm not having to buy inflated players :P Thought others here might like it too.

WEEK 1
    Napoli x Inter, 2/12
    Manchester City x Chelsea, 3/12
    Barcelona x Real Madrid, 3/12 – El Clasico
    Porto x Braga, 3/12 – Northern Portugal Rivalry
    Fenerbahce x Besiktas, 3/12 – Instanbul Derby
    Roma x Lazio, 4/12 - Roma Derby
    Feyenoord x Sparta Rotterdam, 4/12 - Rotterdam Derby
    Urawa Red Diamonds x Kashima Antlers, 3/12 - J-League Final, 2nd Leg, doubt it but EA might go for it as an "outsider" matchup
    WEEK 2
    MLS Cup Final, 10/12 - aka the league's title decider
    Boca Juniors x River Plate, 11/12 - Superclasico
    Torino x Juventus, 11/12 - Derby della Mole
    Manchester United x Tottenham Hotspur, 11/12
    PSG x Nice, 11/12 - might pop up because of Nice being league leaders
    Benfica x Sporting, 11/12 - Lisbon Derby
    RSC Anderlecht x Club Brugge, 11/12
    WEEK 3
    Juventus x Roma, 17/12
    Melbourne City x Melbourne Victory, 17/12 - Melbourne Derby
    Manchester City x Arsenal, 18/12
    Barcelona x Espanyol, 18/12 - Barcelona Derby
    Ajax x PSV, 18/12 - De Topper
    Everton FC x Liverpool, 19/12 - Merseyside Derby
    Belenenses x Sporting, 21/12 - Lisbon Derby
    Bayern Munich x RB Leipzig, 21/12 - might pop up because of Leipzig's insane run, currently leaders
    This is where it gets troublesome. Most leagues either stop for Christmas / New Years or have ended altogether (K-League, J-League, MLS, etc), as such it's really, really hard to find games for both of these weekends. I think they will be mostly English Lower Leagues but I've been searching and most of the rivalries are spread across divisions and thus unavailable.
    WEEK 4
    Trabzonspor x Fenerbahce, 26/12 - Inter-regional Derby
    WEEK 5 (aka starting in friday, dec 30)
    Liverpool x Manchester City, 31/12
    Rangers x Celtic, 31/12

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Opened a 100k pack, got Claudio Bravo, FML.

Jack fúcking Butland.

The Musa of goalkeepers.

Grinding through Div 3.

3 games tonight. Three 1-0 wins, with all three being IF Memphis free kick goals. <3 his 98 free kick stat.

10 wins from 15 in the WL. Same as last week on Friday. Ended up with 26 wins.

Don't fúck this up....

Edit: Gonna buy IF Depay after this weekend too. Tired of Martial and I have no-one who can hit a decent free-kick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Something weird but very funny. Went in and put up 20 players I had in my trade pile. By the time I hit to the last one and came back out every one had been sold. Nothing was at the cheapest price as O was putting them over 1/3 days. Someone autobuyer gone wrong :)

Another SBC up expiring at 23:30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Well that was a mad 20 minutes. I had about 30 silver players mostly bought for 300-400 but quite a few for 150. All were bought in last 20 minutes. A couple I had bought for 350 I got 3900 for. Unless the SBC someone has put up has the players Ivwas dealing in but I cannot find it. Turned 10k into 60k in 20 minutes.

Wasted the hour trying to do the SBC and only got Millner.

Should have just sold up on my silvers and bronzes...

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Made bank as had loads of Russian league silvers as I'm trying to prepare for those full league SBCs. Sold some odd nationalities Silvers in the calcio A from anything from 1k to 8k. Opened a 100k pack earlier aswell, got Cavani, smh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Forgot about the offers every hour...only saw the 125k pack and the first offer. Were any of the SBCs good?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Just got my first walkout player from that Extra Time SBC, French flags came down I was sure I had Pogba or Griezmann, it was Lloris, still decent and will probably just keep him.

Holy ****' those new SBC. Wish I hadn't dropped out of the If market now.

Trade a 84 rated team for an untradeable week 10 totw player. Add two iIF players to the mix and get a tradeable one. And a few more SBC as well. RiP market crash.

Edit. Heads up, the league rewards are not definite rares. I did the BPL one. It's basically a 7500 pack but with only PL players, along with the normal consumables.

I can trade in a team for the tradeable IF, but I know it will be a crap one. Think I will just sell the five formerly-discard IFs I have for 100k profit and lament the fact I had 50 IF cards last week that would have netted me 500k+ profit if I had waited :(

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Did 2 of the tradeable ones. First one got sokratis second one a Russian guy. Didn't mean to open the second, was planning on saving it for the new totw.

Me: I should probably sell off the IFs for coins.

Other Me: 96 IF ST Ronaldo

Ov-F107f_400x400.jpg

EDIT: Got Insigne, whose going for 54k. Will take it. The two IFs only cost me 20k combined.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Adam1100 wrote: »
    First one got sokratis

man I love playing against teams with him..every time I hear the commentator roar out his name I get a fit of laughing. Normally when he's headed a ball at goals. by the time he's finished saying it I'm already halfway up the field.

• Advertisement

Wow, complete opposite of a market crash is happening thanks to those SBC's. Clever curveball by EA.

Probably ruins my chances of getting IF Depay though.

Edit: Did the untradeable one and got IF Harry Kane. Not bad but he was awful when I used his NIF before, maybe this will be better. Spent about 18k to push the team over the 84-rated requirement.

Finally won the draft :D

Team was
    IF Gramero
    Ronaldo
    Salah
    Koke
    Thiago
    IF Luis - IF Luiz - IF Walker - IF Bonnucci - Peres
    Hart

With Coman and IF Insigne in for Gamero and Salah at half time.

And I got....nothing in the packs :P Movember Jedinak covers most of the cost actually, and got a few players for the various SBCs.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Did the untradeable one and got Dzyuba, going to use him and my IF Belotti for the other one, just need to buy a couple more 84 rated players. I know I'll get nothing but I've all but given up the idea of having loads of coins this year anyway, if I get no one I'll just build a cheap Prem team and throw in my untradeables and probably win more games anyway.

Damn those SBCs....might do the untradeable IF first then the tradeable one. Are the league/82+ player ones any good? Tempting me to open packs...hmvgamecredit might be getting a visit later :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Got Kameni, along with seemingly everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Got defoe in the untradeable challenge not too bad will do upfront in premium team

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just did the 82+ untradeable once and got Coleman. Fair enough you'd think, it's not bad value.

Except for the fact that I already had an untradeable Coleman in my club, meaning I just pissed away 7 rare golds and 4 non-rares for the grand total of fcuk all.

That sums up my yearly experience with FUT nicely.

Did 3 of the 82+ guarantee SBC's as I had a lot of garbage in my club. Got Bonucci out of it so not too bad.

• Advertisement

Did 82+, prem and TOTW untradeable. Garbage from them apart from Srna IF. Spent €20 on packs too...Movember Dahoud and IF Suso most noteworthy.

Advertisement