Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Need 4 wins from 11 games for the Elite monthly reward.

Every game results in sweaty palms!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Got that nice Pride kit put up by Lord

Did one of the untraceables and got a Bender. Really don't think they are worth it unless maybe the TOTW ones as I tend to keep all players for SBC anyway.

Finding the weekend league really tough ...again ! 4 wins from 13 games although 2 of the defeats were penalties.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

J. Marston wrote: »
    Did 3 of the 82+ guarantee SBC's as I had a lot of garbage in my club. Got Bonucci out of it so not too bad.

I did three as well, got Hummels, IF Malli and someone other player with whom I was so disappointed I've actually forgotten who it was

1 win from 6 needed now. If I bottle this, I may not touch the game again!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

1 win from 6 needed now. If I bottle this, I may not touch the game again!

Rooting for you here. Want to see what you get in the IF pack :D

Lads, quick question. I managed to scrap through Div 2, not relegated but not promoted. The commentators started talking that I had, as a a result, qualified for the Weekend League? :confused:

I can't see anything bout it back in the menu, and I thought that was only if you got into Div 1....

• Advertisement

Did it with 4 games to spare! Glad to be done with FUT Champions for good now though, exhausting game mode.

In such a good mood, I might even give away those 4 games as wins to other people (as long as they don't have Musa in their line-ups).
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Rooting for you here. Want to see what you get in the IF pack :D

Lads, quick question. I managed to scrap through Div 2, not relegated but not promoted. The commentators started talking that I had, as a a result, qualified for the Weekend League? :confused:

I can't see anything bout it back in the menu, and I thought that was only if you got into Div 1....

Pretty sure the commentary thing is a bug. A very misleading one that they should patch. I've heard it a few times too.

Promotion to division 1 or holding division 1 are the only the ways to qualify for WL from seasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Yeh it's a bug I had very same needed a win to stay up and they said it was to qualify for weekend league.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Does anyone else have big problem following play and keeping track of the ball when playing on a sunny day in a big stadium? Especially when play moves between shadow and sunshine. Causing a lot of mistakes for me.

14murphy wrote: »
    Does anyone else have big problem following play and keeping track of the ball when playing on a sunny day in a big stadium? Especially when play moves between shadow and sunshine. Causing a lot of mistakes for me.

I hate it I used to hate the shalke stadium so much.

Another one is i think the Britainia stadium this year has the crazy diamond designs cut into the grass it fuks my eyes up big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

jayo26 wrote: »
    I hate it I used to hate the shalke stadium so much.

Another one is i think the Britainia stadium this year has the crazy diamond designs cut into the grass it fuks my eyes up big time.

I played one guy who was playing at home and over 60% of the pitch was in the shade. To make it worse my team wore black while his wore white. I made sure to keep all my attacking in the shade as you could barely made out my players. Needless to say I slaughtered him.

• Advertisement

For anyone familiar with trading, how likely and how high is IF Depay gonna rise to?

For anyone familiar with trading, how likely and how high is IF Depay gonna rise to?

IFs tend to rise the longer they are out of packs. Usually only drop if there's second IF for the player (which is unlikely for Memphis).

I bought mine for 73k about 10 days ago, and he's at about 90k now (after the "crash" as well).

Sunday night is normally the best time to buy the more expensive players as people seem to get rid after the weekend league?

Weekend league a real struggle. 9 wins from 25 games, similar to my last effort. Going to try for 11 and leave it then. Playing so many games I am definitely getting better at the game but it can be so frustrating, particularly when you dominate possession and shots but still lose.

I notice that 75%+ of the goals I concede are where I lose the ball, often in my own half or from a short corner and am countered. I have learned that if my GK gets the ball in his hand to take my time and never quick throw, nothing good ever comes of that. Also when coming out of defence get the ball wide as quickly as possible and up the field that way so if I lose the ball there is not the same danger of my players being out of position.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Got striker Ronaldo in the tradeable challenge woke up the baby roaring only traded in defoe who was untradeable and inform Coleman so cheap ronaldo

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

gotthebug wrote: »
    Got striker Ronaldo in the tradeable challenge woke up the baby roaring only traded in defoe who was untradeable and inform Coleman so cheap ronaldo

You're a lucky f*cker!!! You're set for the rest of the game now so.

Finished on 18 wins as usual. 3 untradebale IFs incoming. I played 140 out of the 160, so slightly more wins than losses overall.

Fair play that's the best card anyone ever got on here I think I'm Not even jealous

jayo26 wrote: »
    Fair play that's the best card anyone ever got on here I think I'm Not even jealous

Don't know what to do probably better off selling would love to have a team with a few legends. Can even play the game no WiFi for the last week and don't know when there coming to fix it can even try him out

There is a cheapish way to do the TOTW SBC by the way. You need 1 80 rated, 8 83 rated and 2 84 rated. Not sure why it works but it does.

• Advertisement

Don't know what to do probably better off selling would love to have a team with a few legends. Can even play the game no WiFi for the last week and don't know when there coming to fix it can even try him out

Well im using his standard card as a striker and he is still awesome so you have 4 options.

A is keep him a d build a average team around him.

B is sell him and buy his 95 striker card.

C is sell him and buy his standard card

D sell him and buy whoever the fuk u want ha.

Personally my goal every year is to build team around ronaldo I love using him and this year is no exception of you sold 96 striker and bought his standard card you would still build a team of legends around him that's what I'd do.

Or you could use position modifier on him and play him as a cdm for the fun of it haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Totally jealous of that IF Ronaldo....from the tradeable challenge too. Kind of tempted to trade in my IF Suso and Srna to try my hand at it, but knowing my luck it'll be IF Kameni :D

Totally jealous of that IF Ronaldo....from the tradeable challenge too. Kind of tempted to trade in my IF Suso and Srna to try my hand at it, but knowing my luck it'll be IF Kameni :D

I Usually Have No Luck In packs And Was Happy With The Untradable Defoe But Just Bored At Home Said Id Pass Away 10 Mins Doin It Was Hoping Of Getting A Prem Player To Fit Into My Team

I did the untradeable one and got sokratis im happy enough with that I might revisit the Bundesliga and he is a phenomenal defender with an ever better name.

Traded in a bunch of **** Ukranian players I had to try out that 82+ player pack SBC. Cost nothing, coin wise.

Packed Lloris.

Straight into the squad he goes. I think I will abandon the idea of getting IF Ronaldo and see about doing a few more of that pack.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

Traded in a load of crap gold players for the untradeable premier league player and got Ozil :D........rushed here to tell ye and saw some one got if Ronaldo :mad:

I think I'd be gutted now if I got Ronaldo and was forced to swap from my Ligue 1 team..Ben Arfa is just banging in the goals for me.

Blazer wrote: »
    I think I'd be gutted now if I got Ronaldo and was forced to swap from my Ligue 1 team..Ben Arfa is just banging in the goals for me.

Oh, please expand.

I'm working towards SBC Lacazette and want to keep using Martial up front too, so would be tempted by Ben Arfa in behind him. Heard good things about him.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Oh, please expand.

I'm working towards SBC Lacazette and want to keep using Martial up front too, so would be tempted by Ben Arfa in behind him. Heard good things about him.

I'm using a 4-3-3 v4 with Ben Arfa as Cam.
    I have Ribery on the LW as well as Martial for backup. Both have their advantages..Ribery has better skill and control while Martial has speed and dribbling.
    I keep checking PSG's results every week in the hope both of my cards get an IF. I know they will match IF ratings but if Ben Arfa got a POTY would it also match that?

http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/2680789/

Advertisement