Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

J. Marston wrote: »
    Read that people are price-fixing Chapecoense kits and badges.

Grim.

Thats just wrong :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Not Surprised. They Did It Last Year A player died. Cant Remember The name. Think He Played In The German League.

Junior Malanda.

Muamba's price also spiked after his heart attack. Weird community.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

Just beat a guy in the weekend league, I've never played someone so bad with such a good team. 89 rated overall mine is 83 and beat him by 6 and I have a losing record

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

brady23 wrote: »
    Just beat a guy in the weekend league, I've never played someone so bad with such a good team. 89 rated overall mine is 83 and beat him by 6 and I have a losing record

You never played me then haha. Mine is 87 rated and I regular get beaten by 81 and lower teams.

When people see you with ronaldo in the team they really do play different.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

jayo26 wrote: »
    You never played me then haha. Mine is 87 rated and I regular get beaten by 81 and lower teams.

When people see you with ronaldo in the team they really do play different.

The greatest feeling I've ever had is coming up against the full bundensliga blue tots cards and beating them 5 nil with a full bronze silgo rovers

• Advertisement

The greatest feeling I've ever had is coming up against the full bundensliga blue tots cards and beating them 5 nil with a full bronze silgo rovers

You need to live more :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

jayo26 wrote: »
    You need to live more :):)

Thanks haha ah no in terms of fifa feelings it's the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I remember Adam Johnsons price being fixed and FIFA had removed him from the game.

Tried to qualify tonight and failed as usual but the failures were better than usual. Two attempts, beaten after ET in the final and then in the semi. TBH both were better players. Going with the 433(4) Spanish and French league squads.

Jayos recommended IF Aspas doing the business, he makes brilliant attacking runs.

Got a Movember Lacazette and so far so good. Scored on his debut muscling out two defenders in the box to slot home, had no right to score.

Also had one of those games 17 shots to 1.....only reversed as I was the one as I just could not put a move together. Won on penos after the 0-0 draw, that was nice for a change

J. Marston wrote: »
    Read that people are price-fixing Chapecoense kits and badges.

Grim.
    And in a great move it seems FIFA have gifted everybody the home and away kits and the badge this morning ( at least got the 3 of them when I opened my webapp )

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Berty44 wrote: »
    And in a great move it seems FIFA have gifted everybody the home and away kits and the badge this morning ( at least got the 3 of them when I opened my webapp )

Yeap. Classy move and ****s over price fixers :P

Anyone have a list of the Weekend League prize tiers? I qualified through the tournament this morning but unlikely I'll get to play too much over the weekend (brother is a teacher, so I tend to let him dominate the console to wind down over the weekends, and he just got the new Final Fantasy). I'd say I'll get a few games on Friday and a small handful on the weekend. Curious to see what's a realistic aim.

• Advertisement

http://www.fifauteam.com/fut-champions-rewards-fifa-17/

Also as far as I know you play someone in your own level so for example Friday morning most people will be starting out will probably also be in Bronze 3. You could end up playing really top players who are going to end up in Elite 1. So it would probably be most productive of your time to play Sunday night as if you start off then you are probably playing the genuine poorer players.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

1.4 million in the bank and with the lack of a market crash, I've no idea what to do with it.

I wanted to get Ronaldo, Neymar and Bale similar to last year, but Ronaldo alone is 1.4m, and Neymar and Bale are 500K each. Last year I picked them up for 900K, 250K and 180K.

That is absolutely class haha.

http://www.fifauteam.com/fut-champions-rewards-fifa-17/

Also as far as I know you play someone in your own level so for example Friday morning most people will be starting out will probably also be in Bronze 3. You could end up playing really top players who are going to end up in Elite 1. So it would probably be most productive of your time to play Sunday night as if you start off then you are probably playing the genuine poorer players.

Thanks.

Actually, some of those seem not bad to achieve.

CyhMvXNXcAEyYp7.jpg

Want that Sigurdsson card.

Yep sig will be a card I'll be purchasing too he had 88 free kick accuracy and mid 80s passing as a standard card he will be a lethal cam can't wait put ya ya and Kante behind him they be no tiki taka against me.

Jesus, how many keepers will get TOTW cards after playing United :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Jesus, how many keepers will get TOTW cards after playing United :(

I was just going post same thing myself haha just goes to show how good we are playing hahaha haha

Been flipping Musa cards for the last few days. Not getting rich, but adding a few thousand a day to my coffers.

Anyway, I bought 30 of him a few days ago for 800 coins. Been selling them for 17-2000 coins.

His minimum price has risen to 1800 now :S 8 went last cycle, and 10 the cycle before that. Made about 20k today thanks to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Ooh that Siggurdson. Might be a good one to trade with too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Been flipping Musa cards for the last few days. Not getting rich, but adding a few thousand a day to my coffers.

Anyway, I bought 30 of him a few days ago for 800 coins. Been selling them for 17-2000 coins.

His minimum price has risen to 1800 now :S 8 went last cycle, and 10 the cycle before that. Made about 20k today thanks to that.

Nigerian players have gone up cause Moses was voted the PFA Fans POTM.

Bought IF Vossen for 150k. People were listing him up for anything from 15k to 100k but I couldn't snipe any of them. He's at 180k now so I'm happy. Purple hazard welcome to my club.

Adam1100 wrote: »

Bought IF Vossen for 150k. People were listing him up for anything from 15k to 100k but I couldn't snipe any of them. He's at 180k now so I'm happy. Purple hazard welcome to my club.

Moses will be one I'll be dodging if he gets the card. Surely a Liverpool one is coming along soon enough...wouldn't mind a Firmino POTM ST card.

Adam1100 wrote: »

AAAAH, that makes sense. Awesome, inadvertently invested smartly :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,744 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Not sure why Sigurdsson got the IF ahead of Llorente who scored 2 goals after 90 minutes.

If anyone has any of those tradeable IF packs saved, now might be a good time to open. 81 rated IF Vossen going for 100k+ cos of Hazard SBC...

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Welp. Vossen is almost half the price I payed. Fantastic. At least i bought the Belgium golds at the right time they've skyrocketed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Anyone know what the story is with auto qualification for the Weekend League?

I got Gold 2 in last weekends league but it's still saying I'm not yet qualified?

Anyone know what the story is with auto qualification for the Weekend League?

I got Gold 2 in last weekends league but it's still saying I'm not yet qualified?

Did you claim your rewards yet?

Did mine. 2 100k packs, top pick in the first one was Vertonghen. The second pack showed Terry as the top pick and I was disgusted but Lukaku was also in it so that's something. Covers most of the cost for IF Sigurdsson.

Ffs the arse has fell out of my trading method the past while.

I was getting 10-30 a day easily for BINs hanging around the 60 min mark at launch- shiny silvers and pace.

When I stopped playing I had a few looks and never found any but I've been looking heavy again lately and I've got ONE shiny and maybe 5/6 pace cards at 350(which isnt eexactly low).

People have pushed the prices up but there should always be a certain amount of people who pop them up for 150-500(was buying before for <350) but I'm not finding any at all.

I guess I'll need to find something else.
    Thankfully my teams are pretty decent but it would take mountains of games to make any improvements now based on playing coins.

I haven't had trouble with silver consumable trading in previous years.
    Not sure whats happened lately, its like every single player has copped on to silly listings.

• Advertisement

Ffs the arse has fell out of my trading method the past while.

I was getting 10-30 a day easily for BINs hanging around the 60 min mark at launch- shiny silvers and pace.

When I stopped playing I had a few looks and never found any but I've been looking heavy again lately and I've got ONE shiny and maybe 5/6 pace cards at 350(which isnt eexactly low).

People have pushed the prices up but there should always be a certain amount of people who pop them up for 150-500(was buying before for <350) but I'm not finding any at all.

I guess I'll need to find something else.
    Thankfully my teams are pretty decent but it would take mountains of games to make any improvements now based on playing coins.

I haven't had trouble with silver consumable trading in previous years.
    Not sure whats happened lately, its like every single player has copped on to silly listings.

I just started trading there this week...looked on the FIFA forums at the IF trading method and picked up IF Sokratis and Insigne for 65k each. Insigne has risen to 85k and Sokratis to 74k, so nice profits if I sell up. I think I might stick with this method for a bit and see how it works.

Advertisement