Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate Team 17

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I was looking into doing the Villa SBC because I had a half decent MLS squad (or to do an all spanish squad) but when I saw that Delagarza was insta selling for 10k I put the whole team up and walked away with 55k - a Jamaican silver GK I was never going to use went for 7k so it was an easy decision to make in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

I was looking into doing the Villa SBC because I had a half decent MLS squad (or to do an all spanish squad) but when I saw that Delagarza was insta selling for 10k I put the whole team up and walked away with 55k - a Jamaican silver GK I was never going to use went for 7k so it was an easy decision to make in the end

Wise decision I think. I followed same path. Sold the two Belgian CB's, a RB a Pirlo and another few players all bought for minimum for over 60k, no brainer really as I would never have used Villa.

Following your Divisions progress. I am also in Div 6 have held it for the past two seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Cow828

Thinking of buying Griezman for my French team, used him a few times in the draft and was very impressed with him, what's yer opinions on him. Oh and I'll be swapping him in for lacazette

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

jayo26 wrote: »
    I haven't a hope of doing it so not gonna even try the players are even harder to get on pc.

The four defenders are going to cost me 40k. That should show you the level of the difficulty :mad:

Cow828 wrote: »
    Thinking of buying Griezman for my French team, used him a few times in the draft and was very impressed with him, what's yer opinions on him. Oh and I'll be swapping him in for lacazette

Griezman every day over Lacazette. Lacazette for me played better coming of the bench on the wing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Cow828

Kal El wrote: »
    Griezman every day over Lacazette. Lacazette for me played better coming of the bench on the wing
    have you ever tried lacazette at cm seen a few youtubers use him there in a 4321 and he seems to work very well there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Cow828 wrote: »

I bought him yesterday for my WL league team as I need 3 nations. I'll let you know how I get on with him. I had him in a draft team with Dybala. I thought Dybala was a lot more impressive than Griezmann.

I loved Lacazette last year, he just had a knack of finishing every chance and that's where I generally struggle. It seems that he is not half as good this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Well I got destroyed by a sbc villa he looks so overpowered for 84 card and ranot past Bailey a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Berty44 wrote: »
    Following your Divisions progress. I am also in Div 6 have held it for the past two seasons.

I won my first two games last night but they were both tight (1-0 and 2-1) so I'm not getting too ahead of myself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I won my first two games last night but they were both tight (1-0 and 2-1) so I'm not getting too ahead of myself :pac:

I'll be on later if you want a few friendlies to practice, send me on an invite. I think I added you a few weeks ago, but then I wasn't around for a good while after that.

• Advertisement

Stuck in division 2 and 3 for past couple weeks so started messing around with players and making hybrids I tried this but have chap chemistry
    Screenshot_20161208_161918.pngimage search

Anyway it's actually gone and got me into division 1 for first time this year and it plays no different then my usual 100 chem sides.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Selling up all my higher level PL players. Not sure where I'll go next, but just want to drastically change up everything, cause I'm sick of the PL teams at this stage.

Anyone wanna suggest where I should look next? Reckon I'll budget about 300k. Could budget more if I shift IF Memphis as well....

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Selling up all my higher level PL players. Not sure where I'll go next, but just want to drastically change up everything, cause I'm sick of the PL teams at this stage.

Anyone wanna suggest where I should look next? Reckon I'll budget about 300k. Could budget more if I shift IF Memphis as well....

Have u tried Russian league? Some nice fast midfielders and wing backs there for small money.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Adam1100

Two new league SBCs, Superlig and Liga bancomer MX. I prepared for superlig but don't know if I should sell them all or get eto

Was literally about to start work on the Super lig. Picked up a few silvers for 150 this morning, but hadn't started serious work :/

Who is the reward? Will probably just look to sell the cards I have...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Was literally about to start work on the Super lig. Picked up a few silvers for 150 this morning, but hadn't started serious work :/

Who is the reward? Will probably just look to sell the cards I have...

Eto for superlig and Gignac for MX. Luckily I started hoarding silver/bronze players that I got in packs. Have a decent amount stacked now.

Did the eto'o one there. Had to buy about 20k worth of players and got an IF in reward packs so I made some coins doing it. Obviously would've made much more if I sold everything but his card looks decent.

Id like the Gignac one, but cant afford to keep spending 400k on special players. Might try get him at the end of the year

I always have fun with my Ireland team :o
    Portugese league looks cool.
    Like yourself I bore quickly of PL team. Always do a France/Ligue 1/Seria A/Italy/Ireland teams. Get to play with some different players than most people.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Monthly rewards are out. No Ronaldo, Bale, Neymar, Aguero, Sanchez or Aubameyang for me. Really disappointed I didn't even get Depay.

m2TCdoMl.jpg

Still, got the spine of a class Serie A team there. Mertens up front and Bonaventura at CAM with Bonucci and Chiellini at the back. Some decent PL cards too for a fitness team.

• Advertisement

Opened my 3 IF pack there. Got bonaventura, Defoe and Howard. Not the best but could've been worse.

Going to go with an Argentinian team. SIF Icardi up front, with Gaitan and Di Maria either side.

You know who's a nice little profit earner? Rashford. Buying for 1600, selling at least one a cycle for 3200, and only have 15 of him on my transfer pile. Going to stock up more on him...

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Bladeserver

Bundesliga is pretty decent. Some solid players in the league cheap Renato, Volland, Robben, Calhanglou. I purchased Auba for about 240K (PS4) easily one of the best strikers I have used.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

J. Marston wrote: »
    Monthly rewards are out. No Ronaldo, Bale, Neymar, Aguero, Sanchez or Aubameyang for me. Really disappointed I didn't even get Depay.

m2TCdoMl.jpg

Still, got the spine of a class Serie A team there. Mertens up front and Bonaventura at CAM with Bonucci and Chiellini at the back. Some decent PL cards too for a fitness team.

What are the monthly rewards?

I really hate Fifa but also love it. I think there is a psychological condition for what I am suffering...and I am suffering!

Just hit Buy it now instead of bid on a **** Bronze keeper. 10k down the drain

Price ranges on such **** players shouldn't be so ****ing high.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

11 TOTW players needed for Costa POTM...**** that

11 TOTW players needed for Costa POTM...**** that

So thats why my 14 IF cards sold this cycle :/ Well the 40k profit covers the 10k I just blew. Wish I had known it was coming though; would have jacked up the prices.

Meanwhile, EA have confirmed OTW cards won't upgrade if they get a Team of the Group Stages card.

What are the monthly rewards?

I really hate Fifa but also love it. I think there is a psychological condition for what I am suffering...and I am suffering!

Monthly rewards for FUT Champions. The more wins you get in the WL over the course of a month, the better prizes you get.

JWjrq2el.jpg

That's me pretty much done with team building for this year's FUT. I'm never going to make enough for Ronaldo/Messi/Neymar/Bale so I'm sticking with this. It better play well!

Have 100k left, gonna blow it on packs later when TOTGS comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Just hit Buy it now instead of bid on a **** Bronze keeper. 10k down the drain
    If it make you feel any better I did the exact same thing on the console this week :)

Following your IF investment strategy has yielded me great profits with the SBC's.

If fact the SBC's are becoming a windfall for anybody who simply stocks up on players. I made a load on the MLS earlier this week and should reap rewards from the Mexican and Superliga SBC whcih came out with who I have.

• Advertisement

Why are Hunter cards more or less extinct? Search for them and it'll show 4 or 5 and they're gone before I have a chance to buy one.

Advertisement